Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Angel "Tito" Acosta vs Carlos "Chocorroncito" Buitrago tonight....... I'll be there.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Angel "Tito" Acosta vs Carlos "Chocorroncito" Buitrago tonight....... I'll be there.

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2018/...in-puerto-rico

I wish all days could be like today. After getting my fill of the World Cup, I'll be heading over to the Coliseo de Puerto Rico to watch Acosta defend his WBO light flyweight world championship. Gonna be there early to catch the whole card. Oh..... and taking my binoculars to make sure I see the round number when it's being paraded around the ring.

Ahhhhhh........

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Angel "Tito" Acosta vs Carlos "Chocorroncito" Buitrago tonight....... I'll be the

Is everything PPV now these days?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Angel "Tito" Acosta vs Carlos "Chocorroncito" Buitrago tonight....... I'll be the

Yeah @Master I don't really get that. It's being abused and eventually all boxing will be PPV. Sad, really.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Yeah @Master I don't really get that. It's being abused and eventually all boxing will be PPV. Sad, really.
    Screwed up, you are a few years ahead of us with your $100 ppv but we will get there too.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.boxingscene.com/angel-ac...-title--129198

This....... and the ring card girls were fine as well.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buitrago put up a decent performance but never had enough for Acosta. I think he loses but he should target Budler.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buitrago has some chin on him. Caught more than a few flush shots and kept coming. You saying Buitrago or Acosta should go for Budler?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buitrago has some chin on him. Caught more than a few flush shots and kept coming. You saying Buitrago or Acosta should go for Budler?
    Acosta.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think Acosta loses to Budler? Never seen him, but I'd be willing to have you put that one up so I can vote Acosta.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think Acosta loses to Budler? Never seen him, but I'd be willing to have you put that one up so I can vote Acosta.
    If it ever gets made I'll take Budler.

I think a Acosta/ Felix Alvarado fight would be superb.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Highlight of Angel Acosta's fight from today:

https://imgur.com/Axs8Xkd

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow thanks for that, @Alpha

That one had gone completely under my radar. Got the whole fight right here, since it didn't last long.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vf8jl

Thinking back to our conversations about Acosta, I can definitely see some flaws in him, although nothing that's not fixable. He definitely does leave himself open when throwing his left hook, although in this case it did Rodriguez very little good since he left himself open also. I love Angel's power and his aggressiveness. He doesn't go in there to f*ck around, but to get the job done. If his mentality remains steadfast, he'll be a force for awhile. Curious to see when he finally wins one by decision.... but enjoying his amazing KO streak so far.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow thanks for that, @Alpha

That one had gone completely under my radar. Got the whole fight right here, since it didn't last long.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vf8jl

Thinking back to our conversations about Acosta, I can definitely see some flaws in him, although nothing that's not fixable. He definitely does leave himself open when throwing his left hook, although in this case it did Rodriguez very little good since he left himself open also. I love Angel's power and his aggressiveness. He doesn't go in there to f*ck around, but to get the job done. If his mentality remains steadfast, he'll be a force for awhile. Curious to see when he finally wins one by decision.... but enjoying his amazing KO streak so far.
    108 has a lot of good fighters and many of them are fighting each other.

Tanaka must really impress you?

My boy Kyoguchi just moved up to 108 to add to Shiro, Budler, Taguchi, Canizales, Melindo, Alvarado, Konishi, Heno, Taconing, Argumedo, Matellon, Araneta.

Acosta has his work cut out for him.

Thread Information