Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: US needs to beef up its Air Force. Thoughts?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: US needs to beef up its Air Force. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    this b******* about it was 1940 and we weren't there to experience it and it was a World War yada yada yada that's absolute garbage it has nothing to do with common sense. Common Sense has nothing to do with you being personally there and experiencing it yada yada yada. We use common sense when we sent a probe to Mars we were never on Mars but we use common sense to program the pro and to make good decisions about how to program it but yet we were never personally on Mars. There are certain things we can just use intellect in common sense to judge. There was no reason to drop atomic bombs on Japan not the first and not the second. And don't give me this garbage about unless you actually fought in a war or were in a war as a victim that you really don't know what you're talkin about when it comes to war. That is absolute garbage and has nothing to do with anything. unless your household is being invaded personally in your neighborhood where you live and you have to pick up a gun or an axe to defend yourself in your family you have no business going across to the other side of the world and incinerating people or doing nation-building or doing The White Man's Burden.

DA FUCK ATTA HE
    Dropping the bombs ended the war and saved lives, American and Japanese. The Japanese weren't going to surrender they were training women and children to fend off an invasion of Honshu Island/Mainland Japan.....and yeah I'd venture a guess that if America HAD invaded Japan and killed women and children that you'd still be bitching about it because you're trolling or maybe you're being serious I don't know I don't much care either because it's been constant lately.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dropping the bombs did not end the war. Those people on their 3rd and 4th generation with birth defects now.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same with agent orange. They're on their 3rd generation now with birth defects

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DA FUCK ATTA HE

El Kabong Guest

Dropping the bombs did not end the war. Those people on their 3rd and 4th generation with birth defects now.
    Yeah well next time don't attack Pearl Harbor and problem solved.

How's Nanking by the way? Japan feel bad about that do they?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For $250, CAPC will arrange the DNA test and collect the samples from prospective members. The test itself is done by Viaguard.

If the test confirms a person has at least one per cent Indigenous ancestry, it's another $80 for membership in the group and a CAPC card.

Côté says it was his job to collect the DNA samples for CAPC. But he started to have doubts.

"I heard some things that were not straight with these tests," he said.

So Côté says he bought three DNA test kits directly from Viaguard in July last year. He took three different samples, which he says he sent back to the company's lab.

Two of the samples contained swabs of his inner cheek. He says he labelled one with his name and the other with his father's name. For the third sample, Côté says, he swabbed inside Snoopy's mouth and then wrote his adopted son's name on the label.

Viaguard's DNA testing determined Snoopy has 20 per cent Indigenous ancestry — 12 per cent Abenaki and eight per cent Mohawk. (Louis Côté)
    Viaguard's DNA testing determined Snoopy has 20 per cent Indigenous ancestry — 12 per cent Abenaki and eight per cent Mohawk. (Louis Côté)

On Aug. 26, 2017, he received three separate emails from Viaguard, each containing a link to a PDF. The test results, which he provided to CBC News, were identical — both Côté and Snoopy had 20 per cent Native American ancestry: 12 per cent Abenaki and eight per cent Mohawk.

"I don't feel very good for the people who paid for these tests," Côté said. "They may have paid for nothing."

II. Shopping trip

Inside a store in Montreal, a cashier is handed what appears to be an Indian status card, an official government document that can entitle the holder to tax exemptions at the checkout. The cashier deducts the tax, but the man who handed her the card walks away before the transaction is complete — he knows that following through would be breaking the law.

"Merchants don't know the laws, so they will take anything presented to them," said Daniel Brabant, referring to the CAPC card just shown at the cash. Ha ha ha this lady sent her and her dogs DNA and they are both part Mohawk ha ha ha ha

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you mean for this to be on the other thread, bro? Just wondering.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same with agent orange. They're on their 3rd generation now with birth defects
    And half a million guys and gals brought it home to the U.S with them. What is your point exactly. More so what is your solution other than the soap box you rant from? We're not going back in time and reversing the fact of battles fought and lives lost. The same man who speaks of innocents killed proposes machine gun posts along the boarder by same Nation troops to fire on "invaders". Tighten your screws bud.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stopping invaders is a just policy, mercilessly dropping chemicals on people who have been divided by force on the other side of the world is nuts. Try and illegally move to Vietnam and see how that plays out. The West is soft and as documented Europe is in big trouble for not controlling its borders. Paris for instance is full of illegals, gangs and urine. Even need a gate around the Eiffal tower now. All in the good name of diversity. The world looks on and grins because the war is a silent one. Thus far. Being nice will get you destroyed.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Stopping invaders is a just policy, mercilessly dropping chemicals on people who have been divided by force on the other side of the world is nuts. Try and illegally move to Vietnam and see how that plays out. The West is soft and as documented Europe is in big trouble for not controlling its borders. Paris for instance is full of illegals, gangs and urine. Even need a gate around the Eiffal tower now. All in the good name of diversity. The world looks on and grins because the war is a silent one. Thus far. Being nice will get you destroyed.
    You're not going to get shot trying to cross the boarder of Vietnam. Unless you shoot first. Unarmed civilians on the U.S boarder are not "invaders" to fire on but typical to spiral the point to fit another talking point and spot on the Globe. Yes Agent Orange was nuts and generations of kids have suffered lingering results, here and there. Troops survived 1,2 tours to return the BF Montana or the Bronx and suffered excruciating deaths over decades . Yeh that happened too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Illegal immigrants are people who are displaying zero respect for your country. Admittedly if Brock has suggested shooting them then that is harsh, but they do need to be stopped and discouraged. The border out here has done a great job at blocking inter border irregularities. If you know you are going to step on a mine, then you don't do it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Illegal immigrants are people who are displaying zero respect for your country. Admittedly if Brock has suggested shooting them then that is harsh, but they do need to be stopped and discouraged. The border out here has done a great job at blocking inter border irregularities. If you know you are going to step on a mine, then you don't do it.
    Spicoli your reasoning doesn't make any sense at all

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicoli just further proves my very point. He thinks that the fact that the American soldiers took some agent orange back with them and also suffered somehow detract from the point I was making when in fact it at absolutely amplifies my point. So just because they took it back with them do you think that negates the fact that it was the white Anglo-Saxon American Empire that started the whole agent orange thing? I guess they got a little bit of their own medicine there huh? That's my point they're so busy destroying other countries that they get a little bit of taking the wrong medicine for friendly fire what about the Gulf War syndrome same nonsense

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicoli further errs very Gravely when he tries to compare illegal Invaders crossing the border to the United States saturation bombing a country Halfway Around the World, and the violence that is used in each situation

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicoli just further proves my very point. He thinks that the fact that the American soldiers took some agent orange back with them and also suffered somehow detract from the point I was making when in fact it at absolutely amplifies my point. So just because they took it back with them do you think that negates the fact that it was the white Anglo-Saxon American Empire that started the whole agent orange thing? I guess they got a little bit of their own medicine there huh? That's my point they're so busy destroying other countries that they get a little bit of taking the wrong medicine for friendly fire what about the Gulf War syndrome same nonsense
    Afraid you don't really have many points Brock. You throw half baked verbal spaghetti against the walls and hope it sticks. So I think that me stating soldiers took it home and "suffered somehow"..yeh cancer and shit no biggie..is there because I need help to detract from your point. Points that remain a blur other than you're new found gig as King Troll with a whitey hang up and that this Country has been at war on average of 20-25 yrs since it's Independence. Seriously what point are you making that everyone else hasn't already acknowledged? Every one suffers in war..check. Kids dies in war..check. Vietnam was a shat war that fractured nations, ours included..check. Politicians lie and wrap themselves in the flag to this very day..check. And passing defects onto kids is fine and dandy based on being Stateside rather than the same kids in Vietnam you site. Yeh they sure did get some of their own medicine huh. Ranting about an anglo saxon America means nothing..what are you doing about it. How'd you vote. Keep chumming the waters with this mess Brock and the deeper you'll get. Just so you know.

Thread Information