Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH

Ronnie, there is no fight with Primo. You both want the same thing which is the fight to happen. It does not matter how it is made just as long as it is made.

Primo is not a fan of Eddie Hearns.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Ronnie, there is no fight with Primo. You both want the same thing which is the fight to happen. It does not matter how it is made just as long as it is made.

That is true. He is a huge fan of England though. Now that Italy are not in the world cup he is going to hang up his St Georges flag and cheer on good old Inger....Land. All the way to ... well as far as we can go
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

That is true. He is a huge fan of England though. Now that Italy are not in the world cup he is going to hang up his St Georges flag and cheer on good old Inger....Land. All the way to ... well as far as we can go
    Yeah alright then!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Contract appears to be sent. A bit confusing because Eddie uses future tense "they"'ll see the contract"

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ys-eddie-hearn
    Hmmmmm. I also read.....

“but we want the fight, we're prepared to sign for the fight now.”
    “Of course he wants the Wilder fight”

"Like I said, if Wilder says we're good to go, that's almost certainly going to be the next fight."
    "But I believe this fight will 100 per cent be signed“

Did you miss that?
    all I care about is that it happens.
    Fixed that for you Ron.

As a boxing fan I couldn't give a fuck about who sends the contract, how much it is for or who is driving the negotiations.

I'm a boxing fan, I want to see the fight not the contract, as I boxing fan I don't really think I have a right to demand info on contracts and percentage splits etc.

Granted promoters and boxers have put themselves in this position with social media but I find it all a bit tiresome and couldn't give a fuck who is lying as long as the outcome is the fight that we all want.
    Fair perspective

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Contract appears to be sent. A bit confusing because Eddie uses future tense "they"'ll see the contract"

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ys-eddie-hearn
    Hmmmmm. I also read.....

“but we want the fight, we're prepared to sign for the fight now.”
    “Of course he wants the Wilder fight”

"Like I said, if Wilder says we're good to go, that's almost certainly going to be the next fight."
    "But I believe this fight will 100 per cent be signed“

Did you miss that?
    You continue to look for something that isn’t there my man. Roll your eyes all you want. You are the one that had to make things up to try to be right. As I said before all I wanted to see was that the contract was sent. Because that’s all I care about. Notice as soon as I saw that I linked it. I think when I said for all your snark I would love love love for you to show me an article you thought I was being sarcastic towards you. I’ll write it a different way, even though you are being rude I hope you are right. Better?

All I wanted was it saying it WAS sent. And then all I care about is that it is signed. And then all I care about is that it happens. The rest is in your head, not real.

If Wilder doesn’t sign I will turn just as quickly on him as I did Eddie for all his lies.
    All the quotes I posted are from THE SAME LINK you posted.
    Yes, in that you didn’t make things up. Earlier, the stuff about me you made up. It’s in text. Clear to read.

Doesn’t matter though, old news. No I’ll will on my end. Hopefully it’s signed soon and on. And believe me or not I want AJ to win because I don’t like Wilder. I don’t like fighters that lack skill. It’s your craft, do your damndest to perfect it.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just want to point out I was right Friday, Saturday, Sunday when I asked where is the contract

It was sent Tuesday

http://www.fightsports.tv/wilder-has...-joshua-fight/

Now the pressure is on Wilder, if the terms are what was agreed no excuses. Sign and fight

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ron, can you not see, from the last 2 posts you've posted that BOTH HEARN AND FINKEL are full of shit? One Minute , you're saying "The Pressure is on Wilder" the next you're saying "Seems like Eddie won't respond" and all the time , they/you are getting nowhere. Like I said, we will know if or if not this fight happens , and then there will be the perennial blame game if it doesn't happen.
    I think The O'Jays sang a song back in the 70's called Back Stabbers, and I think one of the lines went "There's 3 sides to every story, there's a right , there's a wrong and there's the truth!"
    Might've been a different song mind you.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you think the contract wasn’t late and they don’t wait to hear from Eddie while Eddie tells the media it needs to be done quickly?

I suppose it’s possible.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe Wilders team are picking faults with a perfectly good contract as a delaying tactic of their own because they don't want the fight yet but want to be able to lay the blame on Eddie when the fight doesn't happen.

Who knows, again I blame social media for all this bollocks.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I blame single moms.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you think the contract wasn’t late and they don’t wait to hear from Eddie while Eddie tells the media it needs to be done quickly?

I suppose it’s possible.
    No mate, I don’t think anything. I think that Hearn uses a bit of bullshit/ poetic licence. I also that Team Wilder are maybe nitpicking at certain minutiae in the contract to make it look like Hearn is bullshitting. As for contracts and deadlines, I don’t really care about deadlines because they always get shifted.
    I also think AJ said “give me 50 million and I’ll go there”, and they “offered” that and he then followed up with “the devil is in the detail” bullshit. Not his finest moment.
    I also believe that Wilder has shouted his mouth off big time and if he was that keen , he would’ve signed.
    THEY ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT. So it’s no point saying “he said, she said.”
    We’re not privy to seeing what’s going on , but more often than not, the fault isn’t ALL with one side.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose it’s possible.
    No mate, I don’t think anything. I think that Hearn uses a bit of bullshit/ poetic licence. I also that Team Wilder are maybe nitpicking at certain minutiae in the contract to make it look like Hearn is bullshitting. As for contracts and deadlines, I don’t really care about deadlines because they always get shifted.
    I also think AJ said “give me 50 million and I’ll go there”, and they “offered” that and he then followed up with “the devil is in the detail” bullshit. Not his finest moment.
    I also believe that Wilder has shouted his mouth off big time and if he was that keen , he would’ve signed.
    We’re not privy to seeing what’s going on , but more often than not, the fault isn’t ALL with one side.
    Minutiae, trying to freeze out Showtime which Wilder has a contract with is minutiae? Seems more like a roadblock to me. But let’s hope it’s minutiae

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose it’s possible.
    Minutiae, trying to freeze out Showtime which Wilder has a contract with is minutiae? Seems more like a roadblock to me. But let’s hope it’s minutiae
    I never saw anything about showtime. But either way , it’s all BS Tennis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like its not happening. WBA have ordered the AJ Povetkin fight.

alternatively AJ could drop the WBA belt?
    Last edited by Drago; 06-27-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Thread Information