Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - anyone playing ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Red Dead Redemption - anyone playing ?

Haven't found any treasure yet, haven't really started to look tho.

With dead eye, I aim, then go into dead eye, this brings you into dead eye targeting your enemy. Headshot, this will bring you out of dead eye, then aim again quickly and then go back into dead eye. Hope that made sense. Seems to last a bit longer that way.

The wheel to use tonics and that is not very user friendly. Is there no way to quick equip these to the directional buttons?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah the wheel with r1 and l1 hold and release is poor . Almost like a game in itself to get the fucking thing to work
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How often do you find yourself sitting on your horse just randomly looking in every direction for who is screaming-shooting-and or yelling for you . There are many times when chasing or following someone you'll have to stop, hit map, zoom and get bearings then back out and resume. Haven't found it but a quick tap map view is very much needed. And apparently looting a body in town is a federal crime that brings out the posse even though you didn't raise a finger to kill them.

Also didn't realize there was a 1st person option. And carcasses don't keep for long at all on your horse. Still haven't lost my horse even though had to run for miles to get more reviver and go back .

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    How often do you find yourself sitting on your horse just randomly looking in every direction for who is screaming-shooting-and or yelling for you . There are many times when chasing or following someone you'll have to stop, hit map, zoom and get bearings then back out and resume. Haven't found it but a quick tap map view is very much needed. And apparently looting a body in town is a federal crime that brings out the posse even though you didn't raise a finger to kill them.

Also didn't realize there was a 1st person option. And carcasses don't keep for long at all on your horse. Still haven't lost my horse even though had to run for miles to get more reviver and go back .
    Dude I’ve gotten completely lost. I’m a bit screwed right now. Ya I looked on line and read the carcas doesn’t last long

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spic hold down the options button a little longer - it will go straight into your map and skip the second options screen.

Also if you get your horse stolen just whistle it as normal. It will buck them off and come back to you - only just discovered this...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Dude I’ve gotten completely lost. I’m a bit screwed right now. Ya I looked on line and read the carcas doesn’t last long
    Set the waypoint on map to camp, keeps you with lead path no matter how far out so far.

The Driscols like to start shat. Just dumped 5 off a cliff and the now free horses carry loot too.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When are we going to start a thread about Minecraft and Fortnite?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We assumed you were still playing Jet Set Willy

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure how to use my dead eye since it upgraded. Doesn't paint a target any more with x before releasing r2 to unload

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    We assumed you were still playing Jet Set Willy
    Jet Set Willy: Adventures in Scifi is in the saddo arcade.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arcade ??

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arcade ??
    Tabs near the top of the page where it says website, forum, what new?, cool post and Arcade.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure how to use my dead eye since it upgraded. Doesn't paint a target any more with x before releasing r2 to unload
    You have to press r1 to paint the target and then hit r2 to shoot now, I preferred it before the upgrade

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Set the waypoint on map to camp, keeps you with lead path no matter how far out so far.

The Driscols like to start shat. Just dumped 5 off a cliff and the now free horses carry loot too.
    Careful with some of those loose horses, calm them a few times and pat them out they will kick the sh-t out of you.

I am unstoppable. Fought my way out of a few ambushes, I've got bounties in about 5 or so states, 2 if them over $1,000.

I think my horse got killed in that last shoot out as I fought my way out of the city. Stole one of the lawman's horses to make my escape. Not keen to pay those bounties.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't know about having to use r1 after the upgrade.

I need to get better in shootouts I've decided.

Too easy to get the law after you and you get too easily recognised. I used dynamite on a cabin out in the woods and they were after me for disturbing the peace ffs

Thread Information