Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NASA says humans could land on Mars in 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I’m not well versed on this, but why would the moon be a holiday destination? It would require rigorous, immense training to reach a place that is uninhabitable. Has there ever been an Astroanaut to come out and say nobody landed there? It strikes me they might have a slightly better perspective.
    because there are people in life that want to do something that others haven’t done, go to places that others haven’t been to.
    My point is , and I think you probably know, in the last 50 years, look at the advances in technology. Look at TV’s or Computers for example compared to 50 years ago.
    So if humans landed on the Moon over 50 years , surely an intelligent person would question why it isn’t easier or more commonplace nowadays, don’t you think?
    As for Astronauts not saying “we never went to the Moon,” well of course they ain’t gonna say that.
    They would be ridiculed, they would probably be murdered , and besides, they have had a beautiful life dining out on this myth.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I’m not well versed on this, but why would the moon be a holiday destination? It would require rigorous, immense training to reach a place that is uninhabitable. Has there ever been an Astroanaut to come out and say nobody landed there? It strikes me they might have a slightly better perspective.
    because there are people in life that want to do something that others haven’t done, go to places that others haven’t been to.
    My point is , and I think you probably know, in the last 50 years, look at the advances in technology. Look at TV’s or Computers for example compared to 50 years ago.
    So if humans landed on the Moon over 50 years , surely an intelligent person would question why it isn’t easier or more commonplace nowadays, don’t you think?
    As for Astronauts not saying “we never went to the Moon,” well of course they ain’t gonna say that.
    They would be ridiculed, they would probably be murdered , and besides, they have had a beautiful life dining out on this myth.
    That's one way to keep people quiet, look at what happened to Gus Grissom.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's better to start a thread on it, as some people aren't ready or don't won't to have what they have been told challenged. And it's better to get their permission to have a discussion that may challenge some of the things they have been told/ taught.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe everyone who in your mind “allegedly” landed on the moon is dead anyways? You don’t think there would be a deathbed confession?

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe everyone who in your mind “allegedly” landed on the moon is dead anyways? You don’t think there would be a deathbed confession?
    Just because there is no deathbed confession, is not evidence that they went to the moon.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Just because there is no deathbed confession, is not evidence that they went to the moon.
    Why not?

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why not?
    Because it doesn't prove they went to the moon.

Think logically for a second, what do you think happens if you fall of the moon or of the spaceship?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why not?

Think logically for a second, what do you think happens if you fall of the moon or of the spaceship?
    So your take is that they were all murdered? Otherwise, why not? You aren’t exactly coming off as the king of logistics here.....

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why not?

So your take is that they were all murdered? Otherwise, why not? You aren’t exactly coming off as the king of logistics here.....
    So you don't want to answer any questions?

They killed JFK you know, a president. What makes you think they aren't beyond threatening friends and families lives?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have never seen the moon from that perspective with your own eyes, yet are happy to believe what they tell you is correct.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Men DID walk on the moon.

The truth is, the USA was a much richer country back in those days and could afford the Apollo Space Program. But the Americans have never gone back, even with improving technology, due to the cost.

The USA has declined economically over the past 50 years. There was a time when an American man could support a wife and children, and own a house and a car, with an average income. But that's not possible nowadays.

Cultural Marxism has played a major role in this decline. Many people became less willing to work hard, instead spending more of their physical and mental energy on the many distractions. And there's been a lot of wasteful spending, such as donations of several BILLIONS of dollars per year to Israel (despite it already being a rich country) and billions more to Israel's neighbors such as Egypt and Jordan in order to "buy" peace. Also wasteful and unnecessary wars (Vietnam, Iraq I and II, Afghanistan, etc) have cost the American taxpayers far, far more than was ever spent on the Space Program.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Freedom, I don't think they did, and no one has been back since, and they lost all the data etc.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You just shot me to the moon, big daddy!

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all think we are intelligent and no one could lie to us without us knowing, it's hard to do but you need to drop the ego and accepting they have been lying to us about everything.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What’s the point, though?

Thread Information