Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  55
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Kidnapping kids and harvesting their organs? Injecting prisoners with pathogens and then releasing them?

Where did you get this "genuine" Attenborough quotation from (source and proof)?
    Not from the mainstream media, which is run by Zionists.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/columns/613156

https://www.bmj.com/bmj/section-pdf/...lysis.full.pdf

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rvested-organs

'A cruel harvest of the poor': Israeli allegedly behind human organ black market arrested in Cyprus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b1823f2a16d3

Israeli collective punishment under spotlight at the UN

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...ght-at-the-un/

On Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018, Israeli military forces welcomed the New Year with the death of 17-year-old Musab Firas al-Tamimi. According to sources who were present during the fatal shooting of Musab, the 17-year-old Palestinian teen was shot in the neck during confrontations with the Israeli army in Deir Nitham, after the army had raided his village. The reason for the shooting? The Israeli army claimed that Musab ‘appeared to be holding a gun’ but this claim wasn’t ‘confirmed’ at the time of the shooting.

https://medium.com/@ma8492a/israeli-...t-40a8e1157381

End collective punishment of Palestinian children

http://www.dci-palestine.org/campaig...ldren_petition

An entirely man-made humanitarian crisis faces the nearly 2 million Palestinians living in Gaza, 43 percent of whom are under 15 years old. Israel’s 10-year military siege of the tiny coastal enclave and repeated Israeli military offensives have trapped Palestinians in dire conditions.

The 50-day Israeli military assault over the summer of 2014 killed 547 children, 535 as a direct result of Israeli attacks, and left an unprecedented 22,000 Palestinian homes uninhabitable. Israeli blockade restrictions on building materials have slowed reconstruction efforts and around 40,000 individuals still live in temporary, substandard shelters. Displaced Gazan children are exposed to nearly every kind of human rights risk, including poor water and sanitation conditions, weather-related risks, psychological distress, and in some cases, death.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Sleeper cell discussion

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Kidnapping kids and harvesting their organs? Injecting prisoners with pathogens and then releasing them?

Where did you get this "genuine" Attenborough quotation from (source and proof)?
    Not from the mainstream media, which is run by Zionists.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/columns/613156

https://www.bmj.com/bmj/section-pdf/...lysis.full.pdf
    You mean Jews. You can say it here if that is what you believe. Remember you didn't differentiate it made no difference to you that I am not a Zionist and that because my Mother is not Jewish most orthodox Jews would not even accept me to be Jewish. It was enough that my father and grandfather were Jews though for that to taint me 100% in your eyes.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rvested-organs

'A cruel harvest of the poor': Israeli allegedly behind human organ black market arrested in Cyprus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b1823f2a16d3

Israeli collective punishment under spotlight at the UN

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...ght-at-the-un/

On Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018, Israeli military forces welcomed the New Year with the death of 17-year-old Musab Firas al-Tamimi. According to sources who were present during the fatal shooting of Musab, the 17-year-old Palestinian teen was shot in the neck during confrontations with the Israeli army in Deir Nitham, after the army had raided his village. The reason for the shooting? The Israeli army claimed that Musab ‘appeared to be holding a gun’ but this claim wasn’t ‘confirmed’ at the time of the shooting.

https://medium.com/@ma8492a/israeli-...t-40a8e1157381

End collective punishment of Palestinian children

http://www.dci-palestine.org/campaig...ldren_petition

An entirely man-made humanitarian crisis faces the nearly 2 million Palestinians living in Gaza, 43 percent of whom are under 15 years old. Israel’s 10-year military siege of the tiny coastal enclave and repeated Israeli military offensives have trapped Palestinians in dire conditions.

The 50-day Israeli military assault over the summer of 2014 killed 547 children, 535 as a direct result of Israeli attacks, and left an unprecedented 22,000 Palestinian homes uninhabitable. Israeli blockade restrictions on building materials have slowed reconstruction efforts and around 40,000 individuals still live in temporary, substandard shelters. Displaced Gazan children are exposed to nearly every kind of human rights risk, including poor water and sanitation conditions, weather-related risks, psychological distress, and in some cases, death.

Some of these are from the mainstream media which you said was run by Zionists. Is the Guardian not run by Zionists/Jews then?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Sleeper cell discussion
    @Master @Spicoli you guys may want to call someone, the language they are using is one of the 27 I know and I can tell you they are discussing illegal activity and this is call for a ban

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Remember you didn't differentiate it made no difference to you that I am not a Zionist and that because my Mother is not Jewish most orthodox Jews would not even accept me to be Jewish. It was enough that my father and grandfather were Jews though for that to taint me 100% in your eyes.
    If they won't accept you because of your mother's heritage, doesn't that make them RACIST?

Is that really any different than nazis rejecting people who were not "pure" aryan?

Zionism is very similar to nazism. All racism is unethical.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of these are from the mainstream media which you said was run by Zionists. Is the Guardian not run by Zionists/Jews then?
    Sometimes truth slips through the cracks, if you search closely for it. Of course, you won't find much truth on CNN, MSNBC, and ABC.

Remember, some reporters were fired for being honest about Israel's attacks on Palestinian children.

- Jim Lancey was forced to resign from CNN after many years, for criticizing Israel.

- Tim Willcox fired from BBC for saying: "Many critics of Israel’s policy would suggest that the Palestinians suffer hugely at Jewish hands as well.”

- Rula Jubreal and Ayman Mohyeldin from MSNBC during the Israeli massacre in Gaza for seeing and saying the truth.

- Diana Magnay from CNN relocated from Gaza to Moscow for criticizing Israelis.

- The Guardian's Nafeez Ahmed fired for criticizing Israel stealing natural Gas from off Gaza's coast.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember you didn't differentiate it made no difference to you that I am not a Zionist and that because my Mother is not Jewish most orthodox Jews would not even accept me to be Jewish. It was enough that my father and grandfather were Jews though for that to taint me 100% in your eyes.
    If they won't accept you because of your mother's heritage, doesn't that make them RACIST?

Is that really any different than nazis rejecting people who were not "pure" aryan?

Zionism is very similar to nazism. All racism is unethical.
    Not really it is just the way strictly orthodox Jews see things. I am as proud of being the grandson of a Gyspy as I am of being the grandson of a Jew, but I have met racists from all faiths and ethnicities. Even Zionism is bandied about as a catch all for people with very different beliefs. My friend who is a very well known Anglican priest, has recently returned form visiting the persecuted Christians in Syria would describe himself as a committed Zionist. What he means is that like myself although he passionately supports the right for Israel to exist, it does not mean that it's current government are not racist in their treatment of Palestinians and occupation of the West bank. He calls himself a Zionist but I do not. My own father has lived in both Israel and Palestine so I don't need the media to tell me its a simple black and white situation when i understand how complex the situation is.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Christian groups in America are really foolish to support Israel. Many Palestinians are Orthodox Christians, and President Assad of Syria protects Syrian Christians from ISIS and other Sunni terrorist groups who would like to kill them all.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not really it is just the way strictly orthodox Jews see things.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sleeper cell discussion
    @Master @Spicoli you guys may want to call someone, the language they are using is one of the 27 I know and I can tell you they are discussing illegal activity and this is call for a ban
    I think knowing Brockton he is more likely to be discussing Zeppole Bishi
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn they sterilize women and throw out blood donated by Ethiopian Jews. Why will they go all over preaching #neverforgot and allow this rampant racism to go on. When I saw the Ethiopians rioting before I didn’t realize they were Jewish Ethiopians looking to go to the promise land. I know Jews persecute Christians in Israel I thought if u were Jewish you were safe. Damn they are cold

Thread Information