Thread: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Albert Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

No one really thinks it takes another member pointing out another member for them to be banned do they? That's just kinda goofy and shortsighted. I know of no one who has been punted that didn't in some way help themselves right out the door.

I will say I can only imagine being some casual young fan of the sport looking to dip their toe in a forum and reading through this specific race trolling bullshit as a guest.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    No one really thinks it takes another member pointing out another member for them to be banned do they? That's just kinda goofy and shortsighted. I know of no one who has been punted that didn't in some way help themselves right out the door.

I will say I can only imagine being some casual young fan of the sport looking to dip their toe in a forum and reading through this specific race trolling bullshit as a guest.
    Well I've got to say @Spicoli I am disappointed with the whole lot of them.....fussing and fighting here on a thread easily accessible to guests and very new posters. This is all very disappointing and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In my case yes spics, @bff beanz and #banbrock need to go. Everyday I am contacted by new guys who tell me I’m the only sensible person here and they are literally frightened how u guys carry on. They live in fear of being attacked by a Kirkland graph or beanz insulting their cat. It is extremely unfair. I have never been banned here I’m not supposed to say but Memphis didn’t ban me he sent me to another forum that needed help. That was all an act we put on to throw u guys off.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Well I've got to say @Spicoli I am disappointed with the whole lot of them.....fussing and fighting here on a thread easily accessible to guests and very new posters. This is all very disappointing and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Figured a guy who has logged so many years and posts knew about some front board self modding. But hey don't let that keep ya from jumping into the first pile that springs up in the front yard, whatever floats your boat bud.

El Kabong Guest

Disagree with someone get attacked....agree with someone unironically albeit in a humorous manner and what do you get?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Figured a guy who has logged so many years and posts knew about some front board self modding. But hey don't let that keep ya from jumping into the first pile that springs up in the front yard, whatever floats your boat bud.

cant' win for losing

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BEANZ has concocted a Magna Farta, I demand Tito be banned FUCKING A

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here we go... Finally the crux. Miles with the victim shit. Poor me product of a single mother. Apparently your dad fucked off and still like Lyle the arrogant twat you are obsessed with ragging on women. Grow up the pair of you and take responsibility for your own lives. It's all fucking grandstanding with the pair of you, getting on your soapbox and lecturing Master. Master works with a charity helping single mothers, is a parent himself and is part of a minority. What the fuck do you know about anything? You just parrot other people's opinions. You are an utter prick mate.
    I take responsibility for my own live you silly man. It isn't about me. It is about 70% of kids and a good many of them growing up without the advantages other kids do. I am much older and have studied and worked my way to security, but that doesn't mean I do not care about these issues. It's all you know how to do. Make it about an individual poster and attack them. That is sick behavior.

Calling someone a prick? Hmm. I have given you several warnings and it doesn't seem to be computing.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, good work with the old anti-semite thing. The only Jews I hate are you and Netanyahu, Beanz. There are a lot of good Jews out there like Chomsky, Finkelstein, and the great immortal Lou Reed. I like them a lot, but I don't like you. You are vile. A bitter angry man with a hunch and an inability to hold down full time work who sits on a keyboard all day loafing on his wife's benefits whilst refusing to follow any circadian rhythm patterns. Get a job.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn get the charcoal for that barbecue

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@bff you continue do it. Not argue the issue but start that u r racist, u are a prick comments which is just u did again. I nigced u threw my name in a couple spots again and yet when it’s pointed out you are in anger it’s always, oh u Americans don’t get the British way. Well, u are the only one who does that in such a fashion and u can’t take responsibility for u being a prick @bff. It’s so damn absurd, attacking wife’s and chalking that up to we Americans not getting ur British humout and mistaking it as anger. I mean what a cop out, you are the victim of constant misenterpatation. It must be horrible. You are a pure victim. Why can’t you just chill. Sure I’m a bit #harshwords right now but we still have #truce and u still are my @bff. You are a angry man beanz, and never once when your hatred of whites and Christians is brought up do u say guys your stupid I am white which means we are dumb goyim. It could all end so easily, u call for a truce, you say the other side rebuts but u can just follow a truce anyway. The whole thing is just a bit stupid. I will not denounce my whiteness or Christianity just cause a few idiots here are against it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@bff I scream from the mountain top how racist we are but master is Right you are the same as denilson.sorry but I will never see white Christians in the hateful light you do. U are much more similar to that guy you freak out about than u care to admit

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off Walrus. Where are all the posts of me listing White Christian child molesters, white Christian serial killers, claiming that white Christians want to abort Jewish children, digging up dead Christian scientists and calling them plagarists and then accusing you of hating Jews and only attacking Jews. There are absolutely none. Fucking man up and stop hiding behind your assumed victimhood. I am white you fucking idiot and spent the first 16 years of my life as a Christian, your argument is idiotic. There is a huge double standard here at Saddo but it is everywhere and a very old myth that Jews are supposed to just expect, because apparently it's not racism. That is just semantics and an excuse for the nastiest kind of bigotry.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bean-fluffy really plays the victim, "oh the double standard on Saddo's", Fucking Hell boy, your pink ass shoulve been spanked long ago, damn, Pinky!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    From Fox news:

Einstein diaries reveal shocking private thoughts on race

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...is-racism.html

The diaries were written between October 1922 and March 1923. In one entry Einstein wrote that the “Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.”

Speaking about the “abundance of offspring” and the “fecundity” of the Chinese, he continued: “It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

Einstein also derided the people of Ceylon, which is now known as Sri Lanka. In Ceylon, he wrote, the locals “live in great filth and considerable stench at ground level,” before adding they “do little, and need little. The simple economic cycle of life.”

Einstein also gave his thoughts on Japanese people, who he viewed in a more positive light, calling them "unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing.”

Speaking with The Guardian, the book's editor Ze'ev Rosenkranz said that Einstein's views were not intended for public consumption and provide a shock to those who read them.

“I think a lot of comments strike us as pretty unpleasant – what he says about the Chinese in particular," Rosenkranz told The Guardian. “They’re kind of in contrast to the public image of the great humanitarian icon. I think it’s quite a shock to read those and contrast them with his more public statements. They’re more off guard, he didn’t intend them for publication.”
    damn my boy freedom was banned. I warned him if the goyim found out the Israeli servers would shut him down.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What?! Freedom ~banned~! WTF

FUCK IT. THATS IT. FUCKING GLOVES ARE OFF.

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Thread Information