Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite Moderator? You MUST choose someone at/near #BFF status.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Who is your favorite Moderator? You MUST choose someone at/near #BFF status.

I choose Fenster.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who is your favorite Moderator? You MUST choose someone at/near #BFF status.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I choose Fenster.
    Good choice, however I choose myself as I am the moderator of my own destiny.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who is your favorite Moderator? You MUST choose someone at/near #BFF status.

Master was good in his prime, but he shut down forum gay of the year, banned people, and seems to be thoroughly brainwashed. I go with Fenster as he not only thinks for himself but he posts regularly too. The other Mods have practically retired.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i only know my least favourite
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@bff beanz is my favorite moral mod.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are all cunts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You wont know this, but Master works tirelessly behind the scenes to keep Saddo's going. If ever there is a technical problem he furiously emails the rest of the mods to raise the alarm. We all ignore him of course but that's not the point.

This site has always pretty much self moderated. Even the few of you who choose, and you do choose to partake in your circle jerk club are kept pretty much to the anything goes board so you can fill your boots, or mouths, whatever.

It's always been a source of amusement that people want to act like pricks and then complain about a lack of moderation.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    You wont know this, but Master works tirelessly behind the scenes to keep Saddo's going. If ever there is a technical problem he furiously emails the rest of the mods to raise the alarm. We all ignore him of course but that's not the point.

This site has always pretty much self moderated. Even the few of you who choose, and you do choose to partake in your circle jerk club are kept pretty much to the anything goes board so you can fill your boots, or mouths, whatever.

It's always been a source of amusement that people want to act like pricks and then complain about a lack of moderation.
    Well @Memphis you don’t really expect us to blame ourselves do you. It’s always better to blame others

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Well @Memphis you don’t really expect us to blame ourselves do you. It’s always better to blame others
    Of course. It's the only way to perpetuate the cycle.

The truth lies within.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be completely honest all the mods are cool on here and extremely lenient compared with most other fight forums.
    I do see Master as our very own James May from Top Gear 😂

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Master was good in his prime, but he shut down forum gay of the year, banned people, and seems to be thoroughly brainwashed. I go with Fenster as he not only thinks for himself but he posts regularly too. The other Mods have practically retired.
    What did happen to forum gay. Was it deemed to offensive? Not being sarcastic I don’t remember why it got the AX. It doesn’t matter to me Miles is always the true winner

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You are all cunts.
    Yes some of us are bigger ones than others.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think anyone is complaining about the lack of Moderation, Memphis. Like you say we are mostly a self regulated lot; except for Brock of course, but we are all helping him.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Memphis has helped me more than anyone of you pieces of garbage. Although miles has helped me as a close runner-up to Memphis

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Memphis has helped me more than anyone of you pieces of garbage. Although miles has helped me as a close runner-up to Memphis
    I find this offensive, how dare you call us garbage you crazy bastard

Thread Information