Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has Trump thoroughly distracted you yet? All just part of the plan

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has Trump thoroughly distracted you yet? All just part of the plan

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With a super intelligent aura, obvious stuff sounds more authentic. No wonder there's so many conspiracy loons out there, it all seems so shallow that all this evil against mankind is purely for the sake of personal wealth. It's why anyone that utters cliches like "money doesn't make you happy" needs a slap.

The global warning denial is unreal, there's no way all these intelligent Trump dudes, who are clearly not full blown fundamentalist bible bashers, believe it not to be true. Chomsky came out with a cracker there - Trump hasn't built THE wall but he sure has built plenty of walls around the golf courses he owns because of the danger of rising sea levels.

(Lyle, you don't need to go through the whole global warming thing for the millionth time, i'm fully aware of your position and know nothing will change your mind, I can just pull up your debate with BC Collins, who was an actual scientist )
    Last edited by Fenster; 05-09-2018 at 06:37 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry but I don't believe in global warming either Fenster miles beans master whoever else wants to criticize me for that and here's why:

You Looney Tunes don't realize that this Earth is 4500000000 years old and God knows how many cycles of warm and cold hot and cold warm and cold and how many ice ages and how many hot spells and how many droughts millions and millions and millions of times over before even the first single celled animal was here took place. There is no way that just because for the past hundred years we are logging record temperatures and we are noticing the ice caps melting there is no way that that is enough proof for enough evidence that there is man-made global warming. That is beyond preposterous. Were you here for the past 100 million years or 200 million years or 500 million years to see how many times the mean median or mode daily mean average temperature Rose and fell over the course of a century or two? No you weren't and nobody else was either. This is just a lot of eurocentric chic cool hipster alarmist nonsense to make money

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s so bad the MSM has people in England posting like liberal American university students. It reallly shows the power they hold. I would think #bff beanz was an American if I was new here.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, I am not distracted. I anticipate chaos on the planet with continual population expansionism and environmental ignorance. Humanity is in deep trouble and we will see the fallout in our lifetime. For the young ones the future is very dark indeed. I wouldn't wish it on anybody and that is why I suggest it is not a good idea to have several children in a world like this.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    No, I am not distracted. I anticipate chaos on the planet with continual population expansionism and environmental ignorance. Humanity is in deep trouble and we will see the fallout in our lifetime. For the young ones the future is very dark indeed. I wouldn't wish it on anybody and that is why I suggest it is not a good idea to have several children in a world like this.
    You should see Avengers Infinity and you sound like Thanos.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You should see Avengers Infinity and you sound like Thanos.
    I don't watch contemporary films, but he sounds like a sensible chap. Thing is, you cannot be serious about caring for the environment and continue to turn a blind eye to a sizeable portion of the world that doesn't give a hoot about the environmental calamity that they too are unleashing on the world. We can all sit and moan about Donald Trump, but I really don't see him being responsible for the irresponsibility of hundreds of millions of people around the world. The environment is cooked, done, and along with it the fate of billions of poor people and cancer and disease for all too many others caught along in it. There is nothing that can be done as nobody is serious about the root cause and that is simply that there are too many people on the planet. You cannot change anything and so we hurtle along off the cliff. It doesn't really bother me. If you don't have the foresight to see what is coming then that is on you.

Thing is Chomsky is right. So too is David Attenborough. I have always been quite aware of these things. Climate change treaties don't change anything much as their targets are moderate and the populations continue to expand at unchecked levels. It's like throwing a coin into a volcano hoping to stop the eruption. It is a futile gesture. You can either suffocate slowly or quickly. You might as well just get it over and done with.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That isn't to say that it isn't depressing about what is happening, but at the end of the day, this is the mess we are in. The easiest way out of it is to control human population expansionism and selfish desires, but nobody is interested in that. It is taboo to say such things.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good presentation on this. The comment makers seem to get it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles if you truly believe that the Earth is full then what is your problem with having a nuclear war? This is a great way to do instant population control

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s hard for many of us to follow trump as he he plays 14d chess

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think he would struggle with draughts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think he would struggle with draughts.
    Master you are totally wrong Trump is a genius, went to the greatest business school in the United States of America.

U or I combined could not make it in and get through the program with the high Marks that he did.

Your hatred for Trump is so extreme that you will give him no credit at all

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I personally know several UK residents who are hoping we will put England on the list for regime change.

Thread Information