Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf? White Power hand signal

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

Be careful @Master I've got friends in high places......

Ya dig?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You get outraged by the most trivial things all the time.
    Such as?
    Picture of a police officer with a sign on his back in one of the threads.
    It's true. There has never and never will be a more outraged poster on Saddo. Literally thousands of posts now expressing outrage at often the most innocuous daft rubbish. Searching hard for it everyday, topping up the bile bucket. You are right the England thread is a case in point, not only the complete lameness of being outraged about another countries minutiae, but the talking about that country like it was shit on your shoe trying to provoke outrage from English posters.

Beyond Pathetic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You get outraged by the most trivial things all the time.
    Such as?
    Picture of a police officer with a sign on his back in one of the threads.
    It's true. There has never and never will be a more outraged poster on Saddo. Literally thousands of posts now expressing outrage at often the most innocuous daft rubbish. Searching hard for it everyday, topping up the bile bucket. You are right the England thread is a case in point, not only the complete lameness of being outraged about another countries minutiae, but the talking about that country like it was shit on your shoe trying to provoke outrage from English posters.

Beyond Pathetic.
    Yes "outrage" that's the emotion tied to laughter. Brilliant as usual Beanz.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Watch out....Beanz is outraged guys

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Doe, an unemployed white construction worker from the Midwest, decides he's got to move to a big city in order to find a job. He does, and soon enough lands a job at the site of a large office building construction, in a predominantly black part of the city. He blends in well enough, and is a good worker. Days after starting his new job, he finds himself doing welding work on some I-beams up on the 3rd floor. At one point, however, he appears to be laboring and under some stress. A concerned black co-worker from down below notices this and shouts up to Joe...... "Hey! You ok up there?" Hearing that, but unable to make himself heard above the construction din around him, Joe flashes the OK sign.

Joe's funeral is next Wednesday.

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

So there's white supremacist.....Chinese Canadians?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by Freedom; 09-22-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cultural Marxism is destroying civilization.

Man fired from University for re-tweeting "women don't have penises"

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

You wish. You seem to love an easy scapegoat.

Destroying civilization ? Here I saved you the work of posting your next meme

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Destroying civilization ? Here I saved you the work of posting your next meme

Ah the white version of We Wuz Kangs LMAO

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Destroying civilization ?
    Why do you hate the White goyim so much? Mark my words, when we're gone, you'll soon follow.

East Asians are not stupid. The so-called "chosen" race have never had the great wealth and power in China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam like you've had in predominantly white countries. You'll never destroy East Asian culture the way you've ruined ours.

Interesting article here by a Vietnamese man: https://www.unz.com/ldinh/blacks-jews-and-you/

He writes:

"Holding key posts in American banking, judiciary, media, entertainment and government, Jews have lots of leverage, it’s safe to say, so in still white-majority America, “white” has become a dirty word that connotes genocide, pillage, oppression and undeserved privilege. Since no population would demonize itself so liberally, it’s clear whites themselves don’t control their media and academy."

"That this basic fact fact about the trajectory of Western culture – mounting self-disgust – is so widely ignored seriously impedes our understanding of the actual role of the Jews in our current predicament, and prevents our ability to really do anything about it."

"The media aren't just a brainwashing tool to control your intellectual, psychological, social and political life, but a blackmailing threat dangling over each politician and potential dissident. With media, you can intimidate even the most powerful."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When we are gone? What do you mean by that freedom?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Destroying civilization ?
    Why do you hate the White goyim so much? Mark my words, when we're gone, you'll soon follow.

East Asians are not stupid. The so-called "chosen" race have never had the great wealth and power in China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam like you've had in predominantly white countries. You'll never destroy East Asian culture the way you've ruined ours.

Interesting article here by a Vietnamese man: https://www.unz.com/ldinh/blacks-jews-and-you/

He writes:

"Holding key posts in American banking, judiciary, media, entertainment and government, Jews have lots of leverage, it’s safe to say, so in still white-majority America, “white” has become a dirty word that connotes genocide, pillage, oppression and undeserved privilege. Since no population would demonize itself so liberally, it’s clear whites themselves don’t control their media and academy."

"That this basic fact fact about the trajectory of Western culture – mounting self-disgust – is so widely ignored seriously impedes our understanding of the actual role of the Jews in our current predicament, and prevents our ability to really do anything about it."

"The media aren't just a brainwashing tool to control your intellectual, psychological, social and political life, but a blackmailing threat dangling over each politician and potential dissident. With media, you can intimidate even the most powerful."
    You are a bit weird Freedom. I am sorry to disappoint you with my lack of self/white hate and by never once in my life referring or thinking of anybody as 'Goyim'. If it keeps you happy to keep playing the victim, then be my guest but don't drag me into your weird ethnic fantasy.

Great wealth and Power?

Hidden Content

Thread Information