Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The insanity of people and their pets

According to a 2017 survey of pet owners by the American Pet Products Association, nearly 55% of dogs and 64% of cats sleep in their owner’s beds. The survey also found that 62% of small dogs, 41% of medium-sized dogs and 32% of large dogs sleep with their owners.

Derek Damin, Margaret Shin and Alois Ahmed of New Jersey Allergy, Asthma & Immunology in Trenton, say pet dander is one of the leading causes of respiratory disease and upper respiratory infections, and that people who suffer from pet allergies or asthma should not sleep with their dog or cat or even allow them in the house.

But most anal pet lovers won’t kick Fido out of bed, even if they discover their pets are causing diseasea of the upper respiratory system and allergy problems. For those people he recommends a series of allergy shots to build up a tolerance to the pet dander that causes allergic reactions.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The insanity of people and their pets

However just to be clear here:

*****The human race is the MOST HORRIFIC THING OF ALL FUCKING TIME.

no argument from me there*****

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My cat has never made me sick, but has woken me up which as we all know can make me quite pissed off.

I love cats because they are independent, surly, loving and playful. Dogs are the ones I find a bit gross. They dribble, cannot control their bowels, and won't leave you alone. 'Look at me. Look at me. Feed me.' 'No, fuck off back to Facebook where the rest of you belong'.

Apparently they are smarter than cats but a small cat can scare off any dog as it is streetwise and fast. Like Pac against DLH. You cannot hit what you cannot see. A cat will fight a crocodile. A dog will just run around barking like a retard.

I prefer my cat to human beings. It takes a child years to potty train. A cat learns in a matter of days. Cats are smarter than humans. Cats won't eat candy or hamburgers. They eat the same wholesome nutritious food every single meal time and never get bored. You never see a drunk cat. You never see a cat gang raping a goat. They have class. They know what's what. Way beyond our pathetic species. Cats seldom invade countries or develop WMD.

The Egyptians with the eye of Horus could see it and it was not the slobbering dog or the parrot that became bestowed with immortal greatness.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My cat has never made me sick, but has woken me up which as we all know can make me quite pissed off.

I love cats because they are independent, surly, loving and playful. Dogs are the ones I find a bit gross. They dribble, cannot control their bowels, and won't leave you alone. 'Look at me. Look at me. Feed me.' 'No, fuck off back to Facebook where the rest of you belong'.

Apparently they are smarter than cats but a small cat can scare off any dog as it is streetwise and fast. Like Pac against DLH. You cannot hit what you cannot see. A cat will fight a crocodile. A dog will just run around barking like a retard.

I prefer my cat to human beings. It takes a child years to potty’s train. A cat learns in a matter of days. Cats are smarter than humans. Cats won't eat candy or hamburgers. They eat the same wholesome nutritious food every single meal time and never get bored. You never see a drunk cat. You never see a cat gang raping a goat. They have class. They know what's what. Way beyond our pathetic species. Cats seldom invade countries or develop WMD.

The Egyptians with the eye of Horus could see it and it was not the slobbering dog or the parrot that became bestowed with immortal greatness.
    I don’t beleive dogs r smarter. They have the cognitive ability of a four year old. Cats have the cognitive ability of a 49 year old and no longer give a shit

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very well said. Cats are definitely like the older person who doesn't give a shit. Perfect company. Who wants a 4 year old running around slobbering everywhere and shitting in the kitchen. That is disgusting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cats are fast and agile and beautiful even in old age. The perfect athlete. Not like dogs, who look like shit when they're old. Besides, all that unconditional love sort of makes me lose respect for them.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by goti71 View Post
    Cats are fast and agile and beautiful even in old age. The perfect athlete. Not like dogs, who look like shit when they're old. Besides, all that unconditional love sort of makes me lose respect for them.
    You are harsh. Dogs are a man's best friend and will protect you. Cats will run off.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You are harsh. Dogs are a man's best friend and will protect you. Cats will run off.
    Because they are smart, they have no time for violence, sleep is much more important.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Because they are smart, they have no time for violence, sleep is much more important.
    You pussy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So will people as evidenced by The Good Samaritan psychological experiment, Master. People tend not to be so loyal or nice and will leave someone to die. Cats are a better mirror of humanity as it really is. They are sociable, but distant. Loving, but selfish. They are all the paradoxes within ourselves. Dogs have forgotten how to be independent and are subservient. You try telling a cat what to do. The cat is a punk. The dog is a pliable boyband member.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So will people as evidenced by The Good Samaritan psychological experiment, Master. People tend not to be so loyal or nice and will leave someone to die. Cats are a better mirror of humanity as it really is. They are sociable, but distant. Loving, but selfish. They are all the paradoxes within ourselves. Dogs have forgotten how to be independent and are subservient. You try telling a cat what to do. The cat is a punk. The dog is a pliable boyband member.
    Dog is a real friend and companion who you will have great times with and that will never be forgotten.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master there is a reason why catwoman is sexy. We often refer to women as dogs and a dogwoman superhero film would have none of the allure of a catwoman film.

We know sex is your topic and no way would you want to have your wicked way with dogwoman.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master there is a reason why catwoman is sexy. We often refer to women as dogs and a dogwoman superhero film would have none of the allure of a catwoman film.

We know sex is your topic and no way would you want to have your wicked way with dogwoman.
    I am into a lot of things but beastiality is not one of them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We seldom refer to a woman as a cat and it is because they are superior as seen in the expression 'In the doghouse' or 'I wanna be your dog' by The Stooges. The dog is a subservient, pathetic, drooling creature. It is like Beanz trying to chat up Missy. You think 'Pfft'. The cat on the other hand is the Master! The lord of all it surveys. One swipe of those claws and the dog whimpers away. The feline form is beauty and perfection. It is aristocracy, looking down upon all and everyone. Michelle Pfeiffer is a cat. Winona Ryder is a cat. Meg Ryan was a cat. Susan Boyle is what we refer to as a dog. We think of cats as cool and classy because they are.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dogs have masters, cats have servants

Thread Information