Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo vs Fielding Dec-15

In fairness, Smith is a lot more like his brother than many other guys, fighters or otherwise

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    In fairness, Smith is a lot more like his brother than many other guys, fighters or otherwise
    They are so physically different, they could have different fathers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    They are so physically different, they could have different fathers.
    they are less different than you and I though, for example.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would fancy Callum Smith to beat Canelo after his dismantling of George Groves.
    Would just like to point out that I called Canelo fighting DAZN. Not saying I have inside info or anything but.....

http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couple of things here:

Will Canelo put a rehydration clause on every super-middle he fights? That will always give him a slight advantage. I'm pretty sure I heard the WBC were looking at implementing a 2nd day weigh in, like the IBF currently do, interesting that this comes about as Canelo moves up against bigger guys.

And with Canelo's Ring belt, did they put him back at #2 (Or where ever you need to be these days in the Ring ratings to qualify) after his ban (they stripped him and removed him from the ratings after backlash about them letting him keep his title)?

If so, he didn't have to fight 1st, like say Fury, or possibly Nery to re-enter? Sorry I don't really follow the Ring closely these days.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GBP own the Ring so of course Canelo is the p4p champ.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GBP own the Ring so of course Canelo is the p4p champ.
    Okay? Not what I was asking but thanks I guess 😊

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Couple of things here:

Will Canelo put a rehydration clause on every super-middle he fights? That will always give him a slight advantage. I'm pretty sure I heard the WBC were looking at implementing a 2nd day weigh in, like the IBF currently do, interesting that this comes about as Canelo moves up against bigger guys.

And with Canelo's Ring belt, did they put him back at #2 (Or where ever you need to be these days in the Ring ratings to qualify) after his ban (they stripped him and removed him from the ratings after backlash about them letting him keep his title)?

If so, he didn't have to fight 1st, like say Fury, or possibly Nery to re-enter? Sorry I don't really follow the Ring closely these days.

Canelo asking for rehydration clauses now that he's at 168 is the biggest crock of hypocritical, double-standard shit that's ever been shoveled in boxing. F*ck Canelo and the horse he rode in on.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Couple of things here:

Canelo asking for rehydration clauses now that he's at 168 is the biggest crock of hypocritical, double-standard shit that's ever been shoveled in boxing. F*ck Canelo and the horse he rode in on.
    He's just following Floyd's blueprint, nothing new here.

So no one knows if the Ring put Canelo back at #2 after his ban, so he could qualify for the Ring title?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couple of things here:

So no one knows if the Ring put Canelo back at #2 after his ban, so he could qualify for the Ring title?
    Thought last fight was also for vacant Ring? Could be wrong, I quit Ring when Oscar turned it into a self serving GQ rag.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Couple of things here:

Thought last fight was also for vacant Ring? Could be wrong, I quit Ring when Oscar turned it into a self serving GQ rag.
    I'm guessing that's why they were awarding him the middleweight and P4P belts. Yea once Nigel Collins left I gave up on the Ring, Dougie's not too bad tho.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information