Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Epilepsy

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...is-oil-into-uk

What a stupid application of a nonsense law. Quite why common sense exceptions can not be made while they change the law is beyond me.

It is a terrible thing to watch someone you love with the look of fear on their face that accompanies an approaching seizure and then deal with the episode and the following exhaustion and confusion, all with the potential of sudden death in the back of your mind. To have to do that with a child must be even harder.

Is there anyone else here with epilepsy or family living with it? (I know Walrus mentioned his)
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Epilepsy

I know they warn people at the start of playing PS4 games and news where there will be flash photography but that is about the extent of my knowledge.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a stupid law. If people can be helped with something so simple, then why restrict it? I haven't dealt with epilepsy directly, but have read about it quite a lot with my interest in Joy Division. It sounds very unpleasant and not only the illness, but the accompanying depression and anxiety that must go with it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We always heard just get a pencil

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey the law is the law. If they don't like the law they can change it. Just like you claimed about Tommy Robinson breaking the law. The law is the law. He was breaching the peace right? That is the law right? And he knew the law right? And this mother who snuck in the cannabis oil new the law right

Oh Fucking well well hell

El Kabong Guest

Beanz we agree, not just because I'm in favor of the complete decriminalization of marijuana or because my recreational use of it, it's actually quite a helpful little plant.

CBD oil is medically amazing, no wonder "Big Pharma" are scared of a plant that can damn near grow anywhere and be used for a great deal of things, epilepsy, cancer, etc.

CBD oil isn't even psychoactive.....and marijuana/THC the psychoactive part of marijuana isn't all that bad either when compared to other illegal drugs, I mean it's not going to kill anyone and to overdose on it you'd have to basically suffocate yourself in the smoke of it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is what you get when you have fossilized A holes with gavels reinforcing outdated laws with no understanding of the medical realities. This is not some kid sitting around toking. CBD has exploded in the States and locally we now see it in treating dags though holistic vets. Some laws still restricts use of flower/ plant but to deny the benefits in treating seizures is simply to ignore the obvious.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fortunately I do not have epilepsy. I did have a few seizures after an explosion that threw me several yards but they cleared. I was lucky not to lose my license etc. I’ve read how helpful the cbd treatments can be and it is ridiculous parents have a hard time getting it for children. I know some states here look at it as a type of child abuse although I think that is staring to change. I don’t know what kind of testing has been done to prove cbd or even thc to prove it helps with epilepsy but I do know a guy who has it and he has numerous seizures a day, shit I’d try anything

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So they righted a wrong and returned Billy medicine to his Mother? Great to hear.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Billy who? I thought the topic was Tommy Robinson

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bought a legal bottle from Holland and Barrett after listening to a discussion about this story, so many people swearing it's the bollocks.

So far, after a couple of days dropping, I feel it has done zilch, was contemplating drinking the entire bottle in one go just to prove it does nothing, too expensive though.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea scary condition for sure. It may be hypochondria, but I can’t shake the fear I might have it, even if I do so vigorously and involuntarily.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I bought a legal bottle from Holland and Barrett after listening to a discussion about this story, so many people swearing it's the bollocks.

So far, after a couple of days dropping, I feel it has done zilch, was contemplating drinking the entire bottle in one go just to prove it does nothing, too expensive though.
    CBD oil?

Well your first problem is CBD is Cannabidiol and it's NOT psychoactive. THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive part of Marijuana. Sometimes they work better together.

Cannabidiol works on pain relief, anxiety/stress relief, can stop/kill some forms of cancer, can stop/reduce seizures, could benefit heart health and brain health.

There are a lot of COULDS when it comes to what Cannabidiol or Tetrahydrocannabinol can do because in some places it's illegal to do studies on them and so very little is actually known, but yes there are medicinal benefits to marijuana and the compounds that make up marijuana.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

CBD oil?

Well your first problem is CBD is Cannabidiol and it's NOT psychoactive. THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive part of Marijuana. Sometimes they work better together.

Cannabidiol works on pain relief, anxiety/stress relief, can stop/kill some forms of cancer, can stop/reduce seizures, could benefit heart health and brain health.

There are a lot of COULDS when it comes to what Cannabidiol or Tetrahydrocannabinol can do because in some places it's illegal to do studies on them and so very little is actually known, but yes there are medicinal benefits to marijuana and the compounds that make up marijuana.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information