Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Wilder - Staples Center, Los Angeles 1/12/18

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Eddie Hearn blasts 'f****** time waster' Deontay Wilder after latest Anthony Joshua demands

Matchroom chief Eddie Hearn has labelled Deontay Wilder a “f****** time waster” following his latest remarks over negotiations to fight Anthony Joshua.

Talks between the Joshua and Wilder camps have persistently failed to find a breakthrough over the last six months with the reigning WBC champion instead signing a deal to fight Tyson Fury in December.

The Bronze Bomber recently claimed he would be well within his rights to demand a 60-40 split of the Joshua fight purse in his favour should he beats Fury, before adding he would be willing to settle for a 50-50 split.

Hearn has in the past cast doubt on Wilder’s true intentions in challenging IBF, WBO and WBA champion Joshua, again airing his frustration with the American’s claims.

Hearn told IFLTV: “I’m sick and tired of idiots out there who thinks he wants the fight. How stupid do you have to be to think Deontay Wilder wants this fight (against Joshua)?

"Boring. Boring. Boring. Mate f*** off. Mate (Wilder) you ain’t earned three million bucks. F*** sake.

"He ain’t even going to do 300 (thousand) pay per views on Showtime (against Fury) and you want 60/40 (against Joshua)? Idiot.

"Don’t waste our time. Don’t use Joshua’s name to gain profile and publicity. If that’s what he really thinks please don’t f****** waste my time. I’m really f****** busy.”

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/edd...164900888.html
    The only person using anyone’s name is Hearn here tbf. Hearn had his chance at making the fight, and for whatever reason it didn’t happen.
    Now does he seriously think that Wilder should negotiate while he’s preparing to defend his title? Obviously Wilder is gonna take the piss. Effing and Jeffing now giving it the big ‘un throwing his toys out of the cot.
    Bit different when Eddie was banging on about “Shirley Winkle!” And thinking he was comedian of the year.
    If it was the other way round , Eddie would say that they were trying to deflect attention from the fight, so what’s different?
    Maybe it was Team Joshua’s fault the fight never got made, maybe it was team Wilder’s . We’ll never really know, but time to move on and stop crying.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearn is a blowhard

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I for one am happy to see Wilder doing the offering and Hearn doing the rejecting.

Really. Enough of this bread crumb crap. Good to see them switch roles, even if it's just to hear Hearn say "no."

If Wilder wins in devastating fashion against Fury, Hearn will have very little recourse but to swallow a little pride and come at Wilder in good faith. Otherwise, he's gonna look worse than he already does.

If Wilder loses, the bread crumbs will become microscopic.... and may even disappear altogether, as I think Hearn would be only too happy to have an excuse for AJ to avoid Wilder.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smart phone now fucked up. I clicked on full site like slim said, voted poll, now how do I set it back from full site? Phone fucked now. @TitoFan

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was worth it just to see your name on the poll.

J/K. I'm sure you can get it back. Gotta ask one of the techie guys here, though.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was deliberate sabotage all along and had #fuckall to do with the poll. 😫😈

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Primo cuz, you know that Tito is the biggest troll going and he deliberately misled me about a pole that even though exists, was a landmine like a minefield, and as I made my way through it to vote for Tyson Fury Tito fan maliciously set it up so that my smartphone would get really f***** up after I voted. Tito is smart like that he does these little psyops because he knows the midterm elections are coming up and he knows who I'm going to vote for. This was his little shot across the bow. I did finally fix my phone. But I will never fall for his dirty tricks again

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Primo cuz, you know that Tito is the biggest troll going and he deliberately misled me about a pole that even though exists, was a landmine like a minefield, and as I made my way through it to vote for Tyson Fury Tito fan maliciously set it up so that my smartphone would get really f***** up after I voted. Tito is smart like that he does these little psyops because he knows the midterm elections are coming up and he knows who I'm going to vote for. This was his little shot across the bow. I did finally fix my phone. But I will never fall for his dirty tricks again
    Well done. I’m very happy for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad to see Wilder fucking with Hearn. I think Wilder should offer a low set amount of money with no percentage of the fight like they tried to do to him

Fucking lmao

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah before that gets misread that was a joking kind of a post made with a degree of affection for Tito but then again that was about an hour or two before what happened over on the Caravan thread.

As far as Wilder goes he is going to have to try to catch Tyson Fury in the first six rounds or it's all over for the bronze bomber. That is why in the 7th round he is going to go For Broke and he's going to get caught with that uppercut that I keep talking about. when he goes for broke with those windmill shots and he is off balance like a drunken heavyweight version of Tommy Hearns in the third round of his fight with Marvin Hagler the quick handed Tyson Fury is going to pounce and knock his ass out with a counter uppercut from hell

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like Ortiz' opponent may be Kauffman on the undercard.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cough-man VS Diabetic man?

Sounds like a doozy

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/bo...showdown-video

Of course.

The obligatory "I might retire" line. It certainly took long enough.

You've got a wonderful combination here. A fighter who loves to talk and mess with the press..... and a tabloid desperate to splash any headlines it can to get attention.

Yeah.... Fury will retire. And I've got a beachfront condo in Nebraska to sell in case any of those sportswriters are interested.

Boxing is so comical sometimes.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury is training like a beast in Big Bear and getting into great condition. I think he is a man of extremes and when he goes for it, he puts everything into it.

Conversely when he loses the plot, he really lets it all go.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information