Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which countries have invaded THE WORLD?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Which countries have invaded THE WORLD?

I don't remember China in the past 5000 years militarily going global to take over and do any kind of nation-building beyond their southern border with Vietnam and Laos

I don't remember India in the past 5000 years going around the world to Europe or Africa or anything like that and talk to him

I don't remember any African countries over the past 5000 years who got this worldwide hegemony idea to take over the Earth and colonize it and conquer

I don't remember any of the Aborigines and any of the countries where the natives are doing anything except minding their own business and trying to live in harmony with nature

....... Who I do remember doing that is first and foremost the British with the British Empire and then the United States starting in about the Korean War time then all the way through until now right through until the Arab Spring, and the Germans with its Third Reich trying to take over the planet

it's the British and the Americans who colonized the world and you can throw in the French and the Dutch and the Spaniards as well who have stripped the natives of their natural resources and exploded them for cheap labor and enslave them and now using the World Bank and the global banking system and the sanctioning bodies in the United Nations to control them and manipulate them and punish them

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Which countries have invaded THE WORLD?

I don't remember China in the past 5000 years militarily going global to take over and do any kind of nation-building beyond their southern border with Vietnam and Laos

I don't remember India in the past 5000 years going around the world to Europe or Africa or anything like that and conquering

I don't remember any African countries over the past 5000 years who got this worldwide hegemony idea to take over the Earth and colonize it and conquer

I don't remember any of the Aborigines and any of the countries where the natives are doing anything except minding their own business and trying to live in harmony with nature

....... Who I do remember doing that is first and foremost the British with the British Empire and then the United States starting in about the Korean War time then all the way through until now right through until the Arab Spring, and the Germans with its Third Reich trying to take over the planet

it's the British and the Americans who colonized the world and you can throw in the French and the Dutch and the Spaniards as well who have stripped the natives of their natural resources and exploded them for cheap labor and enslave them and now using the World Bank and the global banking system and the sanctioning bodies in the United Nations to control them and manipulate them and punish them

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    They expanded their territory, doubling the size of China by conquering a large area of Central Asia and also Tibet. They tried to take Vietnam several times, but Vietnamese kicked their asses every attempt. They tried to take Korea multiple times, with limited success. They tried to invade Japan several times between 1000 and 1500 AD, but were unsuccessful.

I don't remember India in the past 5000 years going around the world to Europe or Africa or anything like that and talk to him
    They were invaded many times, conquered by the Mughals from Central Asia. They had some bloody wars with the Mongols, who killed every man, woman and child in Lahore and laid siege to Delhi. There were numerous wars between the Hindus and Muslims and resultant changes of territory. They were not advanced enough to send ships to other continents.

The Bantus originally came from a relatively small area of southern Cameroon and Nigeria. They conquered much of Central and Southern Africa during the last millennium.

Harmony with nature? Are you being sarcastic?

The Aborigines wiped out more than 90% of the indigenous wildlife of the Australian continent, mainly by setting fires to clear the land and turning the forests into desert. Nearly all the larger marsupial mammals, such as the Marsupial Tiger, became extinct.

And the efficient hunters from Siberia (so-called "Indians") wiped out most of the large native mammals in North America. Of all the larger mammal species that evolved in the Americas (the mastodon, giant sloth, etc), only the antelope survived (buffalo, wolves etc. evolved in the old world and crossed over from Siberia). .

Only Western Europeans (especially the British) have ever cared about wildlife conservation (people like Jane Goodall, Diane Fossey, Paul Watson, etc).

When we too disappear in the next century, there will be no protection for endangered species. Japan wants to start whaling again, the Chinese are finishing off the last African Rhinos. Thanks to the Chinese, sharks, which have been in the oceans for 420,000,000 years (before there was complex life on land) will be gone by the end of this century, used for "shark fin soup" (as the rest of the shark is wastefully discarded).

The stronger tribes always dominated weaker tribes. The Bantus (Hutus) wiped out the pygmies of Rwanda and the Congo, and the Zulus (another aggressive Bantu tribe) killed off the Khoi and San people of Southern Africa.

If the Mongols, Mughals, Comanche and the Sioux would have possessed the technology to conquer the world, they surely would have done so.
    Last edited by Freedom; 09-21-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's the British and the Americans
    The British and French saved the lives of many thousands of Armenians during the "Young Turks" genocide. The USA, which was still run by the descendants of English settlers at that time, took in hundreds of thousands of Armenian and Greek refugees fleeing the genocidal Turks.

Much of what enhances the quality of your life was invented by the British or Americans. Electric lights? Watts and Edison. Planes? The Wright brothers. Computers? Turing. Automobiles? Ford. Insulin? Banting.

Instead of forever bashing the British, would it be possible for you to have a bit of gratitude?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with every single one of your points there. Every single one of your points is a eurocentric anglo-centric View and total revisionist history. The white race has gone Global buddy and all you can do is speculate that if the Comanche had the technology they would have done the same or worse. Pure speculation pure Anglo-Saxon speculation. There's no way to cover up the global evil of the white race the British East India Company and what the British did in China and Hong Kong and what the whites did in Africa and the Middle East and what the Spaniards the white Spaniards in the white Portuguese did in South and Central America and in the Caribbean. There is no way you can spend any of that. Tribal wars in Africa or Tribal wars with in China or no comparison for the planet wide complete annihilation and enslavement and exploitation of whole continents and whole cultures by white people and no matter how you want to spend it there is no way that the Bad Karma that the white race has so clearly earned is not going to come back to destroy it. We can already see it happening now

You reap what you sow

El Kabong Guest

I disagree with every single one of your points there. Every single one of your points is a eurocentric anglo-centric View and total revisionist history. The white race has gone Global buddy and all you can do is speculate that if the Comanche had the technology they would have done the same or worse. Pure speculation pure Anglo-Saxon speculation. There's no way to cover up the global evil of the white race the British East India Company and what the British did in China and Hong Kong and what the whites did in Africa and the Middle East and what the Spaniards the white Spaniards in the white Portuguese did in South and Central America and in the Caribbean. There is no way you can spend any of that. Tribal wars in Africa or Tribal wars with in China or no comparison for the planet wide complete annihilation and enslavement and exploitation of whole continents and whole cultures by white people and no matter how you want to spend it there is no way that the Bad Karma that the white race has so clearly earned is not going to come back to destroy it. We can already see it happening now

You reap what you sow

Just chumming away

So what's this brock you Middle Eastern now? Then don't say peep about slavery to me or anyone else until you've abolished it in your neck of the woods...run along, go fix it it was 1865 when we fixed ours so you're only running (checks watch) 150 years behind in regard to slavery.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When u look up info to find one country that didn’t invade another India pops up but even India disagrees with that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Questions: (please do consult a detailed world map for this)

Is Qamishli, Syria in the Middle East?
    Is Hakkari, Turkey in the Middle East?
    Is Adana, Turkey in the Middle East?
    Is Yekhegnadzor, Armenia in the Middle East?
    Is Van, Turkey in the Middle East?
    Is Dogubeyazit, Turkey in the Middle East?

Because that's where my entire father's side of the family was born.

And Lyle Armenians did not take any slaves. So good luck with that

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nor did we go around the world thank God Alhamdullillahh and saturation bomb or carpet bomb or agent orange or nuclear blast and incinerate whole populations

El Kabong Guest

Questions: (please do consult a detailed world map for this)

Is Qamishli, Syria in the Middle East?
    Is Hakkari, Turkey in the Middle East?
    Is Adana, Turkey in the Middle East?
    Is Yekhegnadzor, Armenia in the Middle East?
    Is Van, Turkey in the Middle East?
    Is Dogubeyazit, Turkey in the Middle East?

Because that's where my entire father's side of the family was born.

And Lyle Armenians did not take any slaves. So good luck with that
    Yes all of those are in the Middle East. Armenia is bordered by Azebijan, Turkey, Georgia, and Iran.....it's about as Middle East as you can get.

Modern slavery spreading in Armenia
    https://www.azernews.az/aggression/73508.html

Article from 2014....2014 AD

Nor did we go around the world thank God Alhamdullillahh and saturation bomb or carpet bomb or agent orange or nuclear blast and incinerate whole populations
    Well your ancestors were part of the Ottoman Empire sooooo maybe Armenia on it's own didndu nuffin but it certainly didn't stop the Ottoman Empire......who did that brock? Who stopped the Ottoman Empire?

If The Ottoman Empire had the technology to bomb anywhere they would have done so it is how they expanded their empire....you should know these things, why don't you know your own history? Is it Young Turks & Armenian genocide and that's all with you? Did you just move on to Vanes Martyrosian and The Kardashians?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 09-21-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you saying that Armenians participated in the Ottoman Empire mass murder and stuff? Turks are white people from the Central Asian steppes they all look like Triple G the Turks originated from the Central Asian steppes and came over into the area about 1000 years ago. They are related to the Mongols. are you saying that the Armenians participated in the ottoman Empire's military massacres of other people? Is that what you are saying? Because if so it makes zero sense

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle first you sarcastically asked me if I was Middle Eastern now? As if I've suddenly changed into a middle eastern person. Then when I proved it to you at least you admitted that yes that is the Middle East.

now you want to try to say that Armenians participated in the ottoman Empires massacres of other people? Dude are you serious?

El Kabong Guest

Lyle first you sarcastically asked me if I was Middle Eastern now? As if I've suddenly changed into a middle eastern person. Then when I proved it to you at least you admitted that yes that is the Middle East.

now you want to try to say that Armenians participated in the ottoman Empires massacres of other people? Dude are you serious?

Um yeah I'm saying EXACTLY that brockton...The Dadian family...ever hear tell of them? Oh they only supplied munitions for the entire Ottoman Empire. Calouste Gulbenkian was a key advisor for the National Bank of Turkey & the Turkish Petroleum Company. Artin Dadyan Pasha, who served as minister of foreign affairs from 1876 to 1901. In the 19th century, various Armenian families became the Sultan's goldsmiths, Sultan's architects and took over the currency reserves and the reserves of gold and silver, including customs duty. Sixteen of the eighteen most important bankers in the Ottoman Empire were Armenian.

So guns & ammo, oil & banking, oh and more banking....what else did the Ottoman Empire need to carry out atrocities?

And again I ask....who ended the Ottoman Empire? What armies stopped them? Hmm?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah that really proves that Armenians as a people as an independent country wwent and colonized, enslaved and conquered the whole world.

👽😷 Nice try Lyle

El Kabong Guest

Yeah that really proves that Armenians as a people as an independent country wwent and colonized, enslaved and conquered the whole world.

👽😷 Nice try Lyle
    Nope just aided and abetted the Ottoman Empire.

I ask again....who ended the Ottoman Empire?

Thread Information