Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Syria

That photo of those eight people that Lyle has just posted. That is the Deep state. That is the so-called Illuminati or new world order. Those are the globalists who pull the strings. How can we blame May and Trump and macron?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That photo of those eight people that Lyle has just posted. That is the Deep state. That is the so-called Illuminati or new world order. Those are the globalists who pull the strings. How can we blame May and Trump and macron?
    How can you not blame May, Trump and Macron ? This is what they have done their whole lives. They are ruthless, and will stop at nothing, stop pretending otherwise.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    How can you not blame May, Trump and Macron ? This is what they have done their whole lives. They are ruthless, and will stop at nothing, stop pretending otherwise.
    That is the most paranoid and exaggerated an accusatory statement anyone has ever made on this floor and you should be ashamed of yourself for judging human beings in such a general and sweeping and unfair manner

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

might be relevant

Who created the Fox News channel?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diploma...less-civil-war

So china is getting into Syria this shit gets better everyday

Beijing’s position on Syria has not been entirely clear since the country’s civil war broke out six years ago. But it has teamed up with Moscow since then to veto any UN proposals sponsored by the West to sanction the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
    The Zionists will never control China like they have the USA, they won't be able to control the media there like they do in the US, Ukraine, Australia, etc.

96% of the world's media control

I think the Chinese will someday bring about their downfall. Also, France, Germany and Canada will eventually fall out of the Zionist's sphere of influence because of the increasing number of Muslims in these countries.
    Last edited by Freedom; 04-17-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    http://m.scmp.com/news/china/diploma...less-civil-war

So china is getting into Syria this shit gets better everyday

Beijing’s position on Syria has not been entirely clear since the country’s civil war broke out six years ago. But it has teamed up with Moscow since then to veto any UN proposals sponsored by the West to sanction the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
    The Zionists will never control China like they have the USA, they won't be able to control the media there like they do in the US, Ukraine, Australia, etc.

96% of the world's media control

I think the Chinese will someday bring about their downfall. Also, France, Germany and Canada will eventually fall out of the Zionist's sphere of influence because of the increasing number of Muslims in these countries.
    This 96% of the worlds media is controlled by six Jewish companies is a familiar trope. I get that people like to believe that Jews all get together and decide how to run the world, but to be honest if you get eight members of my immediate family in the same room for Shabbat they would not agree on anything once the women had lit the candles in silence. It's lazy and based on fear and ignorance. The article opens up by reminding everyone how the largest conglomerate is the Disney company Founded by a man that we all know absolutely loved Jews
    Last edited by Beanz; 04-17-2018 at 04:31 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Trump was really a good man held hostage by the deep state then all it takes is a call to arms on Twitter: 'Real BAD. Held hostage by deep state. Defend me people. Plus Comey smells'. It's not as though he has no Internet. Nah, more likely he is a compromised phony. You wouldn't see Ron Paul roll like this. Or Corbyn. It has to be in you from the start.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    If Trump was really a good man held hostage by the deep state then all it takes is a call to arms on Twitter: 'Real BAD. Held hostage by deep state. Defend me people. Plus Comey smells'. It's not as though he has no Internet. Nah, more likely he is a compromised phony. You wouldn't see Ron Paul roll like this. Or Corbyn. It has to be in you from the start.
    Trump tweets: "Real BAD> I'm being threatened."

MIC: "Gee, that banana peel there on the stairs.......we think you fucking tripped on it, bitch, and broke your fat orange head tomorrow."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles, JFK tried to do that and look where it got him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JFK didn't have Twitter. You have instant access to the people now. There is no proof of Trump being threatened just as there is no proof of Assad gas attacks really.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eureka! The expose is complete!

The Deep State (popular buzzword now) is pulling the strings on the global stage, and whipping the world's leaders around like so many life-sized marionettes. To cover this up, they have unleashed a smoke cloud of Fake News (another popular buzzword now) in order to disorient the public and throw everything into a state of chaos. Only that it's not really chaos at all.... it's a well orchestrated movement by this finely-tuned, well-oiled machinery. Trump is really trying to do the right thing and pull out of Syria, where the United States has NO DAMN BUSINESS BEING..... but he's just a cog in the Deep State Machinery (heretofore to be known as DSM).

Run for your lives!!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Eureka! The expose is complete!

The Deep State (popular buzzword now) is pulling the strings on the global stage, and whipping the world's leaders around like so many life-sized marionettes. To cover this up, they have unleashed a smoke cloud of Fake News (another popular buzzword now) in order to disorient the public and throw everything into a state of chaos. Only that it's not really chaos at all.... it's a well orchestrated movement by this finely-tuned, well-oiled machinery. Trump is really trying to do the right thing and pull out of Syria, where the United States has NO DAMN BUSINESS BEING..... but he's just a cog in the Deep State Machinery (heretofore to be known as DSM).

Run for your lives!!!!
    Hey we all need boogeymen. You forgot 'cuck' . Must be hard bending oneself into constant pretzels finding excuses for anointed leaders who turn out to be lemmings lemons. When we fail to call out those in power..(I know I know they're just hostages but for sake of argument for the rest of us not eating the paste and crayons)..but by failing to call out those in "power" who we put our faith in, we prove to just be puppets ourselves.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its quite an easy thing to see, not bending into pretzels at all really.

El Kabong Guest

ISRAEL PLANNING FOR DIRECT RETALIATORY ATTACK FROM IRAN
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...n-Syria-550073

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This 96% of the worlds media is controlled by six Jewish companies is a familiar trope. I get that people like to believe that Jews all get together and decide how to run the world, but to be honest if you get eight members of my immediate family in the same room for Shabbat they would not agree on anything once the women had lit the candles in silence.
    You're not being honest. You all agree on your own superiority over us all - your hatred of the goyim runs deeper and stronger than any hatred in the history of the world.
    It's lazy and based on fear and ignorance. The article opens up by reminding everyone how the largest conglomerate is the Disney company Founded by a man that we all know absolutely loved Jews
    Walt Disney was a great man.

He said the supremacists would never take over Disney and use it while he was alive. But sadly, after he died, they did take it over. Now they use it to corrupt our children at an early age. Now they even run National Geographic, and will use it to disparage and degrade goyim.

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." - Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

Gentiles exist to serve Jews

Thread Information