Thread: The racism in North Carolina is so thick you can cut it with a knife

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The racism in North Carolina is so thick you can cut it with a knife

There is absolutely no interaction here between whites and blacks. I have tried to greet the blacks so many times and they just look right past me will not even nod their head or say hello that's including in the stores and the restaurants on the beach everywhere. Some of them seem to have a really bad attitude problem and others just seem scared and not wanting to interact at all in any way. The same goes the other way around. My wife has tried to greet so many white people. Only 50% of the white people that my wife said hello good day to answered her AT ALL or even acknowledged her presence EVEN WITH A SIMPLE NOD OF THE HEAD OR A SIMPLE SMILE LET ALONE JUST ANSWERING BACK SAYING HI OR HELLO OR GOOD DAY. I am talking about in the lobby of the hotel and I'm talking about in the restaurants I'm talking about on the beach I'm talking about walking in public in stores and shops even in shops like TJ Maxx and Home Depot and stores like Walmart and Dollar Tree. There is absolutely no interaction here like there is a New York or New Jersey between whites and blacks. The few Hispanics that I have seen look very very scared well I guess if they are illegal they should be hahaha but definitely the racism in this state is unbelievable. It is like a real wake-up call coming down here from New York and New Jersey where everybody talks to everybody and nobody cares about black and white and Indian and Hispanic. These people down here are very passive aggressive they will pretend to smile sometimes to your face and then the minute you glanced back you can see them laughing and talking about you then when they see you looking they stop right away and pretend they were not talkin.
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 07-01-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The racism in North Carolina is so thick you can cut it with a knife

On the other hand is a lot of nature down here beautiful trees and a lot of nice fresh smell from flowers and plants and herbs and natural smells and it local seafood is really great maybe the best I ever had and the beach was fantastic at Wrightsville Beach and the properties are bigger and the house prices are way cheaper. The food is really good here although I went to a Mexican restaurant last night that was so horrible and could not make it up. But the barbecue is great here and so is the seafood.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The racism in North Carolina is so thick you can cut it with a knife

Another really terrible thing about this part of North Carolina anyway I'm talking about Wilmington is it is absolutely not pedestrian-friendly. There are no crosswalks. There are no Crossing signals for pedestrians. There are no sidewalks. Cars really are not used to driving among pedestrians and don't really know whether they should let you go or not. If you don't have a car down here then you can't get around at all the bus system is really terrible. And since the people spend all their time in cars they are really really obese. I have never seen such obese people in my life as I have seen here in North Carolina. I am literally talking about 400 pound people end up so many of them and all they do is sit in their cars and drive and it's a big struggle for them to get out of their cars and walk across the parking lots to go into the next Texas Roadhouse steakhouse or barbecue place.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop playing the race card.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am here on vacation with my wife and I am just telling you the way it is. It isn't about any one particular race it's the way the whole culture is down here between ALL of the races

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I am here on vacation with my wife and I am just telling you the way it is. It isn't about any one particular race it's the way the whole culture is down here between ALL of the races
    Still the race card. Why do you have to go there? The us is the land of opportunity for all and only England has racism. Stop copying us.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Still the race card. Why do you have to go there? The us is the land of opportunity for all and only England has racism. Stop copying us.
    Oh now I have seen what you have done. I never said there was no racism in America what are you talking about? Of course there is racism in America

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a shit thing for you and your Mrs to have to put up with. And here I was thinking the south was famous for their hospitality. Explains a lot
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That is a shit thing for you and your Mrs to have to put up with. And here I was thinking the south was famous for their hospitality. Explains a lot
    I reckon they would have been happy to speak to Brocks missus, they probably just thought 'who's that fucking loon bouncing around making shit rhymes up and talking in Brockish...I'm staying well away from the pair of them'

El Kabong Guest

Very amusing brock

I can only imagine how all of this has gone down

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your not carrying that orange traffic cone around and jumping over it trying to make friends are you? Cause you know that'll just turn people right off in the South .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock, stay away from the ones with no teeth. I have heard they are infectious. Or it could be Beanz chasing you down for stalking him.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually have too many teeth.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I actually have too many teeth.
    Aye, a crocodile, all Devonian like 😂

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shocking.

Thread Information