Thread: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What a surprise you all adore Asian women Fucking feeble racist cunts the lot of you
    It's a helluva lot better than you adoring Asian men bwa you weak, wan, woosified dwarf-of-an-athlete.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz, he doesn't write off black people. Black people neglect their children by refusing to provide a stable environment. They do it to themselves. All he argues is that this is bad for black people. Blaming others for their own mistakes is poor form. They choose this as they know there are few consequences though of course the consequences are actually very profound.

As for the rest of your post it is the usual hot air. A lot of insults but zero substance. Hilarious that Freedom is a problem because he 'gets personal' considering the way you carry on. Total hypocrite.
    Black people neglect their children by refusing to provide a stable environment.

That is a massive generalisation and typical of your stupid posts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Beanz, he doesn't write off black people. Black people neglect their children by refusing to provide a stable environment. They do it to themselves. All he argues is that this is bad for black people. Blaming others for their own mistakes is poor form. They choose this as they know there are few consequences though of course the consequences are actually very profound.

As for the rest of your post it is the usual hot air. A lot of insults but zero substance. Hilarious that Freedom is a problem because he 'gets personal' considering the way you carry on. Total hypocrite.
    Black people neglect their children by refusing to provide a stable environment.

Well, you can be pedantic and interpret it as saying 'All black people neglect their children', but that is disingenuous to say the least. Any child raised without a father is at a disadvantage and anyone who puts their child through that because they do not have the sense to follow a process known as courting, dating, and then marriage prior to pregnancy is someone probably not all that suited to parenthood. You have to know if someone is father material before actually allowing him to become the father. The statistics do not lie and the condition of the black community in the US is the result of these poor decisions. Black people had much stronger families 50 years ago and it is a shame things have regressed the way they have. Before you can fix anything, you have to recognise the problem. As is typical of the left, you want to call my posts stupid rather than address the actual issue. What a zombie.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, you can be pedantic and interpret it as saying 'All black people neglect their children', but that is disingenuous to say the least. Any child raised without a father is at a disadvantage and anyone who puts their child through that because they do not have the sense to follow a process known as courting, dating, and then marriage prior to pregnancy is someone probably not all that suited to parenthood. You have to know if someone is father material before actually allowing him to become the father. The statistics do not lie and the condition of the black community in the US is the result of these poor decisions. Black people had much stronger families 50 years ago and it is a shame things have regressed the way they have. Before you can fix anything, you have to recognise the problem. As is typical of the left, you want to call my posts stupid rather than address the actual issue. What a zombie.
    I am the Zombie, yet you say the same rubbish again and again.

You say you have to know if someone is father material, implying that men do not look for a mate with mother material too. It is not as simple as you claim it to be and single parents is not only a Black issue.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You say you have to know if someone is father material, implying that men do not look for a mate with mother material too. It is not as simple as you claim it to be and single parents is not only a Black issue.
    Have I ever said it is a 'black only issue'? You are making things up there. Unfortunately we live in a world of casual sex with few consequences for the accidents that are created. I think people are just looking to have 'fun' without really considering the deep moral and philosophical ramifications of what they are doing. It should of course be a very meaningful thing to bring life into this world, and that is why it is important to be responsible rather than frivolous. Do you understand what it means when 70% of black women are unmarried mothers? That is very serious. Are you the child of an unmarried mother? Do you think you would have had the some advantages in life if you were? The trends are that such people have a much more difficult time of it.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have I ever said it is a 'black only issue'? You are making things up there. Unfortunately we live in a world of casual sex with few consequences for the accidents that are created. I think people are just looking to have 'fun' without really considering the deep moral and philosophical ramifications of what they are doing. It should of course be a very meaningful thing to bring life into this world, and that is why it is important to be responsible rather than frivolous. Do you understand what it means when 70% of black women are unmarried mothers? That is very serious. Are you the child of an unmarried mother? Do you think you would have had the some advantages in life if you were? The trends are that such people have a much more difficult time of it.
    Single parents are not a new issue. Harry and William were a product of one.

Teenage pregnancy is going down.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here we go... Finally the crux. Miles with the victim shit. Poor me product of a single mother. Apparently your dad fucked off and still like Lyle the arrogant twat you are obsessed with ragging on women. Grow up the pair of you and take responsibility for your own lives. It's all fucking grandstanding with the pair of you, getting on your soapbox and lecturing Master. Master works with a charity helping single mothers, is a parent himself and is part of a minority. What the fuck do you know about anything? You just parrot other people's opinions. You are an utter prick mate.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Single parents are not a new issue. Harry and William were a product of one.

Teenage pregnancy is going down.
    Who said it is a new issue? What does this have to do with teenage pregnancy? You are a robot just randomly spouting out sentences vaguely connected with the previous post.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    What a surprise you all adore Asian women Fucking feeble racist cunts the lot of you
    It's a helluva lot better than you adoring Asian men bwa you weak, wan, woosified dwarf-of-an-athlete.
    This is the difference. I never boasted about having ant-gay posters on my walls. I don't think it is an insult to call someone gay, it's not perverted or abnormal. You are the abnormal pervert, boasting about aiding and abetting pedos while your pals slap you on the back and call you 'cool' and 'fucking A ' you. It's fucked up, and then they have the arrogance to claim that is it the LGBT community trying to legitimize something so abhorrent.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    This is the difference. I never boasted about having ant-gay posters on my walls. I don't think it is an insult to call someone gay, it's not perverted or abnormal. You are the abnormal pervert, boasting about aiding and abetting pedos while your pals slap you on the back and call you 'cool' and 'fucking A ' you. It's fucked up, and then they have the arrogance to claim that is it the LGBT community trying to legitimize something so abhorrent.

I see what you did there...

Damn, it's small wonder you are so universally disliked. In few words you attach the "slaps on the back" and the "fucking A's" (the latter obviously directed at me) to somehow giving support to "aiding and abetting pedos". I must say... you've outdone even yourself. If anything, you can thump your own chest about your misdirection and misrepresentation skills. You do that to a Mod around here, and you'll surely get banned. But you know your targets, of course.

I'll recap the events, you fuckwit.

Lyle posts an article of someone writing that pedophilia is not a risk to children. Memphis questions why Lyle has to post this article. Brock jumps in and says the obvious, which prompts Memphis to snap that Lyle can speak on his own defense. Lyle BTW also responds accordingly. I give Brock a "fucking A" not because I support pedophilia, you raving moron, but because I'm tired of you and your fucking cohorts jumping others' shit without provocation. You of course are free to insult people at will, hiding behind the skirt of the select group you've carefully chosen.

But I'll caution you like I cautioned you years ago. Stay out of my shit.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My cohorts? Fuck off Tito with your "I'll caution you. Stay out of my shit" bollocks. It's feeble. This used to be a forum in which people were free to express their opinions. Now it seems you want to monopolize outrage and be very selective on how and to whom you express it depending on whether people are part of your "group".. Look at the twats in you gang

I don't need to hide behind the skirt of anyone. The majority of the forum want no part of your crews backslapping bullshit. That is very clear.

"Without Provocation?" Don't make me laugh. Fucking years of it on a place that used to be somewhere to kick back where everyone was on equal ground into one which you are now trying to endorse a strict door policy for fucking arsehole dinosaurs.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The restrictions that you and people like you put on conversation and discourse paralyzes any discussion of important topics because of hypersensitivity to potential "racism" and obtuse pedantry and paranoia of possibly generalizing about something (WOW THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD WOULDN'T IT? GET THE VIOLINS. LET'S HALT THE CONVERSATION THAT MILES WAS MAKING AND CALL SOMETHING OUT AS GENERALIZING. GOD KNOWS IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD. We can't just continue a conversation anymore if there's a little iota of some kind of paranoid of generalizing. All thought has come to a halt because of political correctness). PEOPLE ARE suffering from a disease called political correctness and it has made them so sensitive to possibly step on a few Toes or say a few things with some "generalizing" that you have failed now to see the forest for the trees.... that you have failed now to get the general idea of what someone is saying and you have turned every conversation into a kind of nitpicking and pedantic diversion in order to avoid certain painful truths.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My cohorts? Fuck off Tito with your "I'll caution you. Stay out of my shit" bollocks. It's feeble. This used to be a forum in which people were free to express their opinions. Now it seems you want to monopolize outrage and be very selective on how and to whom you express it depending on whether people are part of your "group".. Look at the twats in you gang

I don't need to hide behind the skirt of anyone. The majority of the forum want no part of your crews backslapping bullshit. That is very clear.

"Without Provocation?" Don't make me laugh. Fucking years of it on a place that used to be somewhere to kick back where everyone was on equal ground into one which you are now trying to endorse a strict door policy for fucking arsehole dinosaurs.

Are you "not angry" again? After all you did put two of those little smilies on this one. You're pathetic you know that? Years of sucking up to the Mods and everyone here knows it. Yet you resort to the same insults and misrepresentations that get others banned. You say we're a "gang" and you're the only one in a gang. It's pathetic. You're the little rabid terrier who barks at the bigger dogs, then goes running back to behind his master's skirts for protection. Do you know just how hilarious that is? At least man up and admit that you practically froth at the mouth when writing your little diatribes.

Anyone here with more than an ounce of gray matter can see right through your "little ol' me" bullshit. You even put your own life out there to make everyone feel sorry for you. That's beyond pathetic.

But I will say one thing. You crossed the line when you mentioned other people's wives.

It's clear to everyone here that you have carte blanche to say whatever the hell pleases you. It's not right, but what can one do? You're protected. I half expect to wake up tomorrow and find a horse's head on my bed with the note "Lay off Beanz".

We managed to stay each other's backs with an uneasy truce for a few years.... but I can't stand by and watch you butcher everyone else's arguments with your illogical, half-baked, made up crap. You make it up as you go along.

The post I called you on is the perfect example. You made it look like I was patting Brock on the back in support of pedophilia. When anyone with half a brain can go back and see that is absolutely not the case. But I don't have to defend myself from a pathetic loser who obviously was bullied as a child and now takes out his frustrations on his keyboard. It must really suck to be you, dude.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"People like you" ? You are a sick nasty divisive fucker Brockton. No wonder you are so fucking miserable and full of poison. It's not nit picking this is yet another thread from Freedom who feels it is his God given right and mission to be anti-semitic to the point where he is now digging up dead Jews in order to be a part of the new Saddo bollocks that you the fucking rotten apple that you are have made commonplace. Then Miles who has always been a anti-semite but much more cowardly about it jumps in and his first post is basically him saying how dare i complain about it when the forum boot boy is Denilson, so join in with us bullying him or fuck off. Miles then goes on to claim that Master and Myself must be racist because we have not married outside of our race. and then the same old tired "only white people can be racist" victim bullshit. Nobody said only white people can be racist, quite the opposite but Miles seems to think that nobody can see what a fucking racist cunt he has always been. He is not fooling anyone.

Then Fenster posts a black christian fool claiming that " "Most black people on earth are being used to bring destruction."

and then for pointing this outby using his words you claim that is character assassination. Using HIS words

Even though being a Christian has led him to this stupidity nobody is allowed to say that because the PC twats are you and Miles and Walrus and Tito and Lyle. It has always been the way. Everybody is forbidden to point out the fact that a racist from a majority white population is being racist. You either deny it or claim some special privilege that means nobody can point out the truth. The painful truth is none of you can ever debate anything. It is beyond you. You generalize about everything the cognitive dissonance is mind blowing. When that does not work you resort to calling people mentally ill or pretend you are all fucking tough boys like Walrus going on about being a marine and Tito warning people and Lyle laughably suggesting he is one of the few hunters on here whilst not be able to deal with rabbits that an 10 yr old gypsy lad could clear in minutes

Fucking hell what a bunch of perpetually miserable whiners.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously Beanz..... tone down the "not anger" a little bit.

Contrary to what you might think, most of us on here would enjoy a sensible back-and-forth on these topics, even if nobody agrees with anybody else. Let that thought sink in a little bit, because you're so goddamn bent on thinking the opposite. I state my opinions on subjects that bring out passionate arguments from me, like racism, anything having to do with kids, Trump, mass shootings, etc, etc. But just because I'm passionate in my arguments, it doesn't mean I expect or even want everyone to agree with me. What I would appreciate is the opposite arguments in return, not the hostile ridiculing that sometimes goes on around here. Give and take is fine..... even heated give and take. But when it gets personal that's when no one really appreciates it.

On this gang business..... it's an age-old argument, Beanz. I know you're intelligent enough to know the different personalities by now. I'm old and wise enough to where I have no need (or desire) to run in packs. I have my own opinions, thank you very much.... and I'll voice them to everyone, whether they agree with me or not. TBH, different opinions can be quite stimulating, if the fine lines are not crossed. One important thing to add. Just because a group of us have the same opinion on a particular subject, does not make us a "gang". It just means we agree on that particular subject. Now.... if we're covering each other's back no matter what the topic...... hey, like politicians do...... then I guess the gang mentality would apply. But again..... the consensus among some of us is that you fly off the handle a bit too quickly and easily. It's like you have this gigantic chip on your shoulder and damned if anyone is going to brush it off from there. Knock it off, dude. That's some unsolicited advice given with the best of intentions.

Thread Information