Boxing-legend-Oscar-La-Hoya-center-2M-extortion-plot-sex-tape.html

Oscar De La Hoya and ex Shanna Moakler are at center of $2M extortion plot after two 'Instagram models' filmed the naked boxer engaging in 'depraved sex acts' with kitchen utensils at his home

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Two women posing as Instagram models have been accused of extorting Oscar De La Hoya after they filmed the star in 'embarrassing' sexual situations
DailyMail.com can reveal the women are now being investigated by the FBI after they tried to get $2 million from the boxer to prevent release of the tape
The boxing champ invited the two women to his luxury condo in Pasadena, California in February after meeting them on a dating website
The content of the 'shocking' sex tape allegedly includes a totally naked De La Hoya playing the part of exhibitionist in front of a blonde and brunette
The two also tried to blackmail De La Hoya's ex-wife Shanna Moakler saying that the tape would embarrass her and her daughter with De La Hoya, Atiana, 19
FBI could not 'confirm or deny' that an investigation is ongoing, but celebrity sex tape broker Kevin Blatt revealed he is working with authorities after he was approached by the women
'I've seen a lot of shocking videos in my time and this one was incredibly embarrassing. But it was clear to me Oscar had been set up,' he said
@Master you said in the GGG thread the other day that you wanted to see Oscar in his fishnets again so here he is