Thread: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Sure, beans, character assassinate once again, that's all you lefties know how to do is label label label the person you are debating with rather than debating the issues themselves. Everybody on this forum knows how you are about this now for a very very long time.

What a cunt you are.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Sure, beans, character assassinate once again, that's all you lefties know how to do is label label label the person you are debating with rather than debating the issues themselves. Everybody on this forum knows how you are about this now for a very very long time.

What a cunt you are.
    Says the guy that just labels everything he disagrees with leftie.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mean let's face it miles can't make any sense when he debates since he likes cardigan sweaters. And Lyle Surely makes no sense at all when he talks because he likes a smoking jacket. And all of my points are rubbish because my head looks like a light bulb.

Got it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Jesse Lee Peterson

"Most black people on earth are being used to bring destruction.

You see it with the NFL, with the division in the country, with black “families,” their tattered communities and their broken relationships with God.

Blacks destroy everything “sacred” (to use Gen. John Kelly’s word).
    They hate decent, truth-telling white men like President Trump."

Let the last line sink in. From a 'Christian' Minister who believes women should not have the right to vote and gay people should not have the right to exist. What a feeble little man
    Sure, beans, character assassinate once again, that's all you left these know how to do is label label label the person you are debating with rather than debating the issues themselves. Everybody on this forum knows how you are about this now for a very very long time.

What a cunt you are.
    I mean let's face it miles can't make any sense when he debates since he likes cardigan sweaters. And Lyle Surely makes no sense at all when he talks because he likes a smoking jacket. And all of my points are rubbish because my head looks like a light bulb.

Got it.

So now quoting the words of somebody who is being discussed is character assassination and the fact that the guy being quoted is writing off "most black people on earth" is somehow deemed irrelevant in a thread about racism? You can drop any pretense of being interested in anyone else's opinion when those people give an opinion and you choose to either ignore it, or just make up an answer that is the opposite of that which was expressed. I would say it is laughable but you have used up the goodwill and benefit of the doubt people gave you here a long time ago now.

Nobody needs to assassinate your character when you say things that any decent human being would smash ten bells of shit out of you for repeating in real life. It's not funny because it is a repeating theme you creepy ugly fat fuck.

A thread started by a proud racist who then failed to see the irony of posting this in a thread about Einstein being a racist

"A certain group of white people who believe they are the "chosen" or superior race - you know, the ones who who run the media - have made him out to be a brilliant man because he was one of their own, but he was far from it. "

What an idiot
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Notice how skittish he gets when Freedom posts as compared to the mostly blind eye when Denilson posts? The white knight appears to be selective in the posters to be outraged against category. Me Lyle and Walrus get a much harder time and get called racist, but the forum has a true racist and he doesn't seem to care about that. I guess only white people can be 'racist'. None of us would consider ourselves racist and unlike Denilson, Beanz or Master would likely have no hesitation marrying any other race.
    The truth is you don't really read other people's post Miles. I don't know if it your narcissism, vanity or if you just can't stand the idea of agreeing with anyone who is not the mirror image of you. I don't have a problem calling out Denilson when he is bullshitting but he never gets personal like Freedom who is a bit fucking unhinged with his sick assertions. It is telling how neither he nor you said fuck all to Brockton when he was boasting about aiding and abetting in the rape of children. At least Lyle and Walrus had the bottle and human decency to tell him how fucked up he is.

Quite how you know what race masters wife is or how likely any of us would be to marry someone from another race is just an example of you admitting to not having a cogent argument. It is as irrelevant as you pretending having an Asian wife makes it impossible for you to be racist.

You want to be a white victim. You yearn for it. Denilson got that right.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More hot air from Beanie

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

What a cunt you are.
    Says the guy that just labels everything he disagrees with leftie.
    1. Says the guy who labels everyone an Alex Jones right-wing supporter who disagrees with you

2. You are such a lefty that left is now considered centre, you Marxist

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not funny because it is a repeating theme you creepy ugly fat fuck.
    Ha, sorry Brocko, you knowz I luvz ya but it always makes me laugh when Beanz insults you like that

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It's not funny because it is a repeating theme you creepy ugly fat fuck.
    Ha, sorry Brocko, you knowz I luvz ya but it always makes me laugh when Beanz insults you like that
    Love you too buddy, no prob 😀

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A thread started by a proud racist who then failed to see the irony of posting this in a thread about Einstein being a racist
    But unlike Einstein, I'm not a racist.

See what he wrote about Sri Lankans. Yet I work closely with a Sri Lankan four days a week and we get along very well.

Unlike Einstein, I am not racist against Chinese people - in fact I ADORE Chinese women.

There are no races I'm against, but there are certain ideologies and belief systems I'm opposed to. I hate any kind of racist belief system.

From The Times of Israel:

New deputy defense minister called Palestinians animals - Ben Dahan said that “To me, they are like animals, they aren’t human.”

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was trying to illustrate that all whites are racist, relatively speaking. Thankfully denilson was able to pick up where he left off and find a vehicle for his most important work.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, he doesn't write off black people. Black people neglect their children by refusing to provide a stable environment. They do it to themselves. All he argues is that this is bad for black people. Blaming others for their own mistakes is poor form. They choose this as they know there are few consequences though of course the consequences are actually very profound.

As for the rest of your post it is the usual hot air. A lot of insults but zero substance. Hilarious that Freedom is a problem because he 'gets personal' considering the way you carry on. Total hypocrite.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a surprise you all adore Asian women Fucking feeble racist cunts the lot of you
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You sound like a man who doesn't get laid as nothing racist has been said. People who cry racist all day while hurling abuse are sad little people full of race envy for those who actually do interact with people of other races.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On the subject of asians, you notice how strong families leads to safe and intelligent societies. It's common sense, but you single mum worshipping lefties are in denial. Rather than see 70% unmarried black mothers as an issue, you want to cry 'racists'. Get laid, have a cup of tea, sort out you lack of logic.

Thread Information