Fuck Douglas and all who ride in him

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mind the Gap

When reason flies out the window and the gutter rises.

Джем Мейс Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There is no lower form of stupidity than the racism that you and Murray both subscribe to. It is crass, dangerous and a filthy ideology with which you both like to play. If in a thread about the gross inequality in Great Britain, all you are worried about is defending some Etonian Schooled Oxford educated Neo-con, who like you has made sure that any voices who are not vehemently anti-Muslim and anti-Immigrant are silenced, then it is quite clear where your allegiances lie. They are most certainly not with the country you ran away from, or the working class you seem to think should be grateful for cake.

Wanker.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Джем Мейс View Post
    There is no lower form of stupidity than the racism that you and Murray both subscribe to. It is crass, dangerous and a filthy ideology with which you both like to play. If in a thread about the gross inequality in Great Britain, all you are worried about is defending some Etonian Schooled Oxford educated Neo-con, who like you has made sure that any voices who are not vehemently anti-Muslim and anti-Immigrant are silenced, then it is quite clear where your allegiances lie. They are most certainly not with the country you ran away from, or the working class you seem to think should be grateful for cake.

Wanker.
    Hmm. Who brought up the subject of race? Didn't George Orwell also go to Eton too? It's not about defending an individual it is about making an argument about what contributes towards a 'gap'. My argument is that open borders along with deregulation and weak government leads to inevitable inequalities of wealth. It has little to do with skin color. Most of the migrants from Europe are white.

I am telling you, on an income of 7 pounds an hour and with a hot chick who earns the same, you can pool that money and live a very reasonable life. Now you do need to have a certain Etonian charm and an ability to count to get such work or indeed entice the hot chick, who must indeed be non white, as one needs to cover ones racist tracks, but overall you can live pretty well.

People should of course not eat cake as it is filled with chemicals and gluten which will inevitably mean the NHS is even more burdened. Just eat healthily and all is good.

El Kabong Guest

Wow....you're an angry lil fella, don't stroke out on us.

Hey man, you go do whatever you want with England. Pay no attention to the Pareto principle or game theory or ACTUAL HISTORY, you know really go out and ACHIEVE that utopia!

Ever get assigned a group project in school? Out of 6 about how many truly put the work in? Would that be a fun way to live?

I never dismissed what the Nazis did by the way....not sure I get where you're coming from in accusing me of that, but I'd venture to guess it's close to Plymouth.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Hey man, you go do whatever you want with England. Pay no attention to the Pareto principle or game theory or ACTUAL HISTORY, you know really go out and ACHIEVE that utopia!

Ever get assigned a group project in school? Out of 6 about how many truly put the work in? Would that be a fun way to live?

I never dismissed what the Nazis did by the way....not sure I get where you're coming from in accusing me of that, but I'd venture to guess it's close to Plymouth.
    No, he ended his post with “wanker” couldn’t be.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

It's such an intellectually dishonest way to 'debate'. To turn criticism of immigration into an automatic advocacy of 'racism' and to then resort to very crude 'Ad Hominem' and then run away. Surely you have to accept that a huge net loss to an economy over 15 years is pretty substantial. One cannot just ignore it and pretend that it does not matter. 6 billions pounds a year. An article a few days ago suggested the NHS needed an immediate 3 billion. That would be easy to find if between 119 - 150 billion (or even more) had not been frittered away bringing in people who would cost money. And for sure, far more was given to the banks too.

Angry poster not called Beanz goes on to suggest that allegiances do not lie with a country which apparently has been run away from, but Brexit tells its own story as do polls asking what Europeans feel about immigration within their societies. One can make it a personal attack but what about what those in Europe or the UK, you know people who actually live there, and the data from those people? I have never participated in such a poll. When 47% of the populace argue that Islam has no place in a Western society, that is the British people. When 66% of Germans say the same, that is their voice. When a majority votes for Brexit that is their voice. When 89% of the population wants no more population growth it might be wise to listen to them.

Is everyone now a racist and a traitor? It is a very ideological way to look at things. I thought this was a debate about wealth inequality, but somebody does not know how to debate.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know if he is Beanz or not, just that it’d be a lot funnier if a new poster happened to join right after he banned himself and pressed play A Brock knock off would be much less believable of course, I’d be worried about being struck by lightning if that happened.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

KREEEFTUUUU ###~|}{|<>!?,>*$$€!! BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY

Jem Mace, born in Norfolk
    but norfolking chance
    quoting facts and data
    green bloke in star trek

DREEEEEKFUR<|>|^*\+\#]#{#{%^^**+

bwahahahahahahaha
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Джем Мейс Guest

It is telling that in a thread about tax avoidance that the continued scam of neoconservatives using immigrants as a convenient scapegoat is the first thing mentioned by those wanting to blow a dog whistle to alert their fellow racists.

Make no mistake Murray is a bigoted racist white supremacist and he like Bannon is part of a campaign to push white supremacy. This is the book he and Bannon see as 'prophetic'. It is why he Trump and Bannon think all Muslims should be banned and repatriated. It is why Murray the loathsome cunt claims that all Indians have brought to the UK is cuisine. Just like Gandalf and his similar broad racist propaganda in which non-White means non British, in fact even many whites are to him not British enough despite being born here. Here is the book https://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entr...b0284854b3dc03

Джем Мейс Guest

Here is an article about how the far right in The Henry Jackson society, who Murray is a director of, are paid to spread fake news on behalf of others.

Any dissenting voices are silenced. This is happening everywhere

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/brend...ociety-matthew

Джем Мейс Guest

It is racism repackaged as logic and reason.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is telling that in a thread about tax avoidance that the continued scam of neoconservatives using immigrants as a convenient scapegoat is the first thing mentioned by those wanting to blow a dog whistle to alert their fellow racists.

Make no mistake Murray is a bigoted racist white supremacist and he like Bannon is part of a campaign to push white supremacy. This is the book he and Bannon see as 'prophetic'. It is why he Trump and Bannon think all Muslims should be banned and repatriated. It is why Murray the loathsome cunt claims that all Indians have brought to the UK is cuisine. Just like Gandalf and his similar broad racist propaganda in which non-White means non British, in fact even many whites are to him not British enough despite being born here. Here is the book https://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entr...b0284854b3dc03
    No, this is simply not good enough. If this is Beanz, then I am actually a bit disappointed by the quality of the 'debate' going on here. I am going to have to either concede that Beanz has been hit on the head (again) or that this is simply not Beanz.

The book is prophetic, and probably quite racist, though the author of that book later conceded that the scale of immigration in fact far exceeded the numbers given in the book.

What do you mean by white supremacy? The concept that Europe is the home of particular groups who have no other place to go to in the world if they are usurped, then is that white supremacy? Is there black supremacy in Nigeria? Should Europeans all move there? Is there 'Asian' supremacy in India where foreigners are prohibited from purchasing property? You cannot have it all ways? Are the Japanese supremacists too because they carefully control the borders of their fine and exceptional country? Or does this supremacy deal only apply to those of a paler skin colour in Europe and America because they dare to consider that their homeland is theirs and that they should have priority over people who do not have citizenship or in many cases have not even attempted to move to a country legally?

Now is the book tasteful? No. Is it nice? No. However, that does not subtract from its message that Europe will in time become dominated by illegal invaders who will not integrate? No. Books do not have to be tasteful. Conrad's The Heart of Darkness was not tasteful. William Burrough's Naked Lunch was not tasteful. However, that does not detract from the power of the literature. Literature is art, it is not actual political analysis. In art you can say and do anything. In some art you will find a reflection of reality and in some art it might prove eerily prophetic, and that is all that Murray takes from The Camp of the Saints. You can look at demographic projections and you can see exactly what will happen.

There is nothing wrong with believing that Europe is not for the world or that America does not owe the world a living and that countries and people have a primary responsibility for their own people first. If fertility rates are high in Nigeria, then that is a Nigeria problem, it should not be a Europe problem.

Now you say that I think non white people cannot be British and accuse me of racism yet again which is slander. I am someone who can get a little bit irritated by people who cannot debate a topic. You are either a troll, or else you are a rather reduced Beanz and if you are the latter I am a little bit disappointed because your argument is a) Pathetic and b) Not even related to the topic that you started. This is unworthy and easy. It is a caricature of Beanz. As much as I dislike Beanz he was more able than this feeble imitation.

Джем Мейс Guest

No, this is simply not good enough. If this is Beanz, then I am actually a bit disappointed by the quality of the 'debate' going on here. I am going to have to either concede that Beanz has been hit on the head (again) or that this is simply not Beanz.

The book is prophetic, and probably quite racist, though the author of that book later conceded that the scale of immigration in fact far exceeded the numbers given in the book.

What do you mean by white supremacy? The concept that Europe is the home of particular groups who have no other place to go to in the world if they are usurped, then is that white supremacy? Is there black supremacy in Nigeria? Should Europeans all move there? Is there 'Asian' supremacy in India where foreigners are prohibited from purchasing property? You cannot have it all ways? Are the Japanese supremacists too because they carefully control the borders of their fine and exceptional country? Or does this supremacy deal only apply to those of a paler skin colour in Europe and America because they dare to consider that their homeland is theirs and that they should have priority over people who do not have citizenship or in many cases have not even attempted to move to a country legally?

Now is the book tasteful? No. Is it nice? No. However, that does not subtract from its message that Europe will in time become dominated by illegal invaders who will not integrate? No. Books do not have to be tasteful. Conrad's The Heart of Darkness was not tasteful. William Burrough's Naked Lunch was not tasteful. However, that does not detract from the power of the literature. Literature is art, it is not actual political analysis. In art you can say and do anything. In some art you will find a reflection of reality and in some art it might prove eerily prophetic, and that is all that Murray takes from The Camp of the Saints. You can look at demographic projections and you can see exactly what will happen.

There is nothing wrong with believing that Europe is not for the world or that America does not owe the world a living and that countries and people have a primary responsibility for their own people first. If fertility rates are high in Nigeria, then that is a Nigeria problem, it should not be a Europe problem.

Now you say that I think non white people cannot be British and accuse me of racism yet again which is slander. I am someone who can get a little bit irritated by people who cannot debate a topic. You are either a troll, or else you are a rather reduced Beanz and if you are the latter I am a little bit disappointed because your argument is a) Pathetic and b) Not even related to the topic that you started. This is unworthy and easy. It is a caricature of Beanz. As much as I dislike Beanz he was more able than this feeble imitation.
    Prophetic and only 'Probably quite racist'?

The plot of The Camp of the Saints follows a poor Indian demagogue, named “the turd-eater” because he literally eats shit, and the deformed, apparently psychic child who sits on his shoulders. Together, they lead an “armada” of 800,000 impoverished Indians sailing to France. Dithering European politicians, bureaucrats and religious leaders, including a liberal pope from Latin America, debate whether to let the ships land and accept the Indians or to do the right thing — in the book’s vision — by recognizing the threat the migrants pose and killing them all.

Only white Europeans like Calgues are portrayed as truly human in The Camp of the Saints. The Indian armada brings “thousands of wretched creatures” whose very bodies arouse disgust: “Scraggy branches, brown and black … All bare, those fleshless Gandhi-arms.” Poor brown children are spoiled fruit “starting to rot, all wormy inside, or turned so you can’t see the mold.”

The ship’s inhabitants are also sexual deviants who turn the voyage into a grotesque orgy. “Everywhere, rivers of sperm,” Raspail writes. “Streaming over bodies, oozing between breasts, and buttocks, and thighs, and lips, and fingers.”

The white Christian world is on the brink of destruction, the novel suggests, because these black and brown people are more fertile and more numerous, while the West has lost that necessary belief in its own cultural and racial superiority. As he talks to the hippie he will soon kill, Calgues explains how the youth went so wrong: “That scorn of a people for other races, the knowledge that one’s own is best, the triumphant joy at feeling oneself to be part of humanity’s finest — none of that had ever filled these youngsters’ addled brains.”

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it not true that birth rates are higher in poor countries and that most of the refugees are economic migrants? That is quite true.

The book is literature, it is not political analysis. I think you need to actually read Murray's book rather than read articles that jump aspects of tiny parts of it. Murray himself admits that the book you are quoting from has become decried as racist, but the general point I made in my first sentence above is the key one.

Thread Information