680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Everyday Things That White Supremacists Do

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    President Obama has authorized a nuclear modernization program that would cost $1 trillion, that’s a “T,” over the next 30 years. This is unnecessary. Moreover, it will impose an increasing burden on the defense budget, making it difficult to maintain our conventional military superiority – the real guarantee of U.S. security. The next president should cut back nuclear modernization plans and use those funds to ensure that our more important conventional forces maintain their technological and quantitative superiority over all potential
    Big D that is from the NYT you can check it. I don’t know where it stands now but I guess Obama’s was prob threatened by the white supremacist to do this, frickin white supremacist. By the way Big D u are the best
    Authorized ? Obama couldn't have authorised getting the grass cut at the white house never mind any type of nuke program.

He was put there by the white supremacists
    ok, I got cha. White supremacists aren’t limited to say the aryan nation or such groups or individuals but it is every white man everywhere. Every white boy is a cog in the massive wheel of oppressing black people and this is even more so in government because they made the nuclear bomb to oppress blacks, is that? Obama had to follow master whitest orders and drop the trillion into revamping our nukes to help keep the whites on top of blacks?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok, I got cha. White supremacists aren’t limited to say the aryan nation or such groups or individuals but it is every white man everywhere. Every white boy is a cog in the massive wheel of oppressing black people and this is even more so in government because they made the nuclear bomb to oppress blacks, is that? Obama had to follow master whitest orders and drop the trillion into revamping our nukes to help keep the whites on top of blacks?
    Power isn’t given, it must be taken

So knowing that we know President Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S actually meant he had no power at all

No black person in the U.S. is giving orders to the most powerful whites. So why would the WHITE HOUSE be an exception ? No group that is smart enough to be in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy or diminish their power

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keith is running on Durecells he goes on and on and on.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keith you Dimwit Imbecile, whites put Obama in? SO NO BLACKS VOTES FOR OBAMA YOU FUCKING KNUCKLE DRAGGING PHONY ISRAELITE? bwahaha 😎

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So @DenilsonTheReturn by your logic a man of color can not achieve or obtain a powerful position or success without it being given to said person unless approved and given by the consent or direct action of the white supremacists. Am I correct with that interpretation
    Last edited by walrus; 06-26-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So @DenilsonTheReturn by your logic a man of color can not achieve or obtain a powerful position or success without it being given to said person unless approved and given by the consent or direct action of the white supremacists. Am I correct with that interpretation
    First of don't talk about men of color. We are talking about black people specifically and in a system of white supremacy...yes what you said is true

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Keith you Dimwit Imbecile, whites put Obama in? SO NO BLACKS VOTES FOR OBAMA YOU FUCKING KNUCKLE DRAGGING PHONY ISRAELITE? bwahaha 😎
    Obama remained silent about race. He never disagreed with white liberal opinion. He done little about the War on Drugs, the mass incarceration of black men, racial profiling, police brutality, poverty, unsafe neighbourhoods, high black unemployment, high rates of infant mortality, segregation in housing and education, environmental racism, the growing wealth gap – or about gun control until white children were gunned down.

Why ? Because he was put there by the white supremacists

If he would've stepped his A** out of line, he would have got, what “JFK” got.

When Obama was elected, I expected nothing to change. After all, Congress is still white, the Supreme Court is still white, and the rest of the White House is still white. Assuming all changes come from one president is assuming that America is a dictatorship

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keith go back to Nigeria, you'll be happy!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Obama, was half white of course. That might explain it.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Keith go back to Nigeria, you'll be happy!
    Crickets

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I presume from his profile pic denilson has got a job as the Robinson Jam mascot ?
    Or what does his pic mean ?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@DenilsonTheReturn you never answer the one question I ask. You don’t trust any white man, we are all evil and look to keep the black man down as you say but I’m sure you have to intersect with whites during your day. How do you interact in your everyday life doing such things as shopping. Do you hold the door open for a whitey behind you? Do u have contempt for white children as they were born white. How do u deal with these people face to face?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@DenilsonTheReturn you never answer the one question I ask. You don’t trust any white man, we are all evil and look to keep the black man down as you say but I’m sure you have to intersect with whites during your day. How do you interact in your everyday life doing such things as shopping. Do you hold the door open for a whitey behind you? Do u have contempt for white children as they were born white. How do u deal with these people face to face?
    he toes the line, smiles and is always polite, he helps little old white ladies cross the road, he makes sure that he hits his deadlines for his white managers, everyone looks at him and thinks 'what a nice fellow he is' little do they know that there is a quiet rage building in him every time he has to bow to the white supremacy that he is all but powerless to prevent.

once the rage has reached boiling point he logs onto Saddo's and rehashes a couple of copy and paste posts leans back in his chair and allows himself a slight sinister chuckle whilst cutting up pictures of David Beckham, Prince William, Harry Styles and any other white celebs who are in today's paper, he knows that the war is coming and there is little that the white man can do to prevent it, some day soon we shall all bow to the supreme Denilson

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    he toes the line, smiles and is always polite, he helps little old white ladies cross the road, he makes sure that he hits his deadlines for his white managers, everyone looks at him and thinks 'what a nice fellow he is' little do they know that there is a quiet rage building in him every time he has to bow to the white supremacy that he is all but powerless to prevent.

once the rage has reached boiling point he logs onto Saddo's and rehashes a couple of copy and paste posts leans back in his chair and allows himself a slight sinister chuckle whilst cutting up pictures of David Beckham, Prince William, Harry Styles and any other white celebs who are in today's paper, he knows that the war is coming and there is little that the white man can do to prevent it, some day soon we shall all bow to the supreme Denilson
    see, I’d be fine with an answer like that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Looks like the list of people Denilson's "winding up" is growing. Depending on your definition of "winding up", of course.
    Same old faces, same old posts, always the same ending.

Two Three groups:

Those still trying to reason with Denilson = Wound up group

Those poking fun at Denilson = Not wound up group

Those who obviously have an opinion but rather sit on the sidelines criticizing the first two groups.

Thread Information