Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Degale v Eubank Jnr

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I put some money on Eubank by KO between rounds 1-3, banking on DeGale being shot
    Fuck me! for Eubank to KO him in the first 3 rounds , DeGale will have to be Shot in both arms and legs. It'll take Eubank the customary 6 or 8 rounds to suss out whether DeGale is a southpaw or an orthodox!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are we all forgetting that Degale is finished and looked terrible in his last 2 fights against poor opposition.
    If he sits on the ropes and his bad habits surface Eubank will stop him easily.
    If Degale can pull off one last performance at only 80% he'll put a clinic on Jnr.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Are we all forgetting that Degale is finished and looked terrible in his last 2 fights against poor opposition.
    If he sits on the ropes and his bad habits surface Eubank will stop him easily.
    If Degale can pull off one last performance at only 80% he'll put a clinic on Jnr.
    I don't think we are. and like you said yourself, if he is 80% of what he can be, he'll win easily. I don't discount Eubank , not because he is any good, but just because he is fit. Even this new coach Vasquez said, in training , they did stuff that was new to Eubank , that most guys would be doing at 8 years old!! that is a lot of ring IQ to catch up.
    I just think (and hope) , that DeGale has enough self pride that there is no way he wouldn't come in at his best and risk losing to Eubank. I could be wrong.
    But I do believe that everyone to a man believes That the only way Eubank wins is if DeGale is totally shot to pieces.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I put some money on Eubank by KO between rounds 1-3, banking on DeGale being shot
    Fuck me! for Eubank to KO him in the first 3 rounds , DeGale will have to be Shot in both arms and legs. It'll take Eubank the customary 6 or 8 rounds to suss out whether DeGale is a southpaw or an orthodox!
    The odds were awesome, I couldn't pass it up.

My thinking tho, is Eubank takes DeGale out late.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just seen the pictures on the scales of Stiverne and Joyce. Fucking hell, if this is Stiverne taking it seriously, fuck knows what he’d look like if he was going through the motions.
    I’m far from sold on Joyce, but Stiverne is getting KO’d early again.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just seen the pictures on the scales of Stiverne and Joyce. Fucking hell, if this is Stiverne taking it seriously, fuck knows what he’d look like if he was going through the motions.
    Yup weighed in at a career heaviest, his performance against Wilder was akin go Fraudley, no way is he serious about this fight.

Plus I don't see what this fight does for Joyce, I think I'm right in saying that Stiverne isn't in the top 10 of any of the rankings, surely Joyce should he looking at fights to push him up the rankings asap, he might be a newcomer to the pro game but he isn't exactly q spring chicken

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would you think Stiverne was taking it seriously? In the last 3 years he’s been in the ring for a minute or whatever it took Wilder to KO him. He was out of shape then, is over 40, and was never much good. I know nothing about Joyce except that he’s huge, but if he doesn’t look good here it’s a bad sign for him. Why did he have such a late start to his career? 7 fights at 33

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Why would you think Stiverne was taking it seriously? In the last 3 years he’s been in the ring for a minute or whatever it took Wilder to KO him. He was out of shape then, is over 40, and was never much good. I know nothing about Joyce except that he’s huge, but if he doesn’t look good here it’s a bad sign for him. Why did he have such a late start to his career? 7 fights at 33
    because that is what the useless cunt has been telling everyone at every press conference they’ve had. But hey, what does that mean.
    I wouldn’t try to find out much about Joyce. He won’t be going much further. Think Frankenstein and you’ll work out his style.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can Stiverne call himself a professional?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    He's a decorated amateur, million fights, olympic/world/euro/comm medals.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Plus I don't see what this fight does for Joyce, I think I'm right in saying that Stiverne isn't in the top 10 of any of the rankings, surely Joyce should he looking at fights to push him up the rankings asap, he might be a newcomer to the pro game but he isn't exactly q spring chicken

Joyce will have matched Wilder's 2nd best win in just 8 fights.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

Joyce will have matched Wilder's 2nd best win in just 8 fights.
    Touche

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a grueling fight just finished between Andre Sterling v Ricky Summers at lightheavy which Sterling wins.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Groves is broadcasting and looks a bit drunk.

Thread Information