Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Random Opinion Thread

This is a place to throw out random opinions about anything and everything. Example: "I think TitoFan is a cool guy and I'd gladly give him a million dollars."

All topics are allowed, boxing and non-boxing. Controversial or not.

Kind of let us know who you are by what you think. (Most of us know each other pretty well already, but what the hell).

I'll start.

1. I don't like Trump as a person or as a man, but I think he's doing a better job as POTUS than Hillary could've ever hoped of doing. After Trump leaves, I hope we get a better human being as President.

2. Impeachment would be a huge mistake. You don't change horses in mid-race unless you have some very good reasons for doing so. Dems need to get a grip and concentrate on their own ideas for making the country better.

3. PC is out of control, yes. But the anti-PC movement is just as bad. Pendulum theory here. If I say black instead of African-American I'm not trying to insult anybody. But identifying/ avoiding intentional insults just takes a little common sense.

4. The whole transgender movement may be small, but it's worrisome in its intensity. Funny how people who insist their rights are being violated are just as pushy about violating my rights to object.

5. Immigration laws need to be tough today out of necessity. But totally closed borders is a ridiculous concept. It promotes fear, mistrust, and discourages healthy integration.

6. This is the 21st century. The U.S. needs to subtly extricate itself from some foreign affairs which frankly are none of their business. The role of World Policeman is no longer open.

7. Canelo sucks.

8. One of our toughest issues right now is global pollution. The figures are staggering. Not much you can do with the China's of the world, but some kind of solution must be found.

9. Trump's doing a shitty job in trying to unify the country. But that's ok..... so did Obama.

10. With less fanaticism, a lot more things would get done. It's like two mules pulling in the opposite direction. You see it out there..... you see it in here.

11. I think Miles needs to get on board with the curvy women thing.

12. We can't drop the ball on shooting spree issues just 'cause there hasn't been a school shooting in the last couple of months. That's why it keeps on happening. Out of sight out of mind.

13. Boxing needs an overhaul to prop up its popularity. It'll never die..... but could stand a good boost. There's lots of things to do. Just gotta do 'em. (Thought I'd close with a boxing opinion).

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Random Opinion Thread

1. #7 on Tiitos list is proof that he is totally unhinged

2. Tainted beef really isn't that bad

3. Walruses 50% to blame for what happened

4. I have a truce right now with beans which has lasted 2 months and the mods should at least be given us credit every 10 days or so

5. I have gotten along really good with Lyle for the last couple of years but lately he just despite all the getting along good we have literally been on the exact same page when it comes to Trump and immigration and he even came around on Alex Jones surprisingly and have gotten along really well together over the past year or two yet lately I believe he has over reacted towards me taking what I said as a challenge when in fact it was not

6. I'm going to say this again because I wouldn't keep saying if I didn't want to be vehement Lee adamant about it. I saw Tito fan write a very funny hello very caustic and cutting let's say biting thing I wish I could remember if it was on the US or the UK thread and I jokingly said how dare you say that now I am going to go and start a thread about the problems in Puerto Rico. And then I literally in less than 20 seconds just completely ad-lib starter thread call the problems in Puerto Rico and I just went and copied and pasted any kind of nonsense that I could find about graffiti or about the pension system or about the import export stuff. I thought that it was so obviously a joke that he literally would have been crazy stuff himself and instead look what happened. I did not do that thing maliciously but he truly really believes it, and so that's him he's entitled to his opinion.

7. Master secretly has a first Tuesday's Club where he meets denilson in Liverpool for a few Cups of Tea

El Kabong Guest

I don't think ANYONE even Richard Spencer wants 0 travel, movement, or even migration between nations.....but I understand the point you're making and agree BALANCE

Also POLLUTION yes big issue....Manmade Global Warming, not so much. But we may differ there

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I don't think ANYONE even Richard Spencer wants 0 travel, movement, or even migration between nations.....but I understand the point you're making and agree BALANCE

Also POLLUTION yes big issue....Manmade Global Warming, not so much. But we may differ there

We differ a little, in that I think it's conceivable the human race could have some effect on global warming. How much I don't know... but unchecked industrialization and emissions are difficult to analyze as to their effect. It's a large planet... but it's also a huge population. Still..... I know climate is also cyclical, which is something probably some fanatics fail to understand. I doesn't hurt to be environmentally-friendly. I also don't believe all scientific studies have an agenda. Maybe some do, but again you have to separate the wheat from the chaff. I think it's foolish to dismiss all data, thinking it's all agenda-driven. We possess boo-coo technology in the form of sensors, instrumentation, satellite imagery, etc., so that it's difficult to fudge or make up data. It's how we interpret that data I think that separates people into groups.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Data Fudge

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, but it's a well known fact that Y.D.K.S.A.C.C.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This is a place to throw out random opinions about anything and everything. Example: "I think TitoFan is a cool guy and I'd gladly give him a million dollars."

All topics are allowed, boxing and non-boxing. Controversial or not.

Kind of let us know who you are by what you think. (Most of us know each other pretty well already, but what the hell).

I'll start.

1. I don't like Trump as a person or as a man, but I think he's doing a better job as POTUS than Hillary could've ever hoped of doing. After Trump leaves, I hope we get a better human being as President.

2. Impeachment would be a huge mistake. You don't change horses in mid-race unless you have some very good reasons for doing so. Dems need to get a grip and concentrate on their own ideas for making the country better.

3. PC is out of control, yes. But the anti-PC movement is just as bad. Pendulum theory here. If I say black instead of African-American I'm not trying to insult anybody. But identifying/ avoiding intentional insults just takes a little common sense.

4. The whole transgender movement may be small, but it's worrisome in its intensity. Funny how people who insist their rights are being violated are just as pushy about violating my rights to object.

5. Immigration laws need to be tough today out of necessity. But totally closed borders is a ridiculous concept. It promotes fear, mistrust, and discourages healthy integration.

6. This is the 21st century. The U.S. needs to subtly extricate itself from some foreign affairs which frankly are none of their business. The role of World Policeman is no longer open.

7. Canelo sucks.

8. One of our toughest issues right now is global pollution. The figures are staggering. Not much you can do with the China's of the world, but some kind of solution must be found.

9. Trump's doing a shitty job in trying to unify the country. But that's ok..... so did Obama.

10. With less fanaticism, a lot more things would get done. It's like two mules pulling in the opposite direction. You see it out there..... you see it in here.

11. I think Miles needs to get on board with the curvy women thing.

12. We can't drop the ball on shooting spree issues just 'cause there hasn't been a school shooting in the last couple of months. That's why it keeps on happening. Out of sight out of mind.

13. Boxing needs an overhaul to prop up its popularity. It'll never die..... but could stand a good boost. There's lots of things to do. Just gotta do 'em. (Thought I'd close with a boxing opinion).
    1. Trump overall has not brought in a Patriot act or invaded 2 countries. In many respects he seems to 'get it'. I hope he stays strong and certainly Trump leaves far less of a bad taste than a Clinton or a Bush.

2. Impeach him for what?

3. Say what you have to say and have it out with you. Language should not be policed.

4. Trans gender people are people like any other, but there is no reason or need to promote it.

5. Controlled immigration. I think 20,000 a year in a population of 60 million is reasonable. You do not need immigrants, for instance, to man your cash registers.

6. True.

7. True.

8. Absolutely. The biggest cause of global pollution is people, so how about the poorest and least able have less children? We need less people, not more. Europe gets it as does Asia. Give them the pill or something. I would happily pay a little more tax to fund it. Better for the kids, better for the planet. But I am a Eugenics mastermind, just the way I am.

9. America has been divided badly since the civil war, since Vietnam, you name it, always division. Division is natural though and you need those push and pull forces to find optimal balance.

10. I believe that I am pretty moderate in most things. Even my views on immigration or foreign policy or the NHS all fit within the norms. Now I do believe that there IQ differences between groups because this is statistically so, but I don't particularly care so much as long as you don't open your entire country to low IQ people. It will cause inevitable problems. I think that is just common sense. An IQ test would be useful as a means of deciding if someone should come in. Smarter people are more likely to work, be productive and not be a burden. They do it with us, I need a degree to come out here and work.

11. I would rather turn gay again.

12. Bored of shootings, but what can you do? America is a gun based society.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. 2 sides of the same coin. The government and man made laws are the problem.

2. Trump won't be impeached.

3. Like Joe Rogan says, Gay is not negative, it's just gay. How else do you describe musicals?

4. Mental illness should be treated as such.

5. Strict screening.

6. The US should concentrate on itself.

7. Canelo is good enough to hang with the likes of GGG.

8. Over population is a bit of a myth. Human tend to crowd in certain areas (cities for example) when there is ample space.

9. The government and man made laws are the problem.

10. Don't get hung up on the little things.

11. Curves are great. Pretty hard to titty fuck a chick, who's chest looks like a surf board.

12. The government needs to keep the general public in fear.

13. I'd like to see judging get an overhaul. What if they started taking the average of the press row journalists scores (say you have 20 - 30 press row guys), as well as the average from fans round by round scorecards, and used those 2 scores in conjunction with the judges cards?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha Love number 11.

You reading this Miles?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    @Alpha Love number 11.

You reading this Miles?
    Master, breasts are fine. A woman should have breasts. That's her obligation as a woman. However, udders are for cows and it gets a bit gross. Big women have more breast, but it does not make them attractive.

The curviest I will go is a young Christina Ricci, but like any sensible woman, she got thin.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about big titty bra boys?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    We are not ones to judge, whatever floats your boat.

Freedom likes trans, you like men with tits.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There you go, guys.

Loving the input. Still hoping out hope for Miles on # 11, though. Between us enlightened ones, I believe we can make him see the light some day.

But guys.... the point is also to write your own random opinions down, on random shit.

I just like to throw random shit out there so people know on which sides I stand on certain issues. (Oh and BTW..... # 7 just slipped out..... )

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    We are not ones to judge, whatever floats your boat.

Freedom likes trans, you like men with tits.
    You have assumed I judged. I have not. Judging would be: " big titty bra-boys are terrible people/are less worthy of life than thinner people/are stupid" etc

Don't read "between the lines what is not true

This is the OPINION thread, so I OPINED.

are OPINIONS now JUDGEMENTS ?

FFS

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steralize everyone at birth and have to get a licence to have kids 🤔

Thread Information