Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  55
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Christian groups in America are really foolish to support Israel. Many Palestinians are Orthodox Christians, and President Assad of Syria protects Syrian Christians from ISIS and other Sunni terrorist groups who would like to kill them all.

Ok checked this one out. Can you imagine if we mocked Judaism in such a manner on US tv oh shit

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn they sterilize women and throw out blood donated by Ethiopian Jews. Why will they go all over preaching #neverforgot and allow this rampant racism to go on. When I saw the Ethiopians rioting before I didn’t realize they were Jewish Ethiopians looking to go to the promise land. I know Jews persecute Christians in Israel I thought if u were Jewish you were safe. Damn they are cold
    Press TV UK

Headquarters?

Tehran
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Damn they sterilize women and throw out blood donated by Ethiopian Jews. Why will they go all over preaching #neverforgot and allow this rampant racism to go on. When I saw the Ethiopians rioting before I didn’t realize they were Jewish Ethiopians looking to go to the promise land. I know Jews persecute Christians in Israel I thought if u were Jewish you were safe. Damn they are cold
    Press TV UK

Headquarters?

Tehran
    ok, is your point it’s not true @bff. I assume you just googled that to find out but does that make it false

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Press TV UK

Headquarters?

Tehran
    ok, is your point it’s not true @bff. I assume you just googled that to find out but does that make it false

No my point is that bias and oversimplification occurs on all sides. I didn't google anything just looked at the about tab on the Youtube channel this one is on. There seems to be an insistence now on absolute truths, an almost religious zeal in which people will search for confirmation bias and discount anybodies real life experience. I am being told that The Guardian is Zionist but sometimes lets truth slip by a complete stranger on the internet, while I suppose I am supposed to ignore the fact that my sister-in-law and a few friends who write for the Guardian have a very different, first hand take on things. Ultimately people believe what they want to believe.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about the TV show mocking Christ played on Israel tv

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wasn't shown on Israel TV as much as it would satiate your outrage to think it did. Takes seconds to find out. It's a bit tasteless but it wasn't on TV but a private Israeli comedy channel. I thought you believed in free speech ? I think it ill advised and crass but I am not here to defend it

Here is what the scriptwriter said

This video wasn’t played on the tv, only on the internet pilot, on flix website, before bip bought the program. it didn’t offend anyone that time, although there are many Christians in Israel.
    The intention of the video didn’t mean to offend the feeling of the Christians, it’s a parody on the Israeli chauvinist 70′s tv programs, by exagerating, so it’s critical about the israeli system. other programs were about 1967 war, and Adam and Eve etc. this program put an anti-militaristic agenda in Israeli tv. So it’s funny that website like you attacks it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wasn't shown on Israel TV as much as it would satiate your outrage to think it did. Takes seconds to find out. It's a bit tasteless but it wasn't on TV but a private Israeli comedy channel. I thought you believed in free speech ? I think it ill advised and crass but I am not here to defend it

Here is what the scriptwriter said

This video wasn’t played on the tv, only on the internet pilot, on flix website, before bip bought the program. it didn’t offend anyone that time, although there are many Christians in Israel.
    The intention of the video didn’t mean to offend the feeling of the Christians, it’s a parody on the Israeli chauvinist 70′s tv programs, by exagerating, so it’s critical about the israeli system. other programs were about 1967 war, and Adam and Eve etc. this program put an anti-militaristic agenda in Israeli tv. So it’s funny that website like you attacks it.
    Freedom of speech is fine. I’m just saying if we aired something mocking Jews in such a way here the ADL would have a feild day. Ya they didn’t mean to piss Christians off, why can’t u just say ya, it was fucked up, even if you don’t like Christ, I don’t get it @bff

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think only maybe beans and I know about this but the Jews in Israel are largely from Russia and Poland and countries like that.

The Falasha are perhaps the original Jews from what I have read in conjunction with Eastern Orthodox Armenians are in possession of the Ark of the Covenant and I mean the actual Ark of the Covenant in a secret location Northwest of Addis Ababa.

So basically you have Africans who are not getting along very well with Russian or polish which is not very surprising despite their common religion

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are a number of places in Africa that say they have the ark. They usually have one guy standing outside a temple with a AK-47. It’s a coveted job as that’s all they do, the live there and villagers give them food

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Armenia had some of the first Christian communities and was the first country to have Christianity as its official religion in the 300’s

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock, everyone knows Israel was created by the West several decades ago and consists mostly of immigrants not from the region at all. It is hardly secret historical data.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Brock, everyone knows Israel was created by the West several decades ago and consists mostly of immigrants not from the region at all. It is hardly secret historical data.
    Yes, he should have just said Jews from all over Europe and Russia but he is moving in on my @bff

@DenilsonTheReturn
    Last edited by walrus; 05-12-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles I know its commomn knowledge I was just moving in on walrus' new sweetie pie

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As the Syrian army is driving out the last remaining terrorists from the southern outskirts of Damascus, those who refuse to completely lay down their arms and surrender are being evacuated to rebel-controlled parts of northern Syria, mainly Idlib. As part of the deal with the Syrian authorities, militants are leaving behind medium and heavy weapons.

Ahead of the evacuation in the towns of Yelda, Babila and Beit Sahem, militants relinquished hundreds of weapons and munitions, including mortar launchers, machine guns, rocket and mortar shells, gunpowder, precursors for home-made explosives, as well as Israeli-made landmines, SANA, which posted a video of the armaments, reported.

@Freedom

Haven’t heard much reporting on this

Thread Information