946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This 96% of the worlds media is controlled by six Jewish companies is a familiar trope. I get that people like to believe that Jews all get together and decide how to run the world, but to be honest if you get eight members of my immediate family in the same room for Shabbat they would not agree on anything once the women had lit the candles in silence.
    You're not being honest. You all agree on your own superiority over us all - your hatred of the goyim runs deeper and stronger than any hatred in the history of the world.
    It's lazy and based on fear and ignorance. The article opens up by reminding everyone how the largest conglomerate is the Disney company Founded by a man that we all know absolutely loved Jews
    Walt Disney was a great man.

He said the supremacists would never take over Disney and use it while he was alive. But sadly, after he died, they did take it over. Now they use it to corrupt our children at an early age. Now they even run National Geographic, and will use it to disparage and degrade goyim.

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." - Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

Gentiles exist to serve Jews

I am being entirely honest unlike the article you posted, you just don't like it because it doesn't feed into your own very clear prejudice.

I forgive you for your ignorance it is a very old and commonplace lie, repeated for many years all over the world.

Jews do not think they are superior to non-Jews. That is just something many Christians have used to legitimize the persecution of them. Even orthodox Jews believe that they were chosen by G-d, not because they were superior, but because not only were they the lowliest of nations, but they were the only ones who accepted the Torah that G-d offered to all nations.

Most Jews agree that Christians and Muslims worship the same G-d and have the same capacity for righteousness and blessings only with less obligations. The Jews have 600+ commandments to keep, whereas non-Jews have only the 7 given to Noah.

To say that Jews hate 'goyim' (other peoples) and that "this hatred runs deeper and stronger than any hatred in the history of the world" is not only a racist lie, It is a deeply offensive inversion of the truth.

If you actually truly beloved this it would make a mockery of your own Christian beliefs.

If you really belive that Disney is under what you call 'Jewish Control ' then surely it is your responsibility to monitor what your children watch instead of blaming cartoons for corrupting your children.

Quite how National Geographic 'degrades Goyim' is not something I am familiar with or think likely.

You can extremely examples to support any position but I think you have been mislead.

Although my father is Jewish and his family before him, he married a Christian, my mother. That means that most Jews would not even consider me Jewish. My parents divorced and separated when I was quite young and so I was brought up as a Christian in a Christian household and did not have a bar mitzvah.

My father remarried a Jew and my 3 sisters and 2 brothers from that marriage are all Jewish and brought up as Jews. When any visit, I am happy to observe Shabbat with them, because it is nice to have a family day and take part in a tradition that has survived thousands of years rather than the shallow ignorant corruption that is for Christians an hour in church... on a Sunday?

Thank you for the opportunity to clear up any misunderstanding.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was going to say something about that. The time before with the big push for war and NO evidence was shown and yet again the same thing has happened! Fisk says there is no evidence and you would have to take Fisk over CNN and Co. Yet this time the UK has gone and voted for bombing a country based on ZERO evidence. It's astonishing.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This 96% of the worlds media is controlled by six Jewish companies is a familiar trope. I get that people like to believe that Jews all get together and decide how to run the world, but to be honest if you get eight members of my immediate family in the same room for Shabbat they would not agree on anything once the women had lit the candles in silence.
    You're not being honest. You all agree on your own superiority over us all - your hatred of the goyim runs deeper and stronger than any hatred in the history of the world.
    It's lazy and based on fear and ignorance. The article opens up by reminding everyone how the largest conglomerate is the Disney company Founded by a man that we all know absolutely loved Jews

He said the supremacists would never take over Disney and use it while he was alive. But sadly, after he died, they did take it over. Now they use it to corrupt our children at an early age. Now they even run National Geographic, and will use it to disparage and degrade goyim.

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." - Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

Priests and other Christians get spit on in Israel, it's really quite revolting

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Priests and other Christians get spit on in Israel, it's really quite revolting

I agree, killing people for the crime of being Jewish is pretty disgusting too. You can't though substitute the actions of some Israelis for those of the population at large, and much less for Jews , many of whom do not even agree with the state of Israel. Don't forget Christian values of tolerance and compassion were inherited from the Jews and whatever you think about Israel to pretend now that it is a hotbed of intolerance is actually the opposite of the truth

https://religionnews.com/2016/06/30/...eep-the-faith/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...525312,00.html

Jews in Israel fire gunshots inside churches and set fire to monasteries, spray-paint malicious graffiti and slash the tires of Christians' cars. In the Old City of Jerusalem, religious Jews spit on monks, and in Christian cemeteries gravestones are shattered. Death threats are sent to bishops and heads of Christian communities.

Dozens of hate crimes – and the authorities stand idly by, apart from a few words of condemnation to do the minimum.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The state itself restricts the churches' activity immensely by imposing a strict and discriminating regime of visas for Christian clerics. A priest who wishes to stay in Israel in order to serve in one of the Christian communities will be forced to undergo a humiliating via dolorosa on the part of the authorities until he receives the stay permit, if at all.

Many Christian clerics have been residing in Israel for several decades and are still restricted to a visa which does not grant them any social rights, despite their years-long service for the community in churches, schools, hospitals, senior citizens' homes, etc.

The Christian schools that have existed in this country for centuries, in which generations of Christians, Muslims and Jews have been educated, are suffering from discrimination in the form of significantly low budgets compared to the state schools and a lack of Christian supervisors. In addition, their identity, nature and the autonomy they have always enjoyed are constantly undermined.

The Christian community itself is divided on the issue of its sons' enlistment with the army, and the debate is inflaming the situation. The government, instead of acting as the "responsible adult" and encouraging a public discourse, has chosen to side with the enlistment supporters and set the law enforcement authorities on those who oppose it, while launching an intimidation campaign and attempting to undermine the ethnic and national identity of the Christians in Israel.

The pope's visit, therefore, serves as a golden opportunity for decision makers in Israel. If all it comes down to is ceremonies, then it was an unnecessary visit. If, on the other hand, the visit serves as a catalyst for a discussion on the acute issues related to the Christians in Israel and on the way to handle them, it will be a blessing for everyone.

Farid Jubran is an Arab Christian lawyer and a citizen of the State of Israel.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I support all the Jews and all the Israelis in that video we want to kick out the Sudanese in the Eritreans. Who gives a s*** if they are Christian? What hypocrisy. You want to support Trump to kick out the immigrants from this country but you do not support Israel for kicking out the Invaders in their country just because they happen to be Christian like you. What a crock of s***

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I support all the Jews and all the Israelis in that video we want to kick out the Sudanese in the Eritreans. Who gives a s*** if they are Christian? What hypocrisy. You want to support Trump to kick out the immigrants from this country but you do not support Israel for kicking out the Invaders in their country just because they happen to be Christian like you. What a crock of s***
    It's pointing out the hypocrisy Israel is for open borders in western countries

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well what a hypocrite Israel is then! supporting open borders in the European Union and the United States and not supporting open borders for Israel.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jews in Israel fire gunshots inside churches and set fire to monasteries, spray-paint malicious graffiti and slash the tires of Christians' cars. In the Old City of Jerusalem, religious Jews spit on monks, and in Christian cemeteries gravestones are shattered. Death threats are sent to bishops and heads of Christian communities.

Dozens of hate crimes – and the authorities stand idly by, apart from a few words of condemnation to do the minimum.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The state itself restricts the churches' activity immensely by imposing a strict and discriminating regime of visas for Christian clerics. A priest who wishes to stay in Israel in order to serve in one of the Christian communities will be forced to undergo a humiliating via dolorosa on the part of the authorities until he receives the stay permit, if at all.

Many Christian clerics have been residing in Israel for several decades and are still restricted to a visa which does not grant them any social rights, despite their years-long service for the community in churches, schools, hospitals, senior citizens' homes, etc.

The Christian schools that have existed in this country for centuries, in which generations of Christians, Muslims and Jews have been educated, are suffering from discrimination in the form of significantly low budgets compared to the state schools and a lack of Christian supervisors. In addition, their identity, nature and the autonomy they have always enjoyed are constantly undermined.

The Christian community itself is divided on the issue of its sons' enlistment with the army, and the debate is inflaming the situation. The government, instead of acting as the "responsible adult" and encouraging a public discourse, has chosen to side with the enlistment supporters and set the law enforcement authorities on those who oppose it, while launching an intimidation campaign and attempting to undermine the ethnic and national identity of the Christians in Israel.

The pope's visit, therefore, serves as a golden opportunity for decision makers in Israel. If all it comes down to is ceremonies, then it was an unnecessary visit. If, on the other hand, the visit serves as a catalyst for a discussion on the acute issues related to the Christians in Israel and on the way to handle them, it will be a blessing for everyone.

You didn't engage with anything I posted to refute your allegations. Now you are just posting another article from 4 years ago. You seem to have already made your mind up.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ADVERTISEMENT

You didn't engage with anything I posted to refute your allegations. Now you are just posting another article from 4 years ago. You seem to have already made your mind up.
    I didn't see ur post yet. I'm not trying to debate anyone. I just want my people to be free

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't see ur post yet. I'm not trying to debate anyone. I just want my people to be free
    Oh..sorry I apologise , I thought your post was a reply from Freedom. I am a bit frazzled right now
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ADVERTISEMENT

Oh..sorry I apologise , I thought your post was a reply from Freedom. I am a bit frazzled right now
    no biggy it didn't hurt

Thread Information