Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - anyone playing ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Red Dead Redemption - anyone playing ?

I've just read flicked through this thread from the beginning, fucking loved this game I did.

I'm playing Sekiro at the moment, hard as fuck it is but great at the same time, a few of my mates are massive soulsborne fans but I never had the stamina to play through them, Sekiro is a lot faster paced and the combat is a lot better.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I've just read flicked through this thread from the beginning, fucking loved this game I did.

I'm playing Sekiro at the moment, hard as fuck it is but great at the same time, a few of my mates are massive soulsborne fans but I never had the stamina to play through them, Sekiro is a lot faster paced and the combat is a lot better.
    Same here. Bloodborne is the only game I have never finished. I just got sick of it and gave up. I just didn't get it or see what I was doing it all for and for the first time decided 'Right, no more'. That's very unlike me. I am also very suspicious of official game reviews now too. RDR2 was a great story, but the gameplay and missions were sometimes off and I think user reviews reflected that, but the official reviews were hyperbolic. I now look at 90% plus games and think 'Not sure I believe you'. I haven't played it but Resident Evil seems to be a game where the users and magazines actually correlate, but like I say, I am game jaded and just too into my work and reading right now.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Fight Night game is long overdue sir I agree.

I remember that Saturday having a few battled with you , you were using James Toney and were as tedious a fighter as you are a poster.....

Bring on the rematch in the next Fight Night. Hopefully soon

I did hear a few months ago that Mayweather was behind a new boxing game coming out on PS4 but not heard much of late
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

I remember that Saturday having a few battled with you , you were using James Toney and were as tedious a fighter as you are a poster.....

I did hear a few months ago that Mayweather was behind a new boxing game coming out on PS4 but not heard much of late
    I was pretty much playing as James Toney. In other words winning rounds, jabs, counter punching, and general ring generalship. I am not looking to entertain, it is all about winning. Of course I was eating burgers between rounds and shouting about having milk. All very much in the method school of acting. You have to become the persona.

Yeah, would be great to get a new game and have a Saddo's league or something.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I was pretty much playing as James Toney. In other words winning rounds, jabs, counter punching, and general ring generalship. I am not looking to entertain, it is all about winning. Of course I was eating burgers between rounds and shouting about having milk. All very much in the method school of acting. You have to become the persona.

So you guys played against each other over the internet of things? That sounds cool. I never tried that. I have to admit I gave up on red dead redemption and haven’t touched the damn PlayStation in months but it would be cool to do online battle

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

So you guys played against each other over the internet of things? That sounds cool. I never tried that. I have to admit I gave up on red dead redemption and haven’t touched the damn PlayStation in months but it would be cool to do online battle
    Yeah thatd be really neat, what an awesome observation. What would be even cooler is a real life battle, where I smash you to bits, like the worthless imbecile you are.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

Yeah thatd be really neat, what an awesome observation. What would be even cooler is a real life battle, where I smash you to bits, like the worthless imbecile you are.
    I notice you keep talking but you never show up. I’m waiting.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmm. Well i could say you havent given me your address, but then again I havent checked out the miserable pile of shit listings in your area.
    Last edited by p4pking; 04-25-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, it was great fun trying to bore Mark to a points decision. I also played chess against another chap now departed online. Met Mark and had a few non-Saddo's interactions. I play the field Walrus!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, it was great fun trying to bore Mark to a points decision. I also played chess against another chap now departed online. Met Mark and had a few non-Saddo's interactions. I play the field Walrus!
    Miles I was going to say we should get online and compete but if you are literally killing of your opponents I think I’ll pass

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That chap was really good at chess. I used to be the number 2 player in my school, but I didn't play for years having decided to devote my life to hedonism and abject nihilism. It eroded my talents, so I am pretty ordinary now. Tried playing poker a bit lately, but I find it boring. I prefer a game of Scrabble or something like that, but nobody is interested.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmm. Well i could say you havent given me your address, but then again I havent checked out the miserable pile of shit listings in your area.
    You wait until there is a new Fight Night game. No CW's for you!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yeah, my teeth are clenched. Im just worried I wont be able to make 100% pile of shit pounds.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yeah, my teeth are clenched. Im just worried I wont be able to make 100% pile of shit pounds.
    Let's discuss this further when you learn to plug in the PS4. Though to be fair it will likely be PS6 by the time those twats ever give us a boxing game. We will all have arthritis and be way past our gaming prime. Will still out box you though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He doesn't smash you to bits he bores you to death then takes advantage.

Think Mark Selby at snooker
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information