Likes Likes:  163
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    BTW there is just something I love about O'Sullivan and that tache. It's old school. It's a great look.
    Looks like a proper villain he does. Now I've had different mustaches and beards and all but I've never had a 'stache quite that epic.

I really want GGG to take the fight to Canelo and end it early. I haven't seen Canelo all that shook up by anyone bar Cotto who rocked him pretty good but couldn't put him away.

Really want to see Canelo sparked clean out and De la Hoya run into the ring to cradle his head weeping for GBP's cash cow.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 09-15-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto's brother shook up Canelo the worst I've seen.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    That just seems a one off which can happen to for fighters. Duran was put down by De Jesus twice but he had a granite chin. I think Canelo will not get stopped because he has a good chin and has the experience to survive if hurt.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That just seems a one off which can happen to for fighters. Duran was put down by De Jesus twice but he had a granite chin. I think Canelo will not get stopped because he has a good chin and has the experience to survive if hurt.
    I agree, I'm just saying that's the worst I've seen him hurt.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He never saw that shot... and never forgot it apparently.. (left hook out of crouch over the right hand he threw) that's why he doesn't stand his ground much anymore and trade and raised his guard since. He also changed his posture (keeps his head low-- instead of staying upright) to limit the angles on his opponents punches. GGG or anyone else for that could open him up more with footwork and sharper angles.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    He never saw that shot... and never forgot it apparently.. (left hook out of crouch over the right hand he threw) that's why he doesn't stand his ground much anymore and trade and raised his guard since. He also changed his posture (keeps his head low-- instead of staying upright) to limit the angles on his opponents punches. GGG or anyone else for that could open him up more with footwork and sharper angles.
    Good eye, I have noticed Canelo improving vastly over the years. Not everything at once, but each fight he improves.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Canelo tries to intimidate GGG at the weigh in, GGG is cold as fuck and doesn’t flinch. Canelo and his mob of fat pricks get bent out of shape over it.

I really want GGG to beat the shit out of Canelo.

Sadly, I still think this time is the right time for Canelo to get the job done. Never wanted to be wrong more.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trout beat Canelo but lost. It’s one of those fights that pisses me off.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo is like a god. He cannot be touched on the chin, he's fast as an eel. He Slipped at least 80 to 100 right hand leads that Triple G threw

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the whole Canelo tough guy thing at the weigh in was him being nervous. GGG looks ready to take his head off. Let’s hope that happens.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I think the whole Canelo tough guy thing at the weigh in was him being nervous. GGG looks ready to take his head off. Let’s hope that happens.
    I wonder what Canelo really thinks or where he is really at. The fact that he needed to cheat last time out and full well knows he did and still lost and the fact that nobody likes him surely has an effect. The weigh in was like he was trying to pump himself up, but at that same weigh in he also seems to have swallowed a bunch of pills and then fallen off his chair. He doesn't seem very calm or settled.

I hope GGG mutilates him. That sounds cruel, but Canelo deserves some cruelty in a cruel sport where he has been given a silver spoon. Time to be hurt.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good eye, I have noticed Canelo improving vastly over the years. Not everything at once, but each fight he improves.
    Funny thing is if you watch the Chin video above, you'll notice that from the waist up he counts on rolling punches like mayweather too much defensively for a guy whos feet are cemented down. He like to plant his feet and root so he can sit on his punches and string his combos together. Especially off the front foot (a tell)-- so if you watch his front foot, whenever he puts his weight on it (locked forward in that rocking thing he does), he's getting ready to do some work (a good time to jab at the center of his chest if you're GGG to reset him and disrupt his balance) ... Clenelo knows he does this and sometimes tries to bait a guy into throwing a jab at his face that he can slip and counter by not committing to go as far forward... but anyway, I digress-- So in most of those clips where he gets caught -- the opponents start low (bend their knees, or start the punch low and go high-- [this gives a lot of fighters trouble-- and most would slip back out to a longer range and counter]... but watching that video its something that has persisted with him through fights and is still there and will probably be there tomorrow/ tonight. So a pretty safe bet for GGG is a hard jab to the center of the chest when the ginger rocks forward on that front foot... advance behind it , dip low, throw high (preferably with a left hook-- Clenelos spooked and waiting more on GGG's right hand.) then split the guard with the overhand right if he hasn't skipped town already.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm still of the opinion that the fight shouldn't be happening, I didn't want to have any interest in it but whilst everyone is saying that it is personal between the two of them I think it feels personal for the fans as well, its been a helluva long time since I have so badly wanted someone to get absolutely KTFO as much as Canelo.

I can't see it happening and I'm actually leaning towards a canelo win, its got me suckered in, its 7am and I'm watching videos of the fight on YouTube.

Come on GGG knock the ginger cunt the fuck out.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny thing is if you watch the Chin video above, you'll notice that from the waist up he counts on rolling punches like mayweather too much defensively for a guy whos feet are cemented down. He like to plant his feet and root so he can sit on his punches and string his combos together. Especially off the front foot (a tell)-- so if you watch his front foot, whenever he puts his weight on it (locked forward in that rocking thing he does), he's getting ready to do some work (a good time to jab at the center of his chest if you're GGG to reset him and disrupt his balance) ... Clenelo knows he does this and sometimes tries to bait a guy into throwing a jab at his face that he can slip and counter by not committing to go as far forward... but anyway, I digress-- So in most of those clips where he gets caught -- the opponents start low (bend their knees, or start the punch low and go high-- [this gives a lot of fighters trouble-- and most would slip back out to a longer range and counter]... but watching that video its something that has persisted with him through fights and is still there and will probably be there tomorrow/ tonight. So a pretty safe bet for GGG is a hard jab to the center of the chest when the ginger rocks forward on that front foot... advance behind it , dip low, throw high (preferably with a left hook-- Clenelos spooked and waiting more on GGG's right hand.) then split the guard with the overhand right if he hasn't skipped town already.
    GGGs got a good jab, he needs to use it more in this fight. Once he's inside he needs to let his hands go.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information