Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Almost assaulted tonight in Flatbush, Brooklyn NYC

I exited my ESL gig at 8:30 p.m. on Church Ave. and Flatbush Ave. I got a new part-time job there, rough area, I got tons of experience in these neighborhoods but this place is beyond special.

Two tall dudes about 40 yrs old shoulder me as I stepped up on the curb, spins me around, first guy grabs my elbow, second guy smashes a whiskey bottle to the ground, liquid is flowing everywhere, and he yells " motherfucker you just broke my bottle!". I said " you dudes slammed into ME!" I THEN pull out if first guy's grip and he says "you gotta pay my friend for that booze bitch! You knocked it out his hand, bitch"

I said " hell no! WTF?! You guys did it, or if was an accident". They said "look at this shit, $120 bottle of VSOP" ..... I SAID "I DON'T PLAY THIS SHIT, I GOT NOTHING ANYWAY, BROKE AS ALL HELL"

first guy gets down on his hands and knees and lunges at me, I jumped right, hit myself into a railing, and the 2nd guy says to the first "fuck that shit, hold up, he gotta pay", I took 3 steps into the traffic, luckily nothing was coming, and the first guy said " don't blow smoke up my ass, I can't bring this back to the liquor store and say it was an accident", so I crossed the street and got THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, WALKED TO THE Q TRAIN, KEPT LOOKING BACK FOR A FEW BLOCKS.

FUCK.

scared me good.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Almost assaulted tonight in Flatbush, Brooklyn NYC

Glad you are okay. I know it sounds a bit gay, but buy yourself one of those rape sprays just in case. I don't really need one here as it is so safe, but do have some.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit, I payed those two guys a few bob to give someone a knock. Sounds to me like they got scared off, I want my bob notes back

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Glad you are okay. I know it sounds a bit gay, but buy yourself one of those rape sprays just in case. I don't really need one here as it is so safe, but do have some.

Sums you up. What a fucking scumbag you are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad you are OK Brock. See Miles sicko boyfriend thinks it's funny. Remember Catholics are not violent, as Miles said when trying not to gagg on reach around Wall's pecker.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, Beanz. You are a fucking scumbag and my advice is genuine. Am I now responsible for Walrus and Brock not getting on now?

If you have issues with me, let's have it out. But as I always warn you, when you sucker punch me you get a verbal kicking back. I will never back down from that. You can either let it go or carry it on. I couldn't care less.

Brock knows me and what I am all about, so you can play on the truce/Walrus division all you like. The union is strong and all my truces are in order.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, Beanz. You are a fucking scumbag and my advice is genuine. Am I now responsible for Walrus and Brock not getting on now?

If you have issues with me, let's have it out. But as I always warn you, when you sucker punch me you get a verbal kicking back. I will never back down from that. You can either let it go or carry it on. I couldn't care less.

Brock knows me and what I am all about, so you can play on the truce/Walrus division all you like. The union is strong and all my truces are in order.
    Rape Spray? In South Korea? Why? in case some 7 stone mascara wearing K-pop fan says boo to you? You are able bodied and apparently male, 9 foot tall and you are afraid of someone jumping out from behind a bush and forcing you to join in a Gangnam Style dance off ?

Pathetic
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steve glad your okay bud lucky your street wise be careful out there.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Racist talk right there, Beanz. Young Koreans are probably tougher than many Brits who are unfortunately not in such good shape with the diets there. Most of them here learn martial arts as kids and they tend to dominate such events at the Olympics. They would snap you in two. However, in saying that I feel safe at all times as it is a safe society. Brock will back that up. You never know when you might get into trouble though and should be ready to defend yourself. You don't want to draw blood and so a defensive strategy is better from a legal standpoint. Brock is getting older and though he could take on a post peak GGG he would likely struggle with a couple of 250 pound crack heads. Temporarily blinded he would likely get away.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thx all. First time I felt scared in a long time. Two against one, tall guys both 6 foot 2 or so, I'm about 5 foot 6, only thing kept me from really panicking was that they were about 45 years old, and high or drunk. Big black American dudes in a 100% Haitian/West African/Jamaican neighborhood. I stuck out like a sore thumb with my dress shirt and tie. Fuck, what violent scammers, working as a pair. He got in my face like Mike Tyson would do, 'motherfucker don't blow smoke up my ass, you owe me yo!!!" I stared him up as he was 8 inches taller than me, poker faced, shouting " what?! Hell no, I don't play this shit" and walked into oncoming traffic to GTF OUTTA THERE

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Son of a bitch, any you dudes visiting NYC, I'mma tell ya, stay the FUCK put of Flatbush, Brooklyn, especially at night.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Racist talk right there, Beanz. Young Koreans are probably tougher than many Brits who are unfortunately not in such good shape with the diets there. Most of them here learn martial arts as kids and they tend to dominate such events at the Olympics. They would snap you in two. However, in saying that I feel safe at all times as it is a safe society. Brock will back that up. You never know when you might get into trouble though and should be ready to defend yourself. You don't want to draw blood and so a defensive strategy is better from a legal standpoint. Brock is getting older and though he could take on a post peak GGG he would likely struggle with a couple of 250 pound crack heads. Temporarily blinded he would likely get away.
    Nah mate. You fucking pigeon hole everything. That is racist you prat. I boxed and did Jiu jitsu from a young age. Smashed my arm at 11 after being thrown and was in traction for 3 months. Both my kids did Taekwondo too. So none of us need rape spray
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When he got on his hands and knees I would have toe-punted the cunts teeth through the otherside of his cannister then pivoted into a stance to launch a Suzy Q. The other dude would have shit himself and legged it. Trust me.

Remember that for next time, Brock.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    When he got on his hands and knees I would have toe-punted the cunts teeth through the otherside of his cannister then pivoted into a stance to launch a Suzy Q. The other dude would have shit himself and legged it. Trust me.

Remember that for next time, Brock.
    Good point Fenster. the thing was when he got down on his hands and knees and lunged at me he was almost directly behind me so by the time that I spun over 90° to try to face him, he had already grabbed one of my ankles with his fingers and I spun out of it and smacked my back into a metal railing along the curb side as I was off-balance from that spin. I also strained my left calf muscle in the process but didn't realize it at the time

He then jumped back up and walked away from me. Throwing the Susie Q would have been tough at that moment 😁

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got to be honest. When you said a man got on his hands and knees in front of you I expected the story to go in another direction entirely. Glad you're OK.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information