User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Was Mahatma Gandhi a racist?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Was Mahatma Gandhi a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The problem is rather than add a page to your book your scribbled all over it ripped it out and screwed it into a ball. Surely you don't think National Geographic and The American Anthropological Society are all lefty sjws? Or do you just think you know better than anyone about everything? It's hardly irrelevant the quotes are backed up with sources unlike your memes and the fake news and disinformation you flood the site with.

There is often way more genetic difference between two black people than a black person and a white person. It's not semantics it just demonstrates how 'race' is more about appearance than anything else. Literally skin deep.

Not all cultures is another argument.

Look at Freedoms opening post and it's about denial. He groups blacks, whites etc and tries to argue a correlation that is not there. Whites are not oppressed.

The world is diverse and complicated and you and Freedom are trying to deny that reality. Ghandi had lots in common with people all over the world, which is why his stand against the barbarity of the British Empire in India was so universally admired. Was he a Saint? Of course not, I think it was Hitchens who pointed out Ghandis desire to put a spinning wheel in each home etc was only the tip of his aversion to modernity. He wanted to get rid of railways, lawyers, doctors, electricity etc.

Ghandis pacifism extended into stupidity arguing that if the Jews embraced his non violent actions they would melt Hitlers heart.

So it does not surprise me that good people can do bad things or that Ghandi was a racist just like most of us are not surprised that evil child abusing, corpse shagging bastards like Saville can do good things. Like raising millions for the Hospitals that housed the morgue he probably swiped the shrouds off like a real world twisted version of Tinder.

National Geographic at the very least didn't USED to be all lefties.

The American Anthropological Society? Not sure, let's take a gander at Anthropology in general...

....oh...well you certainly can't draw any conclusions from THAT

"There is often way more genetic difference between two black people than a black person and a white person".....I don't even disagree with you but PLEASE hammer home your inane point which at the end of the day ends up being genetics matter in blood transfusion, organ and bone marrow transplants FACT.

"Look at Freedom'.....yeah Freedom answers for Freedom, I don't answer for him.

Gandhi indeed had a lot in common with other people of the era even to the extent he called blacks Kaffirs which is why in Ghana they want his statue at the University taken away. I think Gandhi accomplished more good than harm, but hey what's a statue if it can't be torn down?

I don't even know what the hell you're on about with Saville....yeah he helped charities as he helped himself, he was an evil disgraceful slimeball and he was allowed to do that much the same manner Sandusky was allowed to at Penn State...same deal, charity work with kids, kids end up being the victims....or Boystown.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    According to Miles, because:

Koreans are born smarter than Congolese
    Germans are born smarter than Yemenis
    Venezuelans and Dominicans aren't smart enough at birth
    etc
    etc
    etc

It's programmed into their DNA, and there's no escaping it.

In fact, you take a Congolese baby from Congolese parents.... remove him from his environment and into a foster home in Germany.... give him a typical German upbringing.... and he'll still be a flunkie.
    I get what you're saying Tito, but at the same time I see universities telling Asian students they have to be absolutely perfect in order to get in, white males ditto, and everyone else has some slack because these places of higher education need diversity.

It's hard to reconcile "Everyone has the potential for genius" and "A 100 for an Asian student really equals an 80 and an 80 for a Black student equals 110". It may also be a disservice to make admission easier for some students only for them to have trouble when they finally go to class at the university....could set some folks up for failure which I don't think is very healthy. Then again, some folks might rise to the occasion. I don't know, but I know focusing on diversity at school means the actual education part comes second and I don't much like that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Brock, I would bore you (and Miles) with details about Africa's history in general, and how interactions between African nations and the rest of the world have shaped Africa's present, but it's much simpler and less cumbersome to subscribe to the theory that Africans are just inferior from birth. So if the Congolese don't have a "super, high-quality educational system", it's because they're dumber and they can't help it because it's in their DNA. We good?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't make the data Tito. Peterson and Harris have interpreted the same things from the existing research too, so it is not only me. These men are far more knowledgeable than I. You are also misepresenting my arguments. I have said that I would like it to be environmental, but we cannot rule out that genetics are at work. It seems that genetics might well be a factor. Global IQ is falling not rising. The smarter the population is the less children they are likely to have. It is falling because less intelligent people have far less restraint and it seems generational patterns repeat more often than they do not.

You get smart and stupid people in every country, it's just that some countries have more or less than others. If there are no differences in race then why are Asian students having to sue Harvard because they are seemingly being pushed out due to racist quota systems for other races? They are smart, Tito.

If it is all about the family and environment then why are we promoting family situations that can only make non Asians even less competitive? Cultural Marxism reduces downwards instead of aspiring upwards and rewards poor behavior that results in yet more IQ differentials. Now that is my take on it. Even North Koreans have an average IQ of 105.

The Marxist attitude is that it is all economic, the cultural Marxist that it is environmental, the logical one is that it is a bit of both but maybe even some genetics and good old nutrition too. Inbreeding which is quite prevalent in the Middle East will also result in physical and mental decline. Kids who are not breast fed also risk losing intellectual capacity. All kinds of factors at work. So, yes, it seems differences do exist. I cannot help that being so. It doesn't bother me. It seems to have you in a tizzy though.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing that EVERYTHING comes down to politics for you Lyle, that is laughable. Why should anyone value anything you say when all you want to do is talk down to everyone including those with considerably more expertise than yourself? And no I am not talking about myself.

You have zero credibility. You have openly and knowingly spread and posted complete fabrications of reality here on Saddo, Fake News, invented outrage etc and now you want to just make up other peoples replies. Freedom is relevant because it's his thread you plonker.

Everyone here puts their cards on the table yet you are curiously silent about your own work, maybe that would help others understand where the fucking hell your head is at. You want to discredit Anthropology because their are no registered Republicans in the 'study' you pulled out of your arse?

Fucking hell man you are reaching now
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe we're all born with the same brain, Miles. And any difference in mental capacity yes... it's due to genetics. But genetics in a different way than is being pushed by the "my country is better than your country" agenda. Two extremely intelligent people have a child together... chances are their offspring will be extremely intelligent also. Two people with underdeveloped mental capacities have a child together, yes..... chances are their offspring won't grow up to be rocket scientists either. But in the rush to attribute this to skin color, country of origin, etc., these so-called "social scientists" are all too willing to accept flawed studies and pass them off as gospel. Ask yourself, in the end.... what is the confounding importance of ranking countries by so-called IQ... other than to perpetuate the feelings of hatred, superiority and bigotry we're supposed to be trying to eliminate?

I'll part with my customs and give you a personal anecdote.

I was born in New York from Puerto Rican parents. While still a toddler, my dad decided he'd rather raise his children in Puerto Rico, so we moved down here. I was raised here, with occasional trips to the States when my dad was transferred (federal job). My parents stressed the importance of higher education, so me and most of my siblings got our college degrees, and have had professional success in life. I've been blessed with success in my personal life as well, and I attribute that to the values instilled in me by my parents, most notably my father, who I always considered to be a very wise man and a wonderful father.

By contrast, I have some cousins from my mother's side who were born in New York and were raised there their entire lives. They did not have the same type of parental guidance... my aunt and uncle split up while my cousins were still very young. My aunt, who I love dearly, was horrible at raising her kids and thus lost them to outside, street influences. Without going into too much detail, most of my cousins have been abject failures in life. As an example, my father always instilled the importance of retaining our native language (Spanish), even as we were learning English. By contrast, my cousins don't speak Spanish, and the English they speak isn't anything to write home about.

If you take my story, and extrapolate it to other races and ethnicities, you might find similar circumstances.

Now, I'm not trying to convince you and Brock to change your opinions, 'cause I know you won't. But just to say that just like you think I'm wrong, I also believe you are wrong.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once you're born you're immediately immersed into an environment which will shape your very existence from the second you are born. How can all of these factors not have a 100% bearing on how successful you'll be.... how smart you'll become... how mature you'll be in life.... how well-balanced you'll be. It's common sense. To try and attach that to color or country is ridiculous, IMO.

El Kabong Guest

Amazing that EVERYTHING comes down to politics for you Lyle, that is laughable. Why should anyone value anything you say when all you want to do is talk down to everyone including those with considerably more expertise than yourself? And no I am not talking about myself.

You have zero credibility. You have openly and knowingly spread and posted complete fabrications of reality here on Saddo, Fake News, invented outrage etc and now you want to just make up other peoples replies. Freedom is relevant because it's his thread you plonker.

Everyone here puts their cards on the table yet you are curiously silent about your own work, maybe that would help others understand where the fucking hell your head is at. You want to discredit Anthropology because their are no registered Republicans in the 'study' you pulled out of your arse?

To be fair you were the one who asked if NatGeo and The American Anthropological Society were all lefty sjws......I merely responded to the question. Are you not used to that or do you understand how that works? I ask because I notice you have quite the time when responding to questions.

If you don't like my posts you're absolutely free to NOT read them....your excuse is what exactly for continuing to come back to the very same argument? Every fucking time you come at me and you're all upset, and you want me to what? Stop posting? Agree with you? Help me help you @Beanz....what can I do to get you the fuck away from me? Hmmm? Care to illuminate me? What can I do to help you find a happy safe space on the internet where nobody disagrees with you and there are kittens and puppies? You tell me, because I (along with the rest of the forum) am tired of the same old same old.

Freedom answers for Freedom....I can respond to a thread and not have to answer for the OP. I mean do you have to answer for me when you respond to my posts?

You're awfully obsessed about what I do for a living. Why? What does that have to do with Mahatma Damn Gandhi and racism? PLEASE attempt to tie those all together. Do you just want to dox me is that it? Want to find me look me up on the internet and hope to God I have a worse off life than you OR hope I'm some silver spoon ne'er-do-well you can poke fun of? You're obviously very insecure about it....settle down. If I want to share details about my own personal life I'll share them on my own, nobody begs you to tell them about your private life, you just share and then you complain like people are attacking it. I know better than to overshare on the internet.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was your first reply Lyle

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Guys, race itself is a social construct....it's why literally ANYONE can give literally ANYONE ELSE a blood transfusion, an organ and/or bone marrow transplant....THEY want you to think race is a thing, but it's soooo not, neither is blood type or whatever matching human leukocyte antigen's is for pussies you just pay no mind to the social constructs and you fucking do it like a champ.

@TitoFan some cultures value education, some don't. Some cultures believe that their success honors their family and their shame shames the family and other cultures don't. Not all cultures are equal.
    So you can stop now with all the bullshit about me antagonizing you. I never said anyone can give anyone a blood donation or though it turns out many more than is believed can and across 'races'. I never said race is a social construct but it clearly does not have the genetic and biological clarity you, miles and Brockton are suggesting. Race in that way really does not exist. I posted a link to prove how that patently it is not that simple and denied by organ transplant experts and you just ignored anything that didn't agree with your over simplification. Maybe it's a cultural thing but it seems everything for you is black/white, Right/wrong, no degrees of complexity or contradiction. How can you live your life like that? Mental

To be fair you were the one who asked if NatGeo and The American Anthropological Society were all lefty sjws......I merely responded to the question. Are you not used to that or do you understand how that works? I ask because I notice you have quite the time when responding to questions.

If you don't like my posts you're absolutely free to NOT read them....your excuse is what exactly for continuing to come back to the very same argument? Every fucking time you come at me and you're all upset, and you want me to what? Stop posting? Agree with you? Help me help you @Beanz....what can I do to get you the fuck away from me? Hmmm? Care to illuminate me? What can I do to help you find a happy safe space on the internet where nobody disagrees with you and there are kittens and puppies? You tell me, because I (along with the rest of the forum) am tired of the same old same old.

Freedom answers for Freedom....I can respond to a thread and not have to answer for the OP. I mean do you have to answer for me when you respond to my posts?

You're awfully obsessed about what I do for a living. Why? What does that have to do with Mahatma Damn Gandhi and racism? PLEASE attempt to tie those all together. Do you just want to dox me is that it? Want to find me look me up on the internet and hope to God I have a worse off life than you OR hope I'm some silver spoon ne'er-do-well you can poke fun of? You're obviously very insecure about it....settle down. If I want to share details about my own personal life I'll share them on my own, nobody begs you to tell them about your private life, you just share and then you complain like people are attacking it. I know better than to overshare on the internet.

Stop making it personal Lyle. I post facts, quotes and then links to where they came from and your replies NEVER address them. You just reiterate your tired rote learned politics in every thread on every subject. When Hitchens said that Religion poisons everything I think you could also say the same about politics. Unless you are a Senator representing NC how the hell am I going to look you up and why would i? If you are a teacher or counselor, psychologist etc of course it makes a difference it would explain why and how your frame the world in such an extremely narrow, partisan and frankly fearful way. You seem genuinely terrified of anything left of mega conservative. That is a bit weird.

I have no desire to poke fun at you just to understand why you compulsively say the things you do
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Ah, I see....not enough "How very dare you Freedom" ....I know what my first reply was, it's SILLY because certain people are SILLY about race and gender and ethnicity and my post made light of that. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings so much.

So you can stop now with all the bullshit about me antagonizing you. I never said anyone can give anyone a blood donation or though it turns out many more than is believed can and across 'races'. I never said race is a social construct but it clearly does not have the genetic and biological clarity you, miles and Brockton are suggesting. Race in that way really does not exist. I posted a link to prove how that patently it is not that simple and denied by organ transplant experts and you just ignored anything that didn't agree with your over simplification. Maybe it's a cultural thing but it seems everything for you is black/white, Right/wrong, no degrees of complexity or contradiction. How can you live your life like that? Mental

"I never said anyone can give anyone a blood donation"

Did I say YOU did? What caused you to immediately take that stance? Not everything is about YOU...sometimes I just want to post and have a little laugh.....should I run that by you since you think it's all about you?

How can you live your life reading everything so fucking serious all the fucking time? Not everything is serious.

Stop making it personal Lyle. I post facts, quotes and then links to where they came from and your replies NEVER address them. You just reiterate your tired rote learned politics in every thread on every subject. When Hitchens said that Religion poisons everything I think you could also say the same about politics. Unless you are a Senator representing NC how the hell am I going to look you up and why would i? If you are a teacher or counselor, psychologist etc of course it makes a difference it would explain why and how your frame the world in such an extremely narrow, partisan and frankly fearful way. You seem genuinely terrified of anything left of mega conservative. That is a bit weird.

I have no desire to poke fun at you just to understand why you compulsively say the things you do
    Ok then if you say so. Who (besides you) is saying my first post was directed at you? Don't fucking get me started about unanswered questions, you are hands down the GOD EMPEROR of unanswered questions.

Oh well you're up there with Hitch are ya?

The internet can be used to look up anyone you fucking dolt. Also when you were my friend on Facebook when I used that service my job was listed for all to see....and yet it only matters now.

yes yes I'm so "terrified" I'm "outraged" and I'm "terrified"....you're a fucking lunatic seek help

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I don't make the data Tito. Peterson and Harris have interpreted the same things from the existing research too, so it is not only me. These men are far more knowledgeable than I. You are also misepresenting my arguments. I have said that I would like it to be environmental, but we cannot rule out that genetics are at work. It seems that genetics might well be a factor. Global IQ is falling not rising. The smarter the population is the less children they are likely to have. It is falling because less intelligent people have far less restraint and it seems generational patterns repeat more often than they do not.

You get smart and stupid people in every country, it's just that some countries have more or less than others. If there are no differences in race then why are Asian students having to sue Harvard because they are seemingly being pushed out due to racist quota systems for other races? They are smart, Tito.

If it is all about the family and environment then why are we promoting family situations that can only make non Asians even less competitive? Cultural Marxism reduces downwards instead of aspiring upwards and rewards poor behavior that results in yet more IQ differentials. Now that is my take on it. Even North Koreans have an average IQ of 105.

The Marxist attitude is that it is all economic, the cultural Marxist that it is environmental, the logical one is that it is a bit of both but maybe even some genetics and good old nutrition too. Inbreeding which is quite prevalent in the Middle East will also result in physical and mental decline. Kids who are not breast fed also risk losing intellectual capacity. All kinds of factors at work. So, yes, it seems differences do exist. I cannot help that being so. It doesn't bother me. It seems to have you in a tizzy though.
    You are all over the shop here mate. Firstly you are not less knowledgeable than Peterson and Harris on this. That is something they are relying on you believing but it need not be true.

If in doubt go to the source. Peterson and Harris are talking about The Bell Curve yes?. It's author Murray is not only part of a conservative think tank his Phd is in Politics not sociology (and surely Reverend Peterson has banned Sociology as a soft science taught by Marxists anyway?). Murray's agenda seeps right thru it. He has reached his conclusions long before cobbling together a lot of the discredited 'science'. Read the Cultural Marxism thread becasue all you are doing is repeating christian capitalist propaganda and defending an elite based on corruption and nepotism not intelligence and achievement. Next you will be telling us how all the Windsors and Trumps are there because of high IQ's.

IQ's are a comfy prop for those who excel in them but they do not predict success even.

Thanks for pretending that my IQ (which is probably incredibly low believe it or not) was inherited from Gyspy Genes but there are no Ashkenazi in my family. The Jewish side goes back from Spain/Sicily/Morroco/Iraq/Egypt thru Sephardic and Karaite Jews.

Also my full siblings are thick as shit, my half siblings are not.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah, I see....not enough "How very dare you Freedom" ....I know what my first reply was, it's SILLY because certain people are SILLY about race and gender and ethnicity and my post made light of that. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings so much.

"I never said anyone can give anyone a blood donation"

Did I say YOU did? What caused you to immediately take that stance? Not everything is about YOU...sometimes I just want to post and have a little laugh.....should I run that by you since you think it's all about you?

How can you live your life reading everything so fucking serious all the fucking time? Not everything is serious.

Ok then if you say so. Who (besides you) is saying my first post was directed at you? Don't fucking get me started about unanswered questions, you are hands down the GOD EMPEROR of unanswered questions.

Oh well you're up there with Hitch are ya?

The internet can be used to look up anyone you fucking dolt. Also when you were my friend on Facebook when I used that service my job was listed for all to see....and yet it only matters now.

yes yes I'm so "terrified" I'm "outraged" and I'm "terrified"....you're a fucking lunatic seek help
    Yes and I didn't look at your job because I am not a stalker. I am not that bothered tbh if you want your job to be a secret, go for it, who cares? I just find it hard to fathom your constant hostility and it is not just with me is it? Imagine for one minute

One minute

try it

That not only am i not angry, but also that my feelings are not hurt, that I am not some over sensitive SJW, not self obsessed, not comparing myself to anyone, and then read my posts with that in mind.

Maybe that will help. Who knows? I don't want to have to resort to the ignore thing again that is lame. We are adults maybe we can try and unpick this mis-communication.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Yes and I didn't look at your job because I am not a stalker. I am not that bothered tbh if you want your job to be a secret, go for it, who cares? I just find it hard to fathom your constant hostility and it is not just with me is it? Imagine for one minute

One minute

try it

That not only am i not angry, but also that my feelings are not hurt, that I am not some over sensitive SJW, not self obsessed, not comparing myself to anyone, and then read my posts with that in mind.

Maybe that will help. Who knows? I don't want to have to resort to the ignore thing again that is lame. We are adults maybe we can try and unpick this mis-communication.
    Sure thing Beanz, "I am not that bothered"....if you weren't that bothered you wouldn't keep asking would you?

Yeah it's a real mystery why I'd be hostile...I make an innocent innocuous post and here you come ready to attack.

So you think my post is aimed directly at you, you react in such a manner and then it's all "We are adults maybe we can try and unpick this mis-communication".....how about don't immediately assume I'm posting at you and if you've got a question about if I AM posting at you just ask for clarification I'm happy to clarify.

Or hell maybe I'll just stick to reading instead of posting.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you think about this, Beanz?

Racism in Israel:

Last edited by Freedom; 09-20-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    What do you think about this, Beanz?

Racism in Israel:

Thank you Freedom for giving me the opportunity to discuss this story from 2015. Let me begin by saying that I do not have much time for the current right wing conservative and frankly racist government In Israel under Netyanyahu or the censorship of art. literature, free expression etc, anywhere in the world. To that end myself and one of my brothers have both collaborated and worked for the last 5 years for a campaigning organisation working for international freedom of expression. The books author, Dorit Rabinyan is an Iranian Jew and reflects just how diverse Jews inside and outside of Israel are. The Jewish side of my family originally come from Iraq and so this side of the family have many Muslim friends, one of my own fathers closet friends being a Palestinian he worked with when living in Israel and Palestine. Like him I abhor Racism in all it's forms but particularly when it is practiced by Jews who really should know better having been on the wrong end of bigotry for thousands of years.

Interestingly Rabinyan compares the oppression she has met with to the alienation felt by many under the extremist conservative rule of Trump, who did no vote for him. Empathy she says is the cure

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...n-here-199290/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watch out for @Beanz The Karate Jew! WTF dude you are ~whacked~ bwaaaaHAHAHA a Karate Jew bwaaaaHAHAHA πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ₯πŸ£πŸ—ΎπŸ―πŸˆ·πŸ”―πŸˆ‚πŸ”―πŸˆΊγŠ™πŸˆ ΄πŸˆ²πŸ”―πŸ”―πŸ”―πŸ”―πŸ‰πŸˆΉπŸˆ― bwaaaaHAHAHA WTF πŸ†—πŸ†—πŸ†—πŸ†—πŸ†—πŸ†—πŸ†—

,..........πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ†’πŸ† ’πŸ†’πŸˆ·πŸˆ‚πŸˆΆ

Thread Information