Syria is definitely the linchpin. One quarter of my family is from Aleppo Syria from The Armenian City there. Some of my aunt's and third cousins are here in New York explaining the politics to me. I have been to the Syrian border in 2015 and spoken to some refugees in Gaziantep, in Hatay, and in Adana.

I think this might help a little bit but I am still completely confused about al-nusra front and about Hezbollah and about Iranian AL-QUDS Black Ops and about the ypg and it's Kurdish support of other Kurdish groups which compounds the situation with the United States and Russia and Israel and the free Syrian Army and Assad's military in conjunction with ISIS as well as the Turkish military threatening both Russia and the United States whenever it suits their agenda. The situation is so utterly convoluted and confusing and now today this suspect last Sunday suspect last Sunday supposed to chemical attack which everyone is denying carrying out and whichever one is threatening to retaliate for and now today Donald Trump is threatening and has now sent to Destroyers from Cyprus to the coast of Latakia in Northern Syria to Launch dozens of smart shiny new missiles at whoever and Russia has threatened not only to shoot down these missiles this afternoon April 11th 2018 but also to sink and destroy all of the battleships and worships of the United States who launched any missiles into Syria

This is way more complicated than what led to World War 1 and I believe that world war will break out at any moment