Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kubrat Pulev v Hughie Fury: IBF eliminator FREE-TO-AIR, Channel 5 - 27/10/18

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kubrat Pulev v Hughie Fury: IBF eliminator FREE-TO-AIR, Channel 5 - 27/10/18

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    FREE-TO-AIR, Channel 5 we should be celebrating this fact and glad that it is not on a you tube channel.
    Youtube streams are great if they're free.
    True, Hughie fough Parker on it but it was poorly received. Nothing better than national TV exposure on a mainstream channel.
    Weren't they charging for that fight?

There have been a number of free streams lately. It's starting to gain momentum.
    Yes the greedy bastards charged for it but only Hearn gets criticism for PPVs even though his undercards are better than most main events (UK).

Unfortunately this will be a stinker.

Pulev wins a decision - 65% agree. Team Fury cry and scream "robbery" because of racism for the gypsy man - 10% agree. 25% think it could have gone either way.

100% agree they never want to see it again.
    You got the last line right 😁
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kubrat Pulev v Hughie Fury: IBF eliminator FREE-TO-AIR, Channel 5 - 27/10/18

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Fell like i was watching a different Fighter vs Parker. What happened to Hughie?

That was poor.
    Poor performance from Hughie but do not think he is world class level.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora wearing dark glasses next to Haye who is now his manager. Good interview, is Chisora a born again Christian?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HaHa just watching post fight opinions from Chizora and Haye and they shown a clip of one of the undercard fights that i missed.

Some Salty looser throwing punches at his own trainers lol wtf?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is why Jarrell Miller didn't want to fight Pulev in Bulgaria.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The decision was a fair one, Kubrat Pulev clearly won the fight.

I thought one card (118-110) was a bit wide and one (115-113) was a bit too close, either 117-111 or 116-112 for Kubrat Pulev is a fair score.

Hughie was disappointingly poor today, he seemed lethargic and lacking the desire to win.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pulev is pretty handy, he really knows how to rough people up and fight right on the borderline of being dirty :S... I though he handled chisroa easily and another good win for him here... He does weird things with his hands though against a big fellow like joshua I think he'll suffer the same fate as he did v wladimir... He seems to love sticking his left arm out and waving it around in small circles.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankly Fury was terrible he was clueless and Pulev was just a touch better what a crap fight I wasted 36 minutes of my life shit.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why don't we stop this nonsense? We oversold Hughie Fury and Pulev is a scared fighter trying to win a title on the cheap. Let us be honest. This IBF eliminator is as next to meaningless as any other fight out there.

Hughie Fury in a title eliminator over Jennings, Ortiz, Miller or even guys like Rivas and Bryant? Really?

Pulev has ducked soooooooo many top quality guys after Wlad put him on his ass. And at that time I had Pulev ranked as the top HW in the world outside of Wlad when they fought- But he ducked Miller, he did not want to fight Ortiz and he also did not want to take on AJ when AJ said "let's do it"..... The guy is a fringe European contender, at best.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    HaHa just watching post fight opinions from Chizora and Haye and they shown a clip of one of the undercard fights that i missed.

Some Salty looser throwing punches at his own trainers lol wtf?
    This is the video, not seen this before.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/box...125548277.html

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Why don't we stop this nonsense? We oversold Hughie Fury and Pulev is a scared fighter trying to win a title on the cheap. Let us be honest. This IBF eliminator is as next to meaningless as any other fight out there.

Hughie Fury in a title eliminator over Jennings, Ortiz, Miller or even guys like Rivas and Bryant? Really?

Pulev has ducked soooooooo many top quality guys after Wlad put him on his ass. And at that time I had Pulev ranked as the top HW in the world outside of Wlad when they fought- But he ducked Miller, he did not want to fight Ortiz and he also did not want to take on AJ when AJ said "let's do it"..... The guy is a fringe European contender, at best.
    Didn't Miller pull out when Pulev's team won the purse bid? He didn't want to go to Bulgaria. Then Hughie got the nod.

Hughie needs more uncastrated boar.

Pulev should fight Fres 😁 would a win give him 2 titles?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hughie Fury looked poor, he landed on good punch in a 12 rounds. He is like the homeless man's version of Tyson Fury.
    He didn't look strong, his punches had no snap and that right hand was being telegraphed from the 19th century.
    Don't see him being anything more than a British champ, then again Charles Martin became heavyweight champion of the world.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember when Hughie was going to be the youngest heavyweight champ in history. I think I preferred the leprosy ridden Hughie who was fighting at 30% capacity.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information