Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Syria

Those are three figureheads which were elected by sheep. Once the figureheads are elected then the Deep State pulls their strings like marionettes. If they try to fight fact they get assassinated.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Those are three figureheads which were elected by sheep. Once the figureheads are elected then the Deep State pulls their strings like marionettes. If they try to fight fact they get assassinated.
    May, Putin, Trump, Assad. They are not just figureheads. They are not even just in bed with the puppet master, they are pulling the strings to stay in the club. If they are just worried about keeping their own heads then what does that make them?

How do you think they got were they are by being nice people? by being morally sound and acting in the interests of others? because they have a burning desire to serve? Because they want to make a difference in the world or because they crave power and all of it's trappings?

THEY ARE 100% DEEP STATE.

The hardest conspiracies to see are the ones right in front of your face. Hidden in plain sight.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    People who watch Fox news believe it like it's coming out the mouth of Jesus. No matter how ridiculous it may sound they will fall for it hook line and sinker. In fact I don't watch the Zionist news at all.
    Don't know if u saw tucker Carlson but he was basically saying why bomb when we still don't know what's going on. They had quite a few guests who opposed the bombing. Granted fox can be bro con but they mix it up sometimes.
    Fox is the only major news network that the Zionists don't completely run. Tucker Carlson is a rarity in the news media: he's generally honest.

Mike Cernovich is good too - they say he's "alt-right", but they can't label him a "white supremacist" because his wife isn't white and their child is of mixed race.
    Dude, Rupert Murdoch has been a Zionist supporter for years.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Sargon of Akkad has the best interpretation of the Syrian situation that I have seen. It is very important information and shows you just how twisted our countries are and just how bad the media is. I recommend watching all 3 parts and you won't read the media with the same mindset again.

Didn't watch all of it, but enough to get the gist.

Obviously there are some things in there that are beyond the realm of feasibility. Tweets of Syrian civilians saying they "love" Trump are to say the least hysterical. A 7-year old Syrian refugee girl reading talking about a conflict that has gone on for 6 years is believable only by other 7-year olds. Nikki Haley is nothing but a parrot with an audience.

That being said, the video speaker is a bit too zealous at times in order to make his point. If you're going to show a graph in what is a poor attempt at proving that Trump is bombing Syria to gain popularity in the States, at least have the professionalism to show the correct dates in the graph. Also, as somewhat knowledgeable of graphs and tendencies, that particular graph does not show a reverse in the negative tendency of the data. There's ups and downs throughout the graph, with the general tendency remaining downward. Stick to politics, and leave the statistics to the experts. Also, in dismissing the USA Today "handy infograph" (new word, I guess) as skewed, saying that there's opposition to the Syrian bombing outside of China, Indonesia, Iran, Russia, and Syria.... the speaker is saying the obvious. But there is an official position by each country which is what the "infograph" is trying to portray. We see Syria's envoy to the UN categorically deny the Syrian use of any chemical weapons, but...... really..... what is he supposed to say. That they're gassing the hell out of civilians and everybody mind their own business?

The comparison to the Iraq WMD affair was pretty good, however. When that was actually happening, I was among those with my eyebrows raised the highest. Maybe it was because Bush was involved and I've always disliked Bush a great deal. But the whole thing stunk from the beginning. You'd think the public would've learned a very good lesson from that one.

There's a bottom line for me on this and it's quite simple.

The term "national security" gets abused used quite often when justifying military actions. If you look for definitions of "national security", you find that the term has evolved from its simple origin meant to define protection from military threats or political coercion threatening a country's borders. The term apparently has been expanded to include justification for military actions abroad, where threats to the aggressor are unclear, muddled, or nonexistent.

All of this is to say that I fail to understand what we're doing in Syria in the first place. Especially given the fact that bombings in Syria have brought in close, direct conflict with Russia..... something I hope we're all against. Whether or not Syria is gassing its own people shouldn't be the business of the U.S., or any other country, for that matter. We can fret over it.... we can criticize it.... we can condemn it. But bombing the country? It's wrong.
    I like that the chap admits that he could be wrong as some of the details are just impossible to know with any certainty. When was the last time you heard the BBC or CNN admit the potential to be wrong or preface a report with 'But we could be wrong'? The mainstream claims to be an authoritative voice, but has been caught out misleading people far too many times now. The narrative simply doesn't work anymore. I don't even bother with the BBC or CNN anymore. They are a waste of time.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    People who watch Fox news believe it like it's coming out the mouth of Jesus. No matter how ridiculous it may sound they will fall for it hook line and sinker. In fact I don't watch the Zionist news at all.
    Don't know if u saw tucker Carlson but he was basically saying why bomb when we still don't know what's going on. They had quite a few guests who opposed the bombing. Granted fox can be bro con but they mix it up sometimes.
    Fox is the only major news network that the Zionists don't completely run. Tucker Carlson is a rarity in the news media: he's generally honest.

Mike Cernovich is good too - they say he's "alt-right", but they can't label him a "white supremacist" because his wife isn't white and their child is of mixed race.
    Dude, Rupert Murdoch has been a Zionist supporter for years.
    Supporter yes, similar to Trump - but he's not Jewish himself. All the other major networks are predominantly owned by Jews, Fox is the only one that isn't. And Murdoch is very old and senile.

On Fox there's a mix of lies and truth, while on CNN and MSNBC it's all brainwashing.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Trump is a victim of the deep state

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Didn't watch all of it, but enough to get the gist.

Obviously there are some things in there that are beyond the realm of feasibility. Tweets of Syrian civilians saying they "love" Trump are to say the least hysterical. A 7-year old Syrian refugee girl reading talking about a conflict that has gone on for 6 years is believable only by other 7-year olds. Nikki Haley is nothing but a parrot with an audience.

That being said, the video speaker is a bit too zealous at times in order to make his point. If you're going to show a graph in what is a poor attempt at proving that Trump is bombing Syria to gain popularity in the States, at least have the professionalism to show the correct dates in the graph. Also, as somewhat knowledgeable of graphs and tendencies, that particular graph does not show a reverse in the negative tendency of the data. There's ups and downs throughout the graph, with the general tendency remaining downward. Stick to politics, and leave the statistics to the experts. Also, in dismissing the USA Today "handy infograph" (new word, I guess) as skewed, saying that there's opposition to the Syrian bombing outside of China, Indonesia, Iran, Russia, and Syria.... the speaker is saying the obvious. But there is an official position by each country which is what the "infograph" is trying to portray. We see Syria's envoy to the UN categorically deny the Syrian use of any chemical weapons, but...... really..... what is he supposed to say. That they're gassing the hell out of civilians and everybody mind their own business?

The comparison to the Iraq WMD affair was pretty good, however. When that was actually happening, I was among those with my eyebrows raised the highest. Maybe it was because Bush was involved and I've always disliked Bush a great deal. But the whole thing stunk from the beginning. You'd think the public would've learned a very good lesson from that one.

There's a bottom line for me on this and it's quite simple.

The term "national security" gets abused used quite often when justifying military actions. If you look for definitions of "national security", you find that the term has evolved from its simple origin meant to define protection from military threats or political coercion threatening a country's borders. The term apparently has been expanded to include justification for military actions abroad, where threats to the aggressor are unclear, muddled, or nonexistent.

All of this is to say that I fail to understand what we're doing in Syria in the first place. Especially given the fact that bombings in Syria have brought in close, direct conflict with Russia..... something I hope we're all against. Whether or not Syria is gassing its own people shouldn't be the business of the U.S., or any other country, for that matter. We can fret over it.... we can criticize it.... we can condemn it. But bombing the country? It's wrong.
    I like that the chap admits that he could be wrong as some of the details are just impossible to know with any certainty. When was the last time you heard the BBC or CNN admit the potential to be wrong or preface a report with 'But we could be wrong'? The mainstream claims to be an authoritative voice, but has been caught out misleading people far too many times now. The narrative simply doesn't work anymore. I don't even bother with the BBC or CNN anymore. They are a waste of time.

Yeah, I liked that he said that right off the bat. Given the slant in the news nowadays, to where you don't know what to believe and what not to believe, it's refreshing to hear someone add that preface to whatever he's got to say. I don't just dismiss CNN entirely, as IMO some of the newspeople on the network are better and more believable than others. But it's all got to be taken with a grain of salt. You just can't take everything you see or hear as gospel. Problem becomes, I'm sure with most people, that you've got to get your news from somewhere. We're not personally present at any of these events. So we're at a disadvantage right off the bat. It's become to where we have to be suspicious of every news source. That's the sad part.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is crazy, you want to stay informed, you read up on things, read something else that has a completely different explanation of events. You start talking about it and wonder if what u are saying is true

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He certainly seems to have a victim complex but that is not the same thing. Why anyone who supports him would seek to absolve him of any responsibility is another thing again. It's amazing how Obama etc were not supposed victims of the deep state but when Trump goes back on his election promises the most far fetched of excuses are made on his behalf. Politics and big business/war are both dirty games and nobody is coming out of this smelling of roses.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diploma...less-civil-war

So china is getting into Syria this shit gets better everyday

Beijing’s position on Syria has not been entirely clear since the country’s civil war broke out six years ago. But it has teamed up with Moscow since then to veto any UN proposals sponsored by the West to sanction the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry put up wrong link another story reports china will provide military training to Syria

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    He certainly seems to have a victim complex but that is not the same thing. Why anyone who supports him would seek to absolve him of any responsibility is another thing again. It's amazing how Obama etc were not supposed victims of the deep state but when Trump goes back on his election promises the most far fetched of excuses are made on his behalf. Politics and big business/war are both dirty games and nobody is coming out of this smelling of roses.
    Obama was put in there by the Deep state to do their bidding. He did their bidding for them.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Obama was in there for those eight years you didn't hear one- peep from the Press from the media from CNN from The New York Times from any of the agencies you did not hear one negative thing about Obama for 8 years. His s*** didn't stink because he did the bidding of the globalist he did the bidding of the people who want a borderless lawless world. He did their bidding

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Open borders that is Obama and Clinton that is the Deep state. Social engineering that is Obama and Clinton that is the Deep state. Left-wing out-of-control liberalism which is now legalizing 72 different genders that is Obama and Clinton that is the Deep state. Trump has gone against all of this and has been the scapegoat and has been piled on from before he was even elected by every single news agency on planet Earth except for Fox

El Kabong Guest

might be relevant

Thread Information