Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Burka Row - To BAN or not to BAN? Islamophobia?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boris Burka Row - To BAN or not to BAN? Islamophobia?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    My view on this is also quite conflicted.

For some reason I look at every single woman no matter the age and find something sexually attractive about her. I have been like that since I was about 13 or 14 years old. I find a lot of my Arabic friends and Indian friends are the same. they look at anything that moves as the expression goes. Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was famous for saying that the only time a man can be truly just friends with a woman is when there is a severe physical antipathy involved. So for me the Burka is a very good thing.... It stops me from looking at attractive woman who are married which is even worse and also because I am married and it is not a good thing for me either.

I know some people will vehement Lee disagree as it has been stated above that it makes all men look like predators. but it doesn't have to go as Extreme as being a predator because it is bad enough just to Ogle over a beautiful woman for more than a couple of seconds. I mean you need at least a few seconds for her beautiful face and then you need more than just a few seconds for her beautiful body. That doesn't make a man a predator it just makes some men real suckers for feminine beauty and feminine sexuality.

I am one of those suckers and so therefore I support the burqa and I support the hijab
    Is Vehment Lee related to Christopher Lee ?

You cunt 😀

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes ban it .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rich is a pervert. There's the proof right there

El Kabong Guest

.....the absolute state of it

El Kabong Guest

Kay Burley asks MP if he's offended by war veteran Simon Weston's burned face
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...p-hes-15002924
    Television presenter Kay Burley has been criticised for bringing Welsh war veteran Simon Weston into the burqa row during a live interview.

The Sky News presenter compared the Falklands War hero with a woman who obscures her face with a veil, asking Tory MP Andrew Bridgen whether he would be "offended" if he could not read Mr Weston's facial expression.

Mr Weston suffered horrific burns to his face and body during the 1982 Falklands conflict but has gone on to channel his energies into supporting and helping others.

W.....T.....F

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got into this conversation at work today, not so much about "ban the burka" but more about what should become of Boris.

It infuriates me that because I said that he "could" apologize for the way he made his point (letterboxes, and bank robbers) but he shouldn't be made to apologize for the actual point, I was basically branded a racist by my boss (who is Asian, I have no idea what religion she is, she certainly doesn't practice it all that much anyway)

That is his opinion and he has just as much right to express it as those who disagree with it, he shouldn't be forced to put out a hollow apology just to appease the masses of the moralistic and easily offended.

People can challenge him on his wording and they can challenge him on his opinion but to demand an apology is outright wrong on my opinion.

Conversation and learning is key, not outrage and disgust.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We used to have enforced essential burkas and hijabs depending on what you did for recreation in the States. They were called "bathing suits" . Special coppers in charge of enforcing morality laws as not to show too much yummy sinful ankle ffs . Good thing we evolved to the thong. Until those were banned in places also.

I don't mind hijabs at all and see quite a few down here. Also hear the snickers and whispers from people around them. We're pretty screwed up when it comes to what individuals are allowed to wear now. Last time I flew to SD they made me check my Sombrero. You don't take a mans Sombrero son .

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Got into this conversation at work today, not so much about "ban the burka" but more about what should become of Boris.

It infuriates me that because I said that he "could" apologize for the way he made his point (letterboxes, and bank robbers) but he shouldn't be made to apologize for the actual point, I was basically branded a racist by my boss (who is Asian, I have no idea what religion she is, she certainly doesn't practice it all that much anyway)

That is his opinion and he has just as much right to express it as those who disagree with it, he shouldn't be forced to put out a hollow apology just to appease the masses of the moralistic and easily offended.

People can challenge him on his wording and they can challenge him on his opinion but to demand an apology is outright wrong on my opinion.

Conversation and learning is key, not outrage and disgust.
    It was how he said it which was demeaning. His actual point was in support for burka.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see anything wrong with his comments surely he is allowed to voice his views we don't live in a religious dictatorship yet do you .

The burka should be banned in public places in the U.K. As is happening in various European countries
    think happy thoughts

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not only ban the burqa and the hit jab but Force those girls to wear mini-skirts and small bikini like tops or sports bras

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not only ban the burqa and the hit jab but Force those girls to wear mini-skirts and small bikini like tops or sports bras
    but you said " I support the burqa and I support the hijab"

um?.....

What people are in Europe and Britain are suggesting when they say the burqka should be banned is agreeing with the Extremist Islamic leaders in countries that demand women must wear Burqkas. You are both telling women what they should or should not wear. Even if you think they look stupid people have the right to look stupid. People pay thousands to wear things straight off the catwalk and look stupid. Going to ban them?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting u have laws in Europe that allow you to ban the burqa. We might be able to do it here in certain places for security reasons but even that would prove difficult due to religious freedoms

El Kabong Guest

um?.....

What people are in Europe and Britain are suggesting when they say the burqka should be banned is agreeing with the Extremist Islamic leaders in countries that demand women must wear Burqkas. You are both telling women what they should or should not wear. Even if you think they look stupid people have the right to look stupid. People pay thousands to wear things straight off the catwalk and look stupid. Going to ban them?

Do those "straight off the catwalk" clothes completely cover the faces of the people wearing them? If "Yes" then "Yes, those too would be banned"...I don't give a fuck what religion you are or how you practice but face coverings are either for protection or not being identified and well if a crime is committed (and hell every single human has the ability to commit a crime) how would you describe the culprit if they are dressed like Cousin It and grouped in with a bunch more Cousin Its? Hmmm?

How would a person drive a car wearing that?

How would a person SAFELY walk down the street wearing that?

It's a danger to the person wearing it, it's a danger to people not wearing it, it's oppressive, and it IMMEDIATELY makes me suspicious of you...if I can't see eyes or facial expression then yeah I'm going to be extremely skeptical of that person.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

um?.....

Um....😁 it has nothing to do with how they look I don't care how stupid they look or not ... I just said I have a conflicted position but I guess you missed it. My conflict is that I don't like to look at naked women or semi-naked women or even partially naked women or hot women in tight clothes because I am a married man and I feel like that is cheating. On the other hand if they strip all that stuff off they are very hot women I have seen some Iraqi's and some Yemenis and some Somalis that should have been Miss Universes, and that is sure some nice sweet eye candy mmmmmmmm 😍😍😍😍😍

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well at least you are admitting you don't believe in Freedom or Liberty Lyle. You want to tell people what they can and cannot wear, in a country that you don't even live in. What a busybody.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information