Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default May must be made to pay

May, a Prime Minister without a clear majority in power on the shakiest of premises, has once again shown her belligerence and narcissism in choosing to act without a mandate, for her own ends.

Even those within her own party must surely be worried right now that she has become the fulfillment of their own worst nightmares. She is seemingly intimidated by Trump and shares with him the need to obfuscate her lack of judgement and clear thinking, with bluster and sweeping gestures.

When those gestures include using the civilian victims of a foreign complex war as bargaining chips, to solidify her own deluded rating, as some kind of safe and stable pair of hands, you have to worry not only for her sanity but the safety and international standing of this country. The latter something already in tatters after successive governments from both sides being do obsessed with grand standing and I hate to say it, but what amounts to international virtue signalling.

Hopefully politicians from all sides will hold her to account today, but then I was hopeful one of the 7 horse I backed in the national would come in, and stand here today, not at all surprised that they did not.

She, Trump and Macron can not pretend their justification had anything to do with civilians, when their own bombing, including and prior to this, in Syria and across the region, have cost the lives of so many. We build bombs and arms, sell bombs and arms and deploy bombs and arms. We are hardly free of dirty money, Blood, and poison on our hands, when we have held the hands of dangerous tyrants, oligarchs, dictators, arms dealers and terrorists across the world.

There is something ghoulish about her that goes far deeper than her physical likeness to Emperor Palpatine. She appears to have had an empathy bypass. Look at what her cabinet has done with the NHS, the Disabled and now with the sickening idea that not only workers from the Windrush immigration 50+ years ago, but also their children born in the UK are starting to be classed as illegal immigrants.

I know that Labour under Corbyn is way too far on the left for many but she has to go. Vote left, Vote Center, Vote independent, vote Green, vote whatever, but a vote for the Tories by many who usually never dream of doing such a thing, has given us possibly our worst and most dangerous Prime minister of the last 100 years. You thought Blair was bad, he will be made to look like a choir boy if she continues on as she has.
    Last edited by Beanz; 04-17-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: May must be made to pay

I cannot disagree with any of that. What is the point of Theresa May? Seriously, what it is the point? Not only is she an inept politician, but she now appears to be a war criminal too. Syria is not a threat to British national security, yet they bombed them anyway. These are crimes of aggression and did not have any democratic backing. Nice household. Tax avoidance and war crimes. They must be a riot round the dinner table.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump and May and macron all have a gun to their head by the Deep state. Any one of them are seconds from an assassination if they did not participate in this latest round of destabilization of the Middle East. The Arab Spring was fake and phony and was set in motion by the Deep state in 2009. Everything that happened in Egypt and in Libya and in Iraq and in Tunisia was spun by the left-wing media to be some kind of great Democratic Awakening for the human rights of Arabs who were supposedly oppressed by dictators like moammar Kadafi and Hosni Mubarak and Saddam Hussein. We were all supposed to cheer for the Egyptians who were in the streets protesting for rights. Let's take a look at Iraq and Libya and Egypt now. The United States and the UK and Israel them and weaponize them and to let Isis and Al nusra front get in there now the whole place is one big mess and they are trying to take Syria down now for a very long time but aside is too tough for them also because of the back that he is receiving. This whole thing is a deep State exercise. If Donald Trump tries to resist he will get a bullet through the head within minutes. Does anyone wonder why he announced last Friday night that the United States was pulling out of Syria within the next 30 days and then magically 12 hours later there is a chemical attack requiring him to reverse course? He got a little tap on the shoulder by the Deep state after he made that comment about pulling out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They let you enjoy your quick moment in the sun they give you a quick honeymoon and then they give you a little tap on the shoulder and remind you who is in charge.

"HEY BIG DON, BIG TRUMP, CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON THE ELECTION. NOW GO OUT AND GIVE A FEW SPEECHES TO BOOST YOUR EGO UP, WE'LL GIVE YOU 12 MONTHS ON STAGE, HAVE FUN BUDDY, AFTER THAT YOU ARE OUR LITTLE BITCH"

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Trump and May and macron all have a gun to their head by the Deep state. Any one of them are seconds from an assassination if they did not participate in this latest round of destabilization of the Middle East. The Arab Spring was fake and phony and was set in motion by the Deep state in 2009. Everything that happened in Egypt and in Libya and in Iraq and in Tunisia was spun by the left-wing media to be some kind of great Democratic Awakening for the human rights of Arabs who were supposedly oppressed by dictators like moammar Kadafi and Hosni Mubarak and Saddam Hussein. We were all supposed to cheer for the Egyptians who were in the streets protesting for rights. Let's take a look at Iraq and Libya and Egypt now. The United States and the UK and Israel them and weaponize them and to let Isis and Al nusra front get in there now the whole place is one big mess and they are trying to take Syria down now for a very long time but aside is too tough for them also because of the back that he is receiving. This whole thing is a deep State exercise. If Donald Trump tries to resist he will get a bullet through the head within minutes. Does anyone wonder why he announced last Friday night that the United States was pulling out of Syria within the next 30 days and then magically 12 hours later there is a chemical attack requiring him to reverse course? He got a little tap on the shoulder by the Deep state after he made that comment about pulling out.
    Nonsense.

Stop apologising for them. They are not just part of what you call the deep state, they are sitting at the top table helping orchestrate it. Trump veering wildly from one extreme to the other and being inconsistent is hardly uncharacteristic behaviour is it?

It would not even excuse them if somebody were to be threatening them with assassination. If their own lives are so precious to them that they would allow thousands of innocent people, and potentially many more to be killed by their actions, on their watch, then they are just as complicit as those threatening them. You are asking people to disregard all common sense and available facts. It is also incredibly daft logic to pretend everyone that votes in an election is a sheep while apparently the woke few are either privy to special information and special thinking processes nobody else can see or just making a living selling those conspiracies to others.

The truth is often a fine line drawn between the official story, and the wildest of conspiracies. So while there is little hard evidence yet of Assad using chemical weapons, it is absolutely within his character and consistent with past actions to believe he would do such a thing. That does not make bombing Syria justifiable. In the same way May's cold calculated rise to the top, and her inept and spiteful handling of things while she has been there, points to this being completely in character, and part of an idealogy and methodology that she has and would employ, to make herself seem strong.

I say it not to boast but to try and re balance things a little. I know many journalists. My father in law was a journalist in print and on television his whole life, my sister in law writes for a national paper, my grandfather was the editor of a paper etc. These are all wildly different people with completely different upbringings and politics, writing and presenting for very different audiences. When people rubbish the entire media, it is just as lazy as only reading one newspaper your whole life, or only watching one TV station. It makes much of what is posted here from INFOWARS and the other supposedly alternative, but actually incredibly conservative and conventional sources appear just as sheep like. Even with the best will in the world, you cannot honestly pretend they have a shred of neutrality, or even attempt to be unbiased. Their agenda dictates everything they publish, and much of it would never pass any kind of test for quality. Lack of properly documented research, presenting ability, cogent arguments, etc makes most of it pigeon fodder. If it was in print you might even think twice about wiping your arse with it.

This is about May who is very unlikely to turn out to be human anyway. If somebody were to claim she was some malfunctioning dithering android, made by aliens to test out their own ability to pass as human, I would have no trouble believing it. And she/they have failed dismally.

I am not buying it.
    Last edited by Beanz; 04-17-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh so now you are a spousing that crazy Alex Jones theory that Theresa May is a lizard person? You just can't make this stuff up. Talk about Trump swinging wildly between extremes you have outdone yourself here mate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh so now you are a spousing that crazy Alex Jones theory that Theresa May is a lizard person? You just can't make this stuff up. Talk about Trump swinging wildly between extremes you have outdone yourself here mate
    Not at all. Icke and then Jones can keep their lizards.

It's called humour. When you employ it deftly, then wit can be sharp enough to open oysters and reveal pearls. When you smash shells with a hammer you can lose the one thing you are looking for and get grit in your eye.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles has you done pretty good bro. When we get you trapped in a corner and we call you out for your hypocrisy it suddenly becomes humor.

El Kabong Guest

While I'm certain Corbyn would have been worse economically I'm not 100% certain he'd be as bad of a player with foreign diplomacy although his constant praise of Hugo Chavez makes you wonder. I think a true agent of change would have been Nigel Farrage, but that's my take and I'm not certain how Parliament would handle such a leader.

I LOVE how Theresa May flies into this Syrian missile strike (which the people haven't voted in favor of) all ready to rock'n'roll but when it comes to something like Brexit where the people DID vote in favor of she's taking her time, exploring options, finding out how this will effect people.

The people voted, move your ass sister!

Trump I believe is for the most part unaffiliated with the establishment of each party and he has the backing of good actors in the Military and Intelligence fields. I think that makes him a unique leader at this point in time. There's no fucking telling what the UK is up to but there are a few organizations to watch

House of Saud
    Rothschilds
    Soros

Things are going to be popping off in Iran very soon

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh hell yeah you got that right Lyle about Iran. And it is rather odd out Theresa May has very little to say about the brexit thing and yet she be in there with her warplanes dropping bombs in Syria. Very interesting. looks like she is definitely doing the bidding of the deep state

El Kabong Guest

Oh hell yeah you got that right Lyle about Iran. And it is rather odd out Theresa May has very little to say about the brexit thing and yet she be in there with her warplanes dropping bombs in Syria. Very interesting. looks like she is definitely doing the bidding of the deep state
    At the VERY least she's not doing the bidding of the people. The people spoke on Brexit and now they are being slow walked.....even if you opposed Brexit and were a die hard Remainer you have to see that the Government denying the lawful will of the people is a very bad thing, it sets a precedent that NOBODY wants.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK is definitely heading down the wrong path Vis a vis that phenomenon

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles has you done pretty good bro. When we get you trapped in a corner and we call you out for your hypocrisy it suddenly becomes humor.
    I never mentioned Lizards and Miles never called me a hypocrite
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    At the VERY least she's not doing the bidding of the people. The people spoke on Brexit and now they are being slow walked.....even if you opposed Brexit and were a die hard Remainer you have to see that the Government denying the lawful will of the people is a very bad thing, it sets a precedent that NOBODY wants.
    I can understand why you would think that but it is not at all correct. I will return to it later
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    While I'm certain Corbyn would have been worse economically I'm not 100% certain he'd be as bad of a player with foreign diplomacy although his constant praise of Hugo Chavez makes you wonder. I think a true agent of change would have been Nigel Farrage, but that's my take and I'm not certain how Parliament would handle such a leader.

I LOVE how Theresa May flies into this Syrian missile strike (which the people haven't voted in favor of) all ready to rock'n'roll but when it comes to something like Brexit where the people DID vote in favor of she's taking her time, exploring options, finding out how this will effect people.

The people voted, move your ass sister!

Trump I believe is for the most part unaffiliated with the establishment of each party and he has the backing of good actors in the Military and Intelligence fields. I think that makes him a unique leader at this point in time. There's no fucking telling what the UK is up to but there are a few organizations to watch

House of Saud
    Rothschilds
    Soros

Things are going to be popping off in Iran very soon
    Two things stand out .

1. Nigel Farrage

I know he is sold to people outside the UK and particularly in right wing and alt right wing media as some vanguard for change and honesty, who represents the real British people but nothing could be further from the truth. Even among Brexit campaigners ( not just people who voted for Brexit) he was recognised as the self serving opportunist that he was. This is a man railing against the E.U not only happy to earn hundreds of thousands as an M.E.P, but one who rarely turned up to support the rights of British workers. British Fisherman, and there are huge amounts of them down here, were absolutely screwed over by him not bothering to turn up and fight there case. In country of Islands 'The British Isles' that is hugely problematic.

He never managed to win an election to become an M.P so without securing a mandate to serve in the house of commons, there is no way he could have become Prime Minister. He would never in a billion years get anywhere near the job. People don't like him for good reason.

2. House of Saud

Riyadh was Trumps first destination after becoming president. They, like him, love a tacky gold plated building, and they bought him from the off. The writing then was not only on the wall but screaming out of every sweaty pore as Trump did a 110 billion pound deal and backed the Saudis religious war in Yemen. in which thousands of civilians have been killed ( not 75) while they gave his family all the tacky crap they wanted. He scratched their back and they scratched his and as after he left they started to ruthlessly knock each other off ( Rival Saudi Royals were killed) as the White house tweeted how successful the Trump hotel he was to be staying at in Hawaii was.

National Interest of family business? For Trump and the House of Saud they are indistinguishable
    Hidden Content

Thread Information