943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pastor John Kilpatrick is Saving Trump from Witchcraft

Discuss
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pastor John Kilpatrick is Saving Trump from Witchcraft

Is copy and paste ok now?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess it’s good Trump is taking action about these witch attacks. According to the huff post witches are hexing or whatever they do to some in the government

Dozens of witches say they plan to gather in New York City this month to hex Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was sworn in to the nation’s highest court last week despite facing several allegations of sexual misconduct.

Dakota Bracciale, a Brooklyn-based witch who is organizing the Oct. 20 event, said the witches see the hex as a radical act of resistance that continues witchcraft’s long history as a refuge and weapon for the “oppressed, downtrodden and marginalized.”

“Witchcraft has been used throughout history as a tool and ally for people on the fringes of society who will not ever really get justice through the powers that be,” Bracciale told HuffPost. “So they have to exact their own justice.”

Bracciale, who organized three hexes against President Donald Trump last year, said the ritual is meant to be cathartic for victims of sexual assault. Kavanaugh will apparently be a focal point for the hex, but not the only target. The public hex is meant to exact revenge on “all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them,” a Facebook page dedicated to the event states.

I hope they are not sacrificing cats for this. We will need input from the resident prince of darkness

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fooking Hell. Richard Dawkins was right when he said there was an American Taliban.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Fooking Hell. Richard Dawkins was right when he said there was an American Taliban.
    Oh yes, darkness has fell across large swaths of the land. I’m not referring to only spiritual matters though maybe that is part of it. Just a general dark and violent group. It’s a shame we could do much better.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Oh yes, darkness has fell across large swaths of the land. I’m not referring to only spiritual matters though maybe that is part of it. Just a general dark and violent group. It’s a shame we could do much better.
    I have no idea who the chap in the video is, but I sense schizophrenia if he really is getting these messages from 'God' and acting like that. He doesn't seem very well. Brock is the expert on these issues. I am sure he will tell us all about the Pastor.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll watch & tell.

El Kabong Guest

Hey brock maybe those thugs that attacked you were actually witches....

Flatbush to Bushwick is like 6 miles right?

El Kabong Guest

Popular White American Gay Warns Blacks Not To Trust Whites – Dakota Bracciale Also Hates Trump’s Presidential Victory
    http://www.presspeep.com/popular-whi...ntial-victory/
    An American white gay/trans by name Dakota Bracciale who is not too happy at how majority of Americans voted Donald Trump as President, also fights against white supremacy and advises blacks to be wary of whites– because to him, no matter what blacks will do to please whites, the latter wont appreciate. He posited below:

__________________________________________________ __________________________

“Every single one of us is racist, it’s something we were born and raised into. We were and are consistently indoctrinated into white supremacy. Indifference and apathy towards systemic racism and its horrific results is not just more comfortable, it is incentivized; we are actively rewarded by white supremacy in its many forms for ignoring people of color and their cries for injustice. Our bones are riddled with it, it’s everywhere.

We were taught the history of our nation through textbooks written by white men with a vested interest in how the story was and is being told. So we think that MLK Jr is the patron saint of polite black folks (to be invoked against the angry ones), peanut butter is the extent of black excellence, and according to the newest textbooks, slaves were just unpaid interns.

....Man you #Resist-ers really know how to #Resist

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle are you seriously trying to make a case for Pastor Kilpatrick? Do you really think you have a problem with Witchcraft in America? Do you actually think they have the power to attack Trump with their powers?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Lyle are you seriously trying to make a case for Pastor Kilpatrick? Do you really think you have a problem with Witchcraft in America? Do you actually think they have the power to attack Trump with their powers?
    I don't give a shit about Pastor Kilpatrick to be quite honest Beanz....I find it slightly amusing that "witches" are trying to use their "powers" to stop President Trump....it's sad and pathetic.

These "witches" will doubtless see a great blue wave in November because you know what Americans love.......it's witches

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't give a shit about Pastor Kilpatrick to be quite honest Beanz....I find it slightly amusing that "witches" are trying to use their "powers" to stop President Trump....it's sad and pathetic.

These "witches" will doubtless see a great blue wave in November because you know what Americans love.......it's witches
    They are not even proper witches. I know a few here.

Best comment

"Hillary flying back to Arkansas."
    Hidden Content

Thread Information