Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe World War 3 is imminent?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Do you believe World War 3 is imminent?

Syria is definitely the linchpin. One quarter of my family is from Aleppo Syria from The Armenian City there. Some of my aunt's and third cousins are here in New York explaining the politics to me. I have been to the Syrian border in 2015 and spoken to some refugees in Gaziantep, in Hatay, and in Adana.

I think this might help a little bit but I am still completely confused about al-nusra front and about Hezbollah and about Iranian AL-QUDS Black Ops and about the ypg and it's Kurdish support of other Kurdish groups which compounds the situation with the United States and Russia and Israel and the free Syrian Army and Assad's military in conjunction with ISIS as well as the Turkish military threatening both Russia and the United States whenever it suits their agenda. The situation is so utterly convoluted and confusing and now today this suspect last Sunday suspect last Sunday supposed to chemical attack which everyone is denying carrying out and whichever one is threatening to retaliate for and now today Donald Trump is threatening and has now sent to Destroyers from Cyprus to the coast of Latakia in Northern Syria to Launch dozens of smart shiny new missiles at whoever and Russia has threatened not only to shoot down these missiles this afternoon April 11th 2018 but also to sink and destroy all of the battleships and worships of the United States who launched any missiles into Syria

This is way more complicated than what led to World War 1 and I believe that world war will break out at any moment

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you believe World War 3 is imminent?

No, we are a long way off.

If world war 3 happens it will because of computers and facebook.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

No I do not believe WW3 is imminent and for a couple reasons.

1. Donald Trump has shown that he'll give Mad Dog Mattis as long of a leash as necessary to end an enemy and nobody wants Mad Dog putting the crosshairs on them.

2. Syria is Russia vs ISIS/Al Qaeda...Asad isn't a great person now, but it's a conflict between 2 bad parties that America shouldn't be involved in. It's like a Heel vs Heel wrestling match...Hulk Hogan ain't running to jump in and save one of the Heels it would make no sense.

3. Each time America tries to pull out there's a gas attack or alleged gas attack....think Asad is really doing that? Think he's in his war room with his generals thinking "Well fellas, America think they are pulling out....we just can't let that happen" it makes no sense he and the Russians would WELCOME America getting out of that conflict.

4. Americans and especially Americans in the service don't want to help ISIS or Al-Qaeda and that's the side we have been on in Syria.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WWIII ~breaking out~ +++++SOON++++

El Kabong Guest

I've lost quite a bit of respect for Senator McCain

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright so there is a deep state and it has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans. The funny thing is you know Alex Jones was talking about this 15 years ago that it's not about the left or the right it's not about Democrats or Republicans even George Carlin was talking about this 20 years ago saying that it's just all one big Club and that the Democratic and Republican charade or as Alex Jones put it the left-right Paradigm is just there to separate and divide the public so they can squabble over nonsense and pettiness whereas the movers and the Shakers if you want to call them the Illuminati if you want to call them the new world order if you want to call them the Deep State whatever they are the ones who are pulling the strings and calling the shots and I do not think that Donald Trump was supposed to get elected. I truly believe that Hillary Clinton was supposed to win the election because you have every single publication every single online blog every single news organization except for maybe Fox News and Infowars totally lambasting and demonizing and character assassinate Donald Trump since even before he won the election. It looks like every time he wants to get out of Syria is a chemical attack probably pulled off by the new Warhawk and John McCain and the Deep state just to keep the United States in there. The sad thing is that these idiots of the deep state have brainwashed the American public that Donald Trump is the enemy so that the U.S..s. military industrial complex hegemony can remain in place. Trump would be the only one to get us out of that mess and what they have done through complete control of the media is convinced the American public that Trump is some kind of goat to be piled on and humiliated and carted out in shame

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have already been fighting World War III for 15 years, in my view.

Instead of a war of territory, of Empires and of massed ground troops - it has been a war of polarised ideology.

Neo-liberal Western capitalism versus Wahabbi inspired Islam.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Neo-liberal Western capitalism versus Wahabbi inspired Islam.
    So then the mass migration would indeed be an INVASION rather than a "refugee crisis" by your rational no?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s possibly both, Lyle?

I can easily accept that hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been displaced, horribly treated and want to escape from where they are.

Its also very likely that people like ISIS and Al Quaeda and others have inserted their own fifth columnists into refugee groups as an easy way to enter countries and fight their war on enemy territory.

Im not sure they are all ‘invaders’, but I reckon some are.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is serious.

We're in a dangerous time, with warmongers like Bolton itching to press the button.

Russia's UN Ambassador has urged the United States and its allies to refrain from military action against Syria, saying the "immediate priority is to avert the danger of war."

Asked if he was referring to a war between the United States and Russia, Vassily Nebenzia told reporters: "We cannot exclude any possibilities unfortunately because we saw messages that are coming from Washington. They were very bellicose."

Only a fool could be duped into believing that Assad and/or Russia were behind the chemical attack in Syria. The Zionists are trying to provoke a nuclear war. Trump needs to wake up and think of the consequences.

Of course, the old Zionist puppet would never consider going to war over a REAL massacre like this:

Massacre in Gaza as Israeli troops fire on peaceful protesters

At least 18 Palestinians are dead and more than 1700 injured after Israeli forces opened fire on peaceful protesters gathered at the Gaza border fence with southern Israel. The event was timed to mark the anniversary of Land Day, commemorating the 1976 killing of six Palestinians taking part in mass protests against Israel’s confiscation of Palestinian land.

Last edited by Freedom; 04-13-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not going to add much to this thread but if world war 3 was to break out then I am perfectly fine with some fucker pressing the big red button and wiping humanity off the face of the planet.

disgusting species we are, the planet would thrive without us.

If world war 3 wipes us out completely then I'm all for it.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russia’s military options to counter US strike in Syria (PHOTOS)

https://www.rt.com/news/423925-russi...defense-syria/

With the US and Russia engaged in a public row over the consequences of a possible American attack against Syria, the capabilities that Moscow has to respond to it are a major question.

Washington threatened military action against the Syrian government in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma, which incidentally happened exactly a year after the first such America raid against Syria. In April 2017, President Donald Trump was apparently satisfied with a largely symbolic pounding of a Syrian airbase with dozens of Tomahawk missiles.

The current situation appears much tenser, with Russia openly threatening to directly oppose an American attack on Syrian soil. Russia’s determination may be questioned, considering its record of not opposing Israeli raids in Syria, but its capabilities to resist the attack are not in dispute.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I'm not going to add much to this thread but if world war 3 was to break out then I am perfectly fine with some fucker pressing the big red button and wiping humanity off the face of the planet.

The problem with that is, a nuclear war would also wipe out nearly all of the other life on earth. Maybe some deep ocean life would survive, but not much else.

It would take at least 50 million years for the biosphere (already severely damaged by human overpopulation) to recover, for new life forms to evolve to replace the current ones.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

The problem with that is, a nuclear war would also wipe out nearly all of the other life on earth. Maybe some deep ocean life would survive, but not much else.

It would take at least 50 million years for the biosphere (already severely damaged by human overpopulation) to recover, for new life forms to evolve to replace the current ones.
    It has happened before and can happen again.

Anyway Russia are no match for NATO.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I've read where Mattis doesn't believe there was a chemical attack and also I've read where Theresa May doesn't believe a chemical attack happened and say what you will about President Trump he's been very cagey, very clever in how he has handled foreign policy he's rattled the saber a couple of times, he's even struck fast and hard before so other leaders know he's not fucking around. It's my belief that President Trump wants us out of Syria and the white hats in Syria want us to stay and help them....there is no "good side" of this war to be on so being on the side of "let's not even bother" is seeming like the best choice for OUR nation.

Assad sucks but he's Russia's boy, the guys he's fighting against are Al Qaeda and ISIS....they ain't our friends and if we arm them they'll still want to kill us so fuck them.

Thread Information