Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: James Comey/Hillary Clinton ***IN DEEP TROUBLE***

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: James Comey/Hillary Clinton ***IN DEEP TROUBLE***

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Paul Joseph Watson ~RULES~, Beanz, those ARE my opinions! So agreeing with others means you don't have your own opinions? So you are saying that there has to be 7.7 billion different opinions in the world? What a ridiculous argument you make @Beanz
    You never disagree with INFOWARS, or TRUMP is the point. If you think PJW rules and that all his opinions are yours, then that is very funny, but of course you are entitled to be told what to think by some fucking idiot incel from his bedroom. What a fucking sheep tho
    At least brockton will announce his views and opinions and not just poke holes in what everyone else thinks and then give 0 of his own views......like somebody we all know Beanz

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Paul Joseph Watson ~RULES~, Beanz, those ARE my opinions! So agreeing with others means you don't have your own opinions? So you are saying that there has to be 7.7 billion different opinions in the world? What a ridiculous argument you make @Beanz
    You never disagree with INFOWARS, or TRUMP is the point. If you think PJW rules and that all his opinions are yours, then that is very funny, but of course you are entitled to be told what to think by some fucking idiot incel from his bedroom. What a fucking sheep tho
    At least brockton will announce his views and opinions and not just poke holes in what everyone else thinks and then give 0 of his own views......like somebody we all know Beanz
    You are talking about my contrary @bff beanz be careful elkabob

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, i forgot to mention I grew up in near newtown ct. I saw a mile down the road from where the sandy hook school shooting happen. A friend I new very well, and his wife who knew my wife tragically had there child killed in that shooting. There were some strange events that happened with the shooting but I think Alex is still saying it was a put on by the government or whatever it is he says. That bothers me a bit because we can’t even imagine what they are going through now

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BEANZ , the reason I almost never disagree with Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones and Mark Dice is because those are my opinions.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Oh, i forgot to mention I grew up in near newtown ct. I saw a mile down the road from where the sandy hook school shooting happen. A friend I new very well, and his wife who knew my wife tragically had there child killed in that shooting. There were some strange events that happened with the shooting but I think Alex is still saying it was a put on by the government or whatever it is he says. That bothers me a bit because we can’t even imagine what they are going through now
    It is incredibly manipulative and cynical of him. Don't forget that us anarchists and Hippies and Punks and squatters and direct action advocates etc were talking about alternative narratives and conspiracy theories, the Illuminati etc 30+ years ago so to paint anyone who questions 180 Degree Alex as somehow part of the mainstream kool aid drinkers rings pretty hollow. Having a bit of respect for victims of atrocities should not even have to be thought of. It should be a baseline starting point for any civilized conversation.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BEANZ , the reason I almost never disagree with Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones and Mark Dice is because those are my opinions.
    Then it seems you don't really have many of your own opinions.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the logic in that

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the movement Lyle and Miles are fully behind. Men Ghey Their Own Way. It is PJW himself and the demographic that the toilet feed INFORWARS appeals to. It's your mates Brock. Your crew. Your Whiny little boys like Paul Joseph Watson who never mind tidying his room, is actually proud of never leaving it. I thought you were a man of the world. Many of these boys are not even men.
    I am a married man, old boy. However in saying that, I have a lot of time for men that do not want to get involved with women, mainly Western women, who have become slothful, resentful, and entitled. Good on them. Real women are great, the fembots with beer bellies, less so.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And of course that doesn't mean all women! It just means those who are slothful, resentful and entitled. The rest are fine as long as they exercise 3 times a week.

El Kabong Guest

.....or he just agrees with those people and those people agree with him.

What are your views you unique little snowflake? Does nobody else share them? If not then perhaps they are just shit views.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    They can't wind it up. If Trump fired Mueller tomorrow all the investigators on the team just keep on investigating. They still keep subpoeanaing and interviewing and putting witnesses in front of the grand jury. Once this thing started and got moving that's it, it's like a freight train. It's only stopping when the investigation has run its course. They're prevented by law from ending an investigation that hasn't run its course.

Trump can try and fire the head of the FBI or maybe a bunch of people at the FBI but there'd be a revolt by the entire law enforcement community, it'd be banana republic stuff. And it didn't work out so well the last timehe tried firing the FBI chief, did it? That led directly to Mueller.

Plus firing people at the DOJ was the beginning of the end for Nixon too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

I can only imagine your reaction if the Kenyan tyrant fired a special prosecutor looking into an expanding mass of evidence of criminality with members of the Obama campaign/administration already facing charges........
    Trump HAS fired the head of the FBI as well as a bunch of people at the FBI. Where is this revolt you speak of?
    He fired the head of the FBI, that's it, and now he's being investigated for obstruction of justice for doing it. The reaction to the firing was the DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate any collusion with Russia or other foreign countries and also subsequent incidents like Trump firing the FBI head. If Trump did try and fire another FBI head or a bunch of people at the FBI you'd see some kind of fightback from the FBI/DOJ. It would be outright banana republic stuff if he did try and do it.

He's currently going properly round the bend over the existing investigation. The fact his campaign was full of Russian spies/agents doesn't seem to made a dent in him, the real crime according to Trump is that the FBI launched a covert probe to see just how bad the Russian infiltration of his campaign was. That's some chutzpah. He's delusional.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...ive-takes-hold

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also, too, Cohen's business partner flipped yesterday. Cohen being Trump's lawyer/right hand man. The Russian guy he was in business with was facing 100 years in jail. He flipped and is now going to do five years of probation. The judge was astonished at the reduction in sentence. And this cas eis being handled by the SDNY, a part of the FBI Trump can't touch in any way. They can charge Cohen with state crimes that Trump can't pardon Cohen for so whatever Cohen knows about Trump's business dealings, and he's been overssing everything for adecade, Mueller is going to know. The GOP can do a deal where Trump is pardoned for whatever federal crimes he may be charged with but they can't pardon state crimes. Fraud, money laundering are all NY state crimes and SDNY regards its juristiction as anywhere on the planet. This is not good news for Donald trump. No wonder he's going with the crazy conspiracy stuff.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also, too, Cohen's business partner flipped yesterday. Cohen being Trump's lawyer/right hand man. The Russian guy he was in business with was facing 100 years in jail. He flipped and is now going to do five years of probation. The judge was astonished at the reduction in sentence. And this cas eis being handled by the SDNY, a part of the FBI Trump can't touch in any way. They can charge Cohen with state crimes that Trump can't pardon Cohen for so whatever Cohen knows about Trump's business dealings, and he's been overssing everything for adecade, Mueller is going to know. The GOP can do a deal where Trump is pardoned for whatever federal crimes he may be charged with but they can't pardon state crimes. Fraud, money laundering are all NY state crimes and SDNY regards its juristiction as anywhere on the planet. This is not good news for Donald trump. No wonder he's going with the crazy conspiracy stuff.
    Bunch of bullshit

El Kabong Guest

He fired the head of the FBI, that's it, and now he's being investigated for obstruction of justice for doing it. The reaction to the firing was the DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate any collusion with Russia or other foreign countries and also subsequent incidents like Trump firing the FBI head. If Trump did try and fire another FBI head or a bunch of people at the FBI you'd see some kind of fightback from the FBI/DOJ. It would be outright banana republic stuff if he did try and do it.

He's currently going properly round the bend over the existing investigation. The fact his campaign was full of Russian spies/agents doesn't seem to made a dent in him, the real crime according to Trump is that the FBI launched a covert probe to see just how bad the Russian infiltration of his campaign was. That's some chutzpah. He's delusional.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...ive-takes-hold
    The Russian Collusion was being investigated anyway. Jeff Sessions appointed Rod Rosenstein as Jeff Sessions had recused himself. Rod Rosenstein then appointed Robert Mueller to run the investigation....ON RUSSIAN COLLUSION. There's 0 Kirkland, 0 about Trump firing Comey in this special council. The President reserves the right to fire the FBI Director, it's part of his Executive powers he wouldn't really even need a reason. However James Comey LEAKED classified information ADMITTED to doing so and was fired. James Comey also handled Hillary's secret server and lax dealings with classified information very poorly.

Trump just appointed Christopher Wray as head of the FBI, why would he fire him?

Alright, so let's assume Donald Trump's campaign WAS indeed full of Russian spies/agents.....there were FBI plants in his campaign, why did those fellows do nothing about these Russian spies/agents?

The FBI attempted to entrap President Trump and they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar and things are going to wind up being very bad for the Deep Staters.

Here is former NSA Director James Clapper ADMITTING that the FBI had plants in Trump's campaign while also ADMITTING to the ineffectiveness of those plants.

This ain't good Kirkland and you know it. It ain't good because where are the FBI plants in HILLARY'S campaign? If there are none there, then I'm sorry that's Barack Obama's big fat thumb on the scale in favor of Hillary's campaign and yes THAT needs to be investigated and it shouldn't be allowed to stand.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't have to be a behavioral psychologist to see that this disgusting old man is lying through his teeth. Look at his body language look at his facial expressions look at the way he continues to look side to side this is not the behavior of an honest man. Clapper is absolutely full of donkey s***

Thread Information