Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has good news? The Good News thread does that's who!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who has good news? The Good News thread does that's who!

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I love all of you here. Even though we have ups and downs I wanted you to know this..even Beanz who to be fair types a lot too. I might not always be around, so thought I should say something positive.
    I love u to miles.
    So much so he had a stiffy writing that particular post.
    U r so jealous

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I love all of you here. Even though we have ups and downs I wanted you to know this..even Beanz who to be fair types a lot too. I might not always be around, so thought I should say something positive.
    I just told beans that I love him very much and that we have always had a healthy respect for each other but then I also told him to wind in his ugly neck demon pimple face lout

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have any respect at all for you Brockton. Not going to bullshit, the sooner you are gone for good the better.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My family are moving to live with me after 5 years of living apart, happy times ahead

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by plopeater_jr_jr View Post
    My family are moving to live with me after 5 years of living apart, happy times ahead
    Better get some extra snacks and drinks. Party time!!!

El Kabong Guest

Fucking AWFUL name!

Jr Jr.....you certainly have shit for brains!

PlopEaterTheTurd .....turd 3rd......where's X? This should go to a tribunal! !!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least be grateful you actually managed to finally get your shits together.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    At least be grateful you actually managed to finally get your shits together.
    Ha! I think we have a winner
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Good job Simba

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Good job Simba
    I shouldn’t but I live to read that stuff. These beautiful animals are going extinct. Good on the lions

El Kabong Guest

Rhinoceroses are a species I'd like to see in the wild....massive animals, them and elephants are basically the mammalian version of a dinosaur just gigantic, fleet afoot, massive strength...very impressive. Luckily White Rhinos are Not Threatened, the Indian Rhino is Vulnerable, however, Sumatran, Javan, and Black Rhinos are Critically Endangered.

Seeing animals in the wild, in their element....it's just the best thing ever, you feel graced by their presence...now i can only say that for bears, snakes, deer, bobcats, coyotes, alligators, hawks, eagles, etc...but still when you see an animal out doing it's thing there's not much better. The majority of the time I'm hunting I'm noticing OTHER animals than what I'm hunting for. Hell even when I caught that groundhog yesterday I took my time looking the animal over up close in the trap.

I've started thinking of planning trips out to various locals for the express purpose of seeing wildlife. I'd love to see bears, moose, elk, caribou, antelope, bison, and big horn sheep....oh seeing the head butting of big horn sheep live in person would be epic....granted I'm sure it's dangerous as they live in/on/around mountains, and if one of those sheep wants to knock noggins with you then you're going to be SOL because either you'll be killed by the impact (they hit that hard) or you'll fall off the side of a mountain in the middle of fucking nowhere. But hell seeing bears would be dangerous as well and I sure as shit don't want to go out the way "Grizzly Man" and his girlfriend did.

Seeing alligators in the wild is pretty fucking cool. They look so calm and relaxed even when they are swimming at a good clip...very graceful in the water.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-07-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rhinoceroses have very poor eyesight.

Impressive big mammals would be whales which were originally dog like animals.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

How able-ist of you talking down about those with less than perfect eyesight. (imagine if a Rhino was given lasik surgery LOL....."My God, all this time I was charging at blurry objects....I can demolish things and actually appreciate the destruction I've caused now!" )

What you don't think Rhino's are impressive? A male White Rhino can weigh upwards of 5,000 pounds...that's a big fucking animal, it's larger than most cars you've seen.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How able-ist of you talking down about those with less than perfect eyesight. (imagine if a Rhino was given lasik surgery LOL....."My God, all this time I was charging at blurry objects....I can demolish things and actually appreciate the destruction I've caused now!" )

What you don't think Rhino's are impressive? A male White Rhino can weigh upwards of 5,000 pounds...that's a big fucking animal, it's larger than most cars you've seen.
    I was just stating a little known facts. Chill.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I was just stating a little known facts. Chill.
    I wasn't having a go I was questioning if you did or did not think Rhinos were impressive....that's typically the issue when someone has a problem with my post it's 99.99999999999% of the time they cannot discern the tone in which I'm communicating. It was damn near the entire problem with TitoFan and myself when we were at eat other's throats....and I'm not just blaming you for it, I do it a lot of times too which is why some of my responses can be rather curt.

And this is why when I really don't get on with someone I tend to attempt to ask them questions so I can better understand what they mean and how I am supposed to read their future posts, you know, in what tone and all.

It's all good @Master

Thread Information