Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe World War 3 is imminent?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you believe World War 3 is imminent?

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I'm not going to add much to this thread but if world war 3 was to break out then I am perfectly fine with some fucker pressing the big red button and wiping humanity off the face of the planet.

disgusting species we are, the planet would thrive without us.

If world war 3 wipes us out completely then I'm all for it.
    @Batman has said exactly what I also believe. Wipe Humanity off the face of the Earth. It is definitely a disgusting species and the planet would be much better without it. People think human beings are so special as if we are higher in some way than animals are. People think their children are so great. People think their parents are so great. What a sickening self centered view of reality. no one cares about you and no one cares about your parents and no one believe me no one cares about your children. Nor should they. That's why I hate religion so much at least one of the reasons I hate it. It teaches people that we are somehow higher and more holy then animals. F*** religions is a crock of s***. We are no different than animals because we are animals. When did humans think that suddenly they were not animals anymore? Just because they can write Symphonies? Just because they can build satellites? It didn't change anything because we are still animals and we are governed by hunger and thirst and desire and we made a piss poor attempt over the past 2000 years or let's say 4000 years and even eliminate our instinctual animalistic desires. Wipe this whole place out now. @Gandalf. Wipe the place clean.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to think we've been there for quite some time now. Non conventional sides and alliances rotating constantly. To state the obvious, it's a shitty situation with no real answers and as I see it no clear definitive leadership. I truly hope Trump has positioned his administration to give clear experienced and free to speak truth to power. More importantly I hope he seeks and receives it as a leader not of a base or a talking point but the leader of this Republic. As of now he appears quite contradictory and needs to cease making this, or any military action, an act of popular opinion polls and winging it with feints and tough guy bs talk via grade school tweet fest. FFS turn off the cable networks and listen to men and women who have been to war and actual individuals brought in for that exact purpose. Everything I've seen on May indicates she fully believes Assad was behind it to the point of possibly acting without parliamentary consent. And that's the closest I'll go to pretending to know her Governments inner dealings. We need clarity and one firm voice in times of conflict and we are very much at that point. "Lets wait and see" does not instill confidence. Too many games being played by the ones in power on all fronts.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Anyway Russia are no match for NATO.
    True as far as conventional weapons are concerned, but they do have a lot of very powerful nukes, more than enough to kill us all.

And a Russia-China alliance with conventional weapons is a match for NATO, in fact is probably stronger in the long run. We shouldn't underestimate the power of China, let's not forget the USA and Western Europe have lost their manufacturing capability.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    True as far as conventional weapons are concerned, but they do have a lot of very powerful nukes, more than enough to kill us all.

And a Russia-China alliance with conventional weapons is a match for NATO, in fact is probably stronger in the long run. We shouldn't underestimate the power of China, let's not forget the USA and Western Europe have lost their manufacturing capability.
    Russia and China alliance? Crazier things have happened.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russia and China have been forming a military alliance. It's said, in the economist anyway, China doesn't have full trust in Russia but it's a convenient hedge against the US. China trying to shake off the petrol dollar is another anti western move

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Russia and China have been forming a military alliance. It's said, in the economist anyway, China doesn't have full trust in Russia but it's a convenient hedge against the US. China trying to shake off the petrol dollar is another anti western move
    We should be moving to electric cars anyway.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default *****bombs away*****

Well it looks like the War Hawks in the Neocons and the Deep State have gotten to Trump and have forced him to launch this attack or they will release damning information about him or maybe even assassinate him if he doesn't go along with this

Let's see if Russia lives up to its word

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *****bombs away*****

Wow! What a crock of shit. He couldn't wait. Nobody forced him he is not your friend. He thinks he has God on his side like most despots.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merged. Pro Tip..it's not necessary to start a new thread every time a random though pops in your head

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The cult of paranoia. Phrases like "the nations of the world can be judged by the friends they keep" and then calling Saudi Arabia etc friends. Phrases like "we and our allies have Marshalled our righteous power '
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The cult of paranoia. Phrases like "the nations of the world can be judged by the friends they keep" and then calling Saudi Arabia etc friends. Phrases like "we and our allies have Marshalled our righteous power '
    Trump is really talking shit here, its been the USA who killed millions in Iraq for example, and yet he acts like 70 killed by chlorine barrel bombs is a worse thing. Bolton came in last Friday night The War Hawk, Trump announces US withdrawal, then 24 hrs later a chemical attack which Israel retaliates against, then this.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even if Assad did do the attack which would be deplorable, then how does a nation that is responsible for the deaths of millions have the moral right to do anything? They don't give a hoot about people, so why is this any different. You cannot bomb democracy on people. It is always a manufactured pretext and nobody buys it. Nobody. Yet it happens and come the next election cycle it will be again a competition between who will say they like war the least and then go ahead and bomb anyway. And if it is ever about democracy or helping people then why are you hanging around with the Saudi's? Trump is finished.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A leader is responsible more for the action of those he himself brings in to serve him than the servants themselves. It falls at his feet. "A prolonged effort until they stop using chemical weapons". They'll stop..you'll leave...rinse and repeat.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

deconfliction protocols create blocks of airspace on an hourly basis. The UK specifically with France has bullied Rusiian SAS sysytems in those deconf zones. It isnt just Trump it is UK and France as well.

El Kabong Guest

We should be moving to electric cars anyway.
    Takes too much energy to produce and run those.....yes as opposed to a fossil fuel car.

Thread Information