Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And Beanz doesn't make things up? He projects constantly too. He has to justify his viewpoints likely because he knows he has benefited from an immigrant status. I have too but the difference is I do not want the borders open here nor there. It only leads to problems and the immigrant ends up in the middle and that is a shame. Controlled immigration is totally fine, but out of control immigration will destroy a country in less than a century. I don't think anybody wants to see that happen, though with the Beanz types I do have to wonder.

It is cowardly to constantly call people racist as a means of closing down discussion. If I am being racist then I should be banned and I don't think that will happen as I am being factual and a fact is not racist.
    Ya know it’s funny. My wife came here legally and never got a dime from the US unless you want to count academic scholarships. Full undergrad than Cornell postgrad all academic scholarships. She got jobs along the way to help with incidentals. She brings over several coworkers whom we have dinner with, two Pakistani coworkers, in the US calling them paki is not derogatory as they have said it at my dinner table and a really nice girl from Ireland who came here not that long ago as she said the opportunities are greater and she said, I have a hard time believing it, it’s cheaper living here and she likes it better. My Albanian coworker same thing. He sits at my table telling me how he was almost killed by the government as his best friend was in some resistance groups. He was actually in fear for his life. He is here, works in my department and has a mason company on the side. So in these cases it benefited the US and the immigrant. I don’t expect the US to close its borders we would just like it to make a bit more sense. All the above mentioned people say getting US citizenship was the best day they have ever had. Ok enough I’m starting to ramble
    That just makes you a bigger cunt. Why on earth are you pretending that Miles would agree with you? He has no time for any kind of immigration because he could not make it in the UK. He cannot knuckle down which is why he only works mornings ffs. I wondered for years why after disclosing the fact myself and my families had disabilities he went on this tirade about me being on benefits and being workshy and now finally 7 years later it is quite clear what was behind it. Projection.

I have many friends who have come and settled here from Europe, setting up businesses giving local apprenticeships etc and many who come to work and then return home. I have enjoyed the benefits of being able to work in Europe too, my little brother is currently working in Germany as an Anthropology Professor, but for Miles he is just a lucky child of immigrants, despite being far more disabled than me and working in Britain and Europe, something clearly beyond Miles. Like myself he was born in the UK. Miles life sounds like a piece of piss in comparison and yet he is the one moaning.
    Ah here it is, thanks Fenster.

1. Firstly Beanz I do have time for limited and controlled immigration. I have always stated that, so that assertion is an obvious lie. You do tend to tell quite a lot of lies and that is par for the course with you.

2. Secondly the notion that I could not 'make it in the UK' is a strange notion. I am not the one unable to afford bus tickets or selling my things. That was you in your mid 40's. I left the UK at 22 and settled down and educated myself in my field overseas. I can walk into a job tomorrow there and easily earn 16-20 pounds an hour, but why would I when I can earn 60 pounds an hour and get time off to do other things like staying healthy and studying language which is important. After all didn't you once call me a 'really shit immigrant'? That's charming, then you wonder why I say things back? I do not live in the UK because my family, work and life are here. I have been here a very long time. I left as a kid.

3. I only work mornings? Well, at least I work! I have no need to work all the hours God sends. As I have said elsewhere in my freelancing days I would do 40-48 hours a week class time and earned a small fortune doing so. I stopped as yes, it is a bit hard. In saying that though, I know I am well paid, so I plan intensively and ensure I provide the highest quality work I can. You can check out my references and evaluations, I have them all printed off. Nobody would ever question my work ethic.

4. Smart people upgrade their skills and manage to find schedules where the hours are less and the work more productive.

5. The reason I mock you over the benefits thing is simple. It is because you tell lies about me and twist things. In turn I do a little rib bending too. You honestly do not see it? I really couldn't care less if you claim benefits and to be honest wish you well in your work.

6. I am not moaning about myself. I am making arguments about societal changes on a forum. It is a free discussion. You represent yourself as do I and nothing more. Remember it is only a forum. Do I vent? Of course I do and so people should! Life is difficult sometimes and we all go through ecstatic highs and hell deep lows. This is our forum. We discuss and talk.

Look, if you want it to be more civil I am more than happy to do that and get on. Shall we give it a go?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz, you chicken. You deleted your post about projection and being work shy etc as you sensed I had a great post worked out in my head in response. I will let it go, but pretty wise because I was going to have a lot of fun with that one.
    He didn't delete a post.
    Thanks Fenster, I was looking for a post directed at me and of course it would be there in a reply to Walrus. Anyway, I have kept it polite and hopefully he will respond in kind. He accuses me of Ad Hominem, but as you can see in his post he really flies off the deep end himself. No need for it really.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#DisavowTheBeanz/GandalfTruceNow

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Well at least you're still using the word truce so I guess there's still some activity to it.

I also was not talking about you as I found you to be the very nice and genuine and down-to-earth person and I would not include you in any way when I say about American people in general. but the patriotism is just too much there because you and Lyle gets too worked up if I say something about American people in general etc etc

I don't feel any patriotism to United States even though I was born here. I consider myself a citizen of planet Earth. I actually feel more Armenian and Italian than American and my experience is just what I told you but I'm not lying or trying to troll. What I was in Turkey for 2 years and 6 months dude when I was in Malaysia for 2 years and two months and when I was in Korea for 3 years and 6 months the vast vast vast vast vast vast vast majority of conversations I had with the natives in those countries for overwhelmingly indicative of a negative impression that at least Turks and Koreans and Malaysians had about American people and American society even worse

I'm not trying to harass anybody by saying that I'm just saying what I experienced.
    Because Americans understand enough English to know what a shitheel you're being that's why you MIGHT have a more difficult time trying to con them

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can laud or critique anything I want.

The problem, then, Lyle? Did i ever insult you personally for anything as an individual? No I did not. A pretty important point that you fail to mention.

El Kabong Guest

I can laud or critique anything I want.

The problem, then, Lyle? Did i ever insult you personally for anything as an individual? No I did not. A pretty important point that you fail to mention.
    Oh INDEED you can brockton.

The problem is you pretty much laid down a challenge

I know the Americans are going to chant red white and blue until we want to stick a sock in their mouth.
    I accept that challenge.....but by all means backtrack away from it so you don't have to deal with the dealer.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle you act like such an infant and such a child I can't take you anymore. Do you need some reading comprehension skills? what is your level of Education actually? Saying that Americans will chant until you want to stick a sock in their mouth is a challenge? dude you fucking intolerable cranky fuckwit, that has nothing to do with a challenge at all, it is a statement of how it makes you feel to hear people chant.

you acted like an asshole 5 years ago when it came to Alex Jones stuff and now five years later you're still acting like an asshole.

Lyle you are a lost cause bro.

Hell I might literally even start looking for some socks.

Da fuck atta hee.

El Kabong Guest

Lyle you act like such an infant and such a child I can't take you anymore. Do you need some reading comprehension skills? what is your level of Education actually? Saying that Americans will chant until you want to stick a sock in their mouth is a challenge? dude you fucking intolerable cranky fuckwit, that has nothing to do with a challenge at all, it is a statement of how it makes you feel to hear people chant.

you acted like an asshole 5 years ago when it came to Alex Jones stuff and now five years later you're still acting like an asshole.

Da fuck atta hee.
    Yes look for a sock and a step ladder troll boy and then look for a bag of ice and a good dentist

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Da fuck atta hee.
    Yes look for a sock and a step ladder troll boy and then look for a bag of ice and a good dentist
    Is it too early to suggest a "Horrible Anti-Patriotic Mean Words About Murrica " thread?

The opening post could go something like this

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/53...79ba78~mv2.jpg

Thank god you guys will stop these Arab Hippies meanies from handing out leaflets. Absolutely horrible.We are all very hospitable

I'd be interested to hear if you Americans think this is a fair punishment, it's not as bad as a British Lefties meanie putting crumpets on a McDonalds menu but it's close
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You started a thread like this once before Brockton. You are a major trouble maker.
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-16-2018 at 02:21 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Da fuck atta hee.
    Is it too early to suggest a "Horrible Anti-Patriotic Mean Words About Murrica " thread?

The opening post could go something like this

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-43320121

Thank god you guys will stop these Arab Hippies meanies from handing out leaflets. Absolutely horrible.We are all very hospitable

I'd be interested to hear if you Americans think this is a fair punishment, it's not as bad as a British Lefties meanie putting crumpets on a McDonalds menu but it's close
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You started a thread like this once before Brockton. You are a major trouble maker.
    @Beanz go ahead and start the thread why just talk about it. I think u know what the true issue here as in the past you had trouble with the dark man Brock. Now u work in unison but u know very well how he is. You said at one point he was stalking u and you had to change greanbeanz to beanz as he was effecting your business or some shit. So now it’s all good with you two but don’t kid yourself, I know u like the sound of “ oh they freak out if u say something bad about america” like you do with the English thread but that just ain’t the case. You rember how you used to go at it with Brock constantly. Now u are good and tag teaming, I bet even a few side pm about watch what they do when I talk about murica. Now u two are good but we will see how long it lasts. I’ve had those truces with you you just can’t help yourself, nor can my semi bff Brock but I’m glad you are enjoying it

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow? Major triggered "Tag teaming"?

"Now you work in Unison"

Listen to yourself man. Get some sleep.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow? Major triggered "Tag teaming"?

"Now you work in Unison"

Listen to yourself man. Get some sleep.
    No my friend you made a comment to Brock “you were right Brock they can’t handle it” so u gave it away. Nice try though or maybe u said that just because or maybe it was just one of your funny jokes bud or maybe we should start another truce thread ha ha @Beanz

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I still have the truce with beanz but I can tell you I would not private message him ever again I tried about 6 months ago and he.......

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at that Lyle getting old physically violent when I said nothing of the sort. Lyle do you remember how Rocky Marciano had to get on his little step stool to knock out larger opponents? Be careful what you wish for my man

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I still have the truce with beanz but I can tell you I would not private message him ever again I tried about 6 months ago and he.......
    Well before u two were bff he accused all of us Americans of having a clique and pming etc so screw it anyway. And finish your damn sentence he what

Thread Information