Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Walrus is serious with the dislikes. Chat me up at your peril. I got my damn shoes and socks wet. May as well lay down and die.
    Oh please do and fucking get on with it. Do us all a favor.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People freak out when humans are killed YET devour beef, chicken, pork DAILY!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Walrus is serious with the dislikes. Chat me up at your peril. I got my damn shoes and socks wet. May as well lay down and die.
    Oh please do and fucking get on with it. Do us all a favor.
    Beanz...... miles is a close friend of mine and I have tender and dear feelings for him even more than walrus has and even more than pound for pound King who lately has been trying to cut in to the action. Why would you be so cold to wish somebody would die? Miles has never wished anything like that upon you. Yes he has said things which he should not have said dealing with health conditions Etc however you have taken it a step further to the point of indecency and being uncivil. Now you are fresh from your 3 days of business back on the form and I don't know why you would want to start out like this stepping forward with your left foot like one of the Three Stooges. Larry Curly and Moe. Perhaps we should call you Larry

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Don't talk about my work on the forum
    2. Miles is a cunt with no redeeming factors.
    3. Don't talk about indecency and being civil when Miles is comparing Master with Muslim pedos simply because Master is not white.
    4. Miles has spoken of breaking babies necks and pushing their spines down their throats etc. No animal even would be that sick.
    5. Fuck Miles and his selfish life.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. I didn't talk "about" your work.
    2. Miles is a great man
    3. Why do you treat Miles like that?
    4. What did he ever do to you?
    5. Miles is a clear-headed, honest gentleman

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz appears to be having another one of his episodes. Guess he thinks he is acting like an artist.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz appears to be having another one of his episodes. Guess he thinks he is acting like an artist.
    I think he is like me. The thought of seeing u sprawled out in the surf wearing skimpy clothing like a sports illustrated model is too much on the brain

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also look at how he twists and contorts any throwaway post. You would swear Larry applied for a job at The Sun.

Take for instance his strange comment about Master. Apparently I am bad for making the factual statement about grooming gang members being mostly non white when Master an 'asian' was trying to spin that it is about white people. That makes me a bad guy?

A throwaway rant about babies from a millon years ago really wins the argument there. Chip on shoulder much? You can rest assured I would never give bandits money and stick a child on a plastic boat leading it to die. Emotion is simply no way to govern politics. A reaction based on parental selfishness and irresponsibility.

If by selfish life you mean having a job and doing things for myself like exercising and....heaven forbid reading books!....then yes I am very selfish. Do you say the same to Al and X who travel the world? Or to Mark Tko? Or Brock? What is selfish to you? What must one do to not be selfish? Submit to one world government and become a Communist?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf has correctly called out the misnomer and the deliberate demonization attempted upon him when the word selfish was used. Miles is not selfish at all, he has gone to the other side of the world to devote part of his life at least to helping other people learn English. He is making the world a better place. He is not having five and six children. He is not on welfare. He is not on benefits. He has not committed any crimes. He is not a violent person. He married outside of his race which also proves he is not a racist. What on Earth could anyone have to complain about Miles? In all of my 16 years as a member of this boxing Forum I have not one time had any complaints about Miles to make..

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the lovely words, Brock and all true. I do occasionally call out posters at CW's I know they cannot make, but on the whole I do not threaten posters with violence or accuse them of stalking or things of this nature. I will use harsh words to Beanz sometimes because he is a bit of a prat like when he makes long posts saying Cultural Marxism is a myth, but then has all the attitudes of a well defined Cultural Marxist, but it is what it is.

Telling someone to do everyone a favor and die is a little harsh. Do who a favor? Maybe I should start a poll asking if everyone wants me to die. I might be disturbed by the results, but what's the harm?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*****nobody should want any peaceful person to die or even wish them to die. It has happened a few times here on saddoboxing where certain posters have wished that others would die or "get sick".

It was beyond appalling.

It would not have happened in person ----- ~that~ i can tell you****

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    *****nobody should want any peaceful person to die or even wish them to die. It has happened a few times here on saddoboxing where certain posters have wished that others would die or "get sick".

It was beyond appalling.

It would not have happened in person ----- ~that~ i can tell you****
    I do hope u get a bad case of hangnail, i know it’s not right but I do

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a few more pages, and I'll be able to print out the thread and hang it as a spare roll of toilet paper.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Just a few more pages, and I'll be able to print out the thread and hang it as a spare roll of toilet paper.
    So true this is a big stinking log that should have been flushed long ago

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Says the asswipe who needs plastic log cutting scissors

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Says the asswipe who needs plastic log cutting scissors
    Cool story bro

Thread Information