0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Happy St Georges Day

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    So Lyle is only allowed to post in a thread about his own country now? I am sure there have been several threads that Lyle started about his own country in which you posted in
    I think we need to look at the bigger picture when the FBI or the CIA coming a knocking on my door I shall blame Brock for all the misdemeanors in the World how dare he or Lyle give a opinion on anything.
    You want to defend snowflakes be my guest. 53 000+ posts is hardly evidence of Lyle not being able to give an opinion on anything. Fucking hell the guy probably has an opinion on what you had for breakfast. Meanwhile Brock has just scoffed the lot and went back to gurning on his cellphone
    Maybe I do and if I did it wouldn't be any of your fucking business.

@Dia bando what did you have for breaky mate?
    Me many things have not watched much boxing of late last Saturday Lyle got hammered seen a ACDC tribute band live wire good night bad head the next day.
    In work mad over 50 plus cremations a week watching Liverpool of course finding the time to get on the forum talked to Steve the other day on Skype.
    Come back its like groundhog day everybody still bitching lol Saturday tomorrow watch some classic motorcycle racing in Oulton Park.
    Trying to get a life yesterday bike MOT new tyre fitted in the crafty dragon for breakfast full english and 2 coffees lovely
    now back here with you crazy fuckers

El Kabong Guest

Me many things have not watched much boxing of late last Saturday Lyle got hammered seen a ACDC tribute band live wire good night bad head the next day.
    In work mad over 50 plus cremations a week watching Liverpool of course finding the time to get on the forum talked to Steve the other day on Skype.
    Come back its like groundhog day everybody still bitching lol Saturday tomorrow watch some classic motorcycle racing in Oulton Park.
    Trying to get a life yesterday bike MOT new tyre fitted in the crafty dragon for breakfast full english and 2 coffees lovely
    OK so the biggest question....the AC/DC tribute band, the singer was he more Bon Scott or Brian Johnson? I personally dig both and think that Johnson filled in nicely after Bon's passing but to me Bon Scott is one of the better front men in the history of rock'n'roll, awesome voice, great presence on stage, mischievous, imp-like just the perfect lead singer for a hard rock band.

Yeah same ol' same ol' on here "Help! Help! This GROUP of posters is harassing me and the entire forum" ......fucking ridiculous

Ooooh a full English, proper meal there my friend! Great way to start a day! If you dig that you'd most likely enjoy a good Southern breakfast as well.

Glad to have you back! (watch us get a lecture on spamming this thread .....maybe they'll ask us to raise a hand and be called on before we're allowed to post )

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK so the biggest question....the AC/DC tribute band, the singer was he more Bon Scott or Brian Johnson? I personally dig both and think that Johnson filled in nicely after Bon's passing but to me Bon Scott is one of the better front men in the history of rock'n'roll, awesome voice, great presence on stage, mischievous, imp-like just the perfect lead singer for a hard rock band.

Yeah same ol' same ol' on here "Help! Help! This GROUP of posters is harassing me and the entire forum" ......fucking ridiculous

Ooooh a full English, proper meal there my friend! Great way to start a day! If you dig that you'd most likely enjoy a good Southern breakfast as well.

Glad to have you back! (watch us get a lecture on spamming this thread .....maybe they'll ask us to raise a hand and be called on before we're allowed to post )
    The band first hour Scott look a like TNT etc second hour Johnson look a like both were brilliant just £15 each to get in a mile down the road in Rhos Stwit.
    Well I shall give you permission to post, yes I have had a few southern breakfasts in Florida enjoyed them as well Lyle as a fellow Liverpool supporter I shall back you all the way.

El Kabong Guest

The band first hour Scott look a like TNT etc second hour Johnson look a like both were brilliant just £15 each to get in a mile down the road in Rhos Stwit.
    Well I shall give you permission to post, yes I have had a few southern breakfasts in Florida enjoyed them as well Lyle as a fellow Liverpool supporter I shall back you all the way.
    Fuckin A that is awesome!

"Well I shall give you permission to post,"

Right on

Now whereabouts in Florida were you? Florida is an odd state (ergo the #FloridaMan stories) in the Northern parts of Florida you have a bunch of the most country, redneck, white trash, good ol boys, go to the South a bit and you get Disney and all that crazy shit and then even farther South you get Cubans (God love 'em, great food, great culture, shame about the Commies, great people), the Snowbirds (fuckin' Yankees, although some are good people I suppose), and the Faaags (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Thanks for the backing, I'm pumped up for the shot at #6 I'm hoping we continue rolling on like we are! YNWA Dia

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuckin A that is awesome!

"Well I shall give you permission to post,"

Right on

Now whereabouts in Florida were you? Florida is an odd state (ergo the #FloridaMan stories) in the Northern parts of Florida you have a bunch of the most country, redneck, white trash, good ol boys, go to the South a bit and you get Disney and all that crazy shit and then even farther South you get Cubans (God love 'em, great food, great culture, shame about the Commies, great people), the Snowbirds (fuckin' Yankees, although some are good people I suppose), and the Faaags (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Thanks for the backing, I'm pumped up for the shot at #6 I'm hoping we continue rolling on like we are! YNWA Dia
    Disney but stayed in a villa about 4 miles away done Coco beach silver lake old town etc the first time the parks Tampa driving round small towns just looking round hot as hell.

El Kabong Guest

Ah near where the shuttle launches used to be were ya....I actually went to a couple of those, got to sit as close as well as close as anyone outside the shuttle would want to sit.

The Disney area is suspect when it comes to true Southern food, but I suppose I'll give you a pass. If you ever hit up Charleston, SC you can find some good Southern cooking there, New Orleans of course, Savannah, GA does alright, and of course there's several areas too many to mention really where the food is on point but if you ever want barbecue you're going to want to head to NC. We have the ONLY 2 styles of barbecue there is, Eastern style and Lexington.....Eastern style is vinegar based sauce with red pepper flakes, whole hog, and Lexington style has a more substantial sauce (due to a little ketchup and/or a little molasses) shoulder meat only. Sure people will tout Texas brisket (beef ain't bbq) and KC ribs (ribs ain't bbq) and those are fine but they ain't barbecue.

Damn, now I'm hungry

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Why was that gaffe so offensive, so much so that it made the news?

I know it's common for many Sikh's to publicly hate muslims, they do so with no sense of embarrassment, but is it actually the norm, widespread through that community? I never even realised they hated each other until recent times when the lunatic muslims started blowing everyone up. Now I can recall the Indians and Pakistani's I was friends/worked with that would constantly slate each other behind their backs (call each other filthy animals and shit like that). I was totally ignorant that it was a religious/cultural thing, I used to think the insults were a bit harsh just never realised they were heartfelt
    Sikh's were persecuted by some of the Muslim kings that ruled India at the time in a very barbaric way. However most of the time it was peaceful and respectful which is forgotten.

When they divided India and Pakistan there were further gang murders and rapes which continued the hatred. However there are beautiful stories where Muslim and Sikh's saved each other from these gangs which also get forgotten.

Anyone with common sense will realise we are all from the same "stock" and normally are our friends when we grow up. Sure there are gangs from each side and will say they "target and take our girls" but I class them as extreme ignorant nutters. Unfortunately there are a lot of these idiots and EDL/UKIP find and use them.

Makes me mad when they do that.
    Yeah I understand the history, you've said in the past your cousins hate muslims, you called them idiots.

I'm asking why so many sikhs were outraged for the temple to be called a mosque? The sikh spokesman from your article seems horrified to be regarded as a muslim. Were you offended? If the diplomat had made the mistake of calling it a church instead of mosque would the sikh community have equally been outraged?
    Ya seems a bit overboard, granted the guy should have been aware maybe studied a bit but he didn't mean to insult anyone. I wouldn't expect a Sikh to know the churches in Israel and if he made an error naming it I'd just tell him the correct name, no harm done.
    I was not offended but it just shows how ignorant people can be when they should know the basics. They would have been qually offended if they called it a church. Calling it a mosque shows they see Sikhs and Muslims as the same brown people with beards and turbans. When terrorist attacks happen, Sikhs get attacked for it.

It is my brother in law who hates Muslims and I worry about my nephew growing up with his views.
    Granted it is ignorant to confuse a sikh with a muslim, however, in this case the mistake was made about a building not a human. You say sikhs would have been equally outraged had the building accidently been called a synagogue, however, that wouldn't have been a case of confusing the religion of certain brown people, but I guess sikhs would be outraged to be considered jews or christians too.

Either way, it can't be as bad as it is for the poor muslims, imagine how they feel reading these stories, they are so despised that it makes BBC news when people are mistaken for them.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information