Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's it gonna take for this guy to get the message?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What's it gonna take for this guy to get the message?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Every great man has a self induced scar. Walrus self harms regularly by breaking bones and things. Every man does this. Even a tattoo is an act of self sabotage.

With this statement alone, the prosecution rests.

When one is attempting to have an adult conversation, and something like this is said, it's best to look away so the chuckle won't be too obvious.
    Damn miles and Brock figured me out. A little self harm never hurt anyone. I disliked like your post just for the fun of it, I do it too master all the time. Let me dislike your other one now. By the way, Kim is the man, that hairstyle does it for me. Kim is the central bank and congress (actually China is) but u gotta love best Korea. Vietnam and other wars are in the past. I don’t blame Germany or japan for WW2 anymore. Every country has sin. Best Korea needs to fix things up, if the starvation stories are accuarate it is worse than invading another country, it is war on your own people.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Every great man has a self induced scar. Walrus self harms regularly by breaking bones and things. Every man does this. Even a tattoo is an act of self sabotage.

When one is attempting to have an adult conversation, and something like this is said, it's best to look away so the chuckle won't be too obvious.
    Damn miles and Brock figured me out. A little self harm never hurt anyone. I disliked like your post just for the fun of it, I do it too master all the time. Let me dislike your other one now. By the way, Kim is the man, that hairstyle does it for me. Kim is the central bank and congress (actually China is) but u gotta love best Korea. Vietnam and other wars are in the past. I don’t blame Germany or japan for WW2 anymore. Every country has sin. Best Korea needs to fix things up, if the starvation stories are accuarate it is worse than invading another country, it is war on your own people.

Maybe I'm just prejudiced, Walrus. It's probably that cherubic looking, rotund face that has thrown me for a loop. World leaders are not supposed to look cherubic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll address your points with some points of my own.

1. Yes, Puerto Rico is currently bankrupt. I'm still eating 3 meals a day, and sitting here reading your boring bullshit on the forum. Next point.

2. Why no threads on PR and it's problems? I'll gladly discuss PR's problems with a fellow adult, having a mature conversation as adults tend to have. Brock is a 54-year old man perfectly capable of speaking for himself. My problems with him are between Brock and me. Bad form is butting in where you don't belong and using your friendship to skew facts and twist everything to your liking. But I don't expect you to grasp that one.

3. Assassination in and of itself may be bad form.... but there are more than a handful of world leaders out there that their respective countries could well do without. Kim is one of them. Nicolas Maduro is another. Rodrigo Duterte may well be another depending on your particular point of view. People talk about overthrowing leaders all the time. Get over it.

4. You must have suffered a major lapse in memory. I vividly recall you rhapsodizing about your hair color and style. You must've blocked that phase out of your mind. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

5. What a load of bullshit. This alone speaks volumes about the type of person I'm attempting to reason with.

6. More bullshit. I can't be bothered to search..... but you regularly spewed tons of threads and posts disparaging the whole Paralympics thing and seemed to have some real anger issues about it.

7. Normal people.... or at least those from my planet..... don't joke around about punching babies. I could joke around about assassinating a world leader and it would come off better than you joking about punching babies. But it goes with the rest of your personality. Just like you to want to punch someone who can't punch back.

8. Well whoopie for you, Miles. At least you found a place where you can fit in, since you obviously failed to do so back home.

9. Not a homophobe, Miles. Some of my best friends are gay. I'm a firm believer you can do with your anus as you like. More power to you.

10. "The rockets stopped long ago." Cool story, bro. And Kim will never ever lob them over Japan ever again. Crosses his heart and hopes to die. By the way, I've got some beachfront property in Nebraska to sell you if you're interested.

11. Where do you get this shit from? Just wondering. Ok I'll humor you. You have NOT changed. You're still the same ol' Miles we've come to laugh at and love.

I'm thinking maybe I should at least feign anger with you. You seem so bent on this "getting a rise" out of me that I'm actually starting to feel a bit guilty that I'm not. Your tired lines about me "calming down", you "getting a rise" out of me, and all those other things began to sound hollow and fall on deaf ears eons ago. It passed Sad Territory and is well into Pathetic Country. What can I do to make that better? You want me to threaten to kill you and piss on you? Would that get a gay little smile out of you? Well ok..... but you'll have to beg.
    1. As strange as it might seem, I do not consider you to be average for your country. You come across as pretty traditional and I actually think that is a positive. I am sure you have 3 meals a day. Mind you many of the better to do North Koreans get their 3 meals a day too. However, many did not during the famine and that is of course terrible.

2. Brock was just winding you up with that thread. It was general rather than personal too. He is a tease.

3. Hmm. Look at Libya and Iraq. Sometimes we should be more cautious. Will it cause more harm than good? They said the same about Castro, but I am glad they did not kill him. He was far from perfect, but there are usually two sides to every coin. With NK we are seeing change and that is a difference. Give it time.

4. My hair has not changed in color since I was at University. It has grown slightly longer on occasion if I have been too lazy to get it cut. Now actually I did one time buy some equipment and shave it all off. But never again. That was many years ago. I have contemplated growing a beard. But hair generally stays the same. I cannot experiment with it.

5. This was an attempt at humor. It is true though. A tattoo is self harm. A piercing is self harm. A cut is self harm. It is a very common thing. William Burroughs cut off a finger joint. Van Gogh cut off a portion of his ear. Look through history and you see many people who have done this at some stage. If it is temporary then it is okay, if it gets serious and legs are self amputated, you have something very serious going on.

6. Nope. That is you unable to comprehend my simple point which even Andre and Mark Tko and many others agreed with which is that the Paralympics is not as relevant as the Olympics proper. Why would I have anything against someone who had their leg blown off in a war? Do not be so silly. I just think it is true to say that people enjoy regular Pro tennis more than the disabled events. It's cool that they play and good for them, but it will never be as popular. That is you, like Beanz, wanting to put me into a box that isn't real.

7. Come on now, 'Punch a Baby' could be Monty Python sketch. A football game with a baby being punted about crying. It's silly.

8. Strange argument again. The only 'failure' I have ever confessed to was a dissatisfaction that in my company Unions were outlawed, that company pensions were abolished and that share owners were prioritized over labour. That became common in the UK. After 5 years I left that company and began a new career in a new place. I don't really see what was a failure about that. Failure is having 3 kids with 3 different Dad's and never having a job. Failure is going to prison for murder. Failure is going bankrupt. What have I ever failed exactly? I studied, I worked, I paid my taxes, I have never really understood that argument. That was a Beanz argument and it never made sense that I was being told this by someone who was selling his own possessions because he was so broke. If you want to parrot that then you can, but trust me, I probably do a little bit better than that. The only thing I sold was a piano and it was because I couldn't play the damn thing.

9. Pfft. Every straight man says that these days. Let's hang out in the gay bar and see how liberal you are. Totally fine with me.

10. Not an argument.

11. You said it yourself. You said I have come a long way or some such nonsense.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you really trying to have an adult conversation? It is funny because it is FUNNY! I don't think you realize just how dry I am. I am a very funny poster.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you really trying to have an adult conversation? It is funny because it is FUNNY! I don't think you realize just how dry I am. I am a very funny poster.

Self adulation is not an endearing trait, Miles. Maybe we should start with that on the road to improvement.

I'll continue pointing out such blunders as a public service free of charge.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Self adulation is not an endearing trait, Miles. Maybe we should start with that on the road to improvement.

I'll continue pointing out such blunders as a public service free of charge.
    You wondered why you were laughing, I was pointing out the obvious. It is funny because it is.....funny.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, I don't know what time it is there, but we have been doing this for about 2 hours and that is 2 hours too long. I have paperwork to do, so that's me done on this one.

Let's just agree on the following points.

1. Yes, I am funny.
    2. Rocket lobbing is uncool.
    3. We want more freedom for the NK's.
    4. We want more responsible parenting.

If we agree on these things, then all is solved.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right, I don't know what time it is there, but we have been doing this for about 2 hours and that is 2 hours too long. I have paperwork to do, so that's me done on this one.

1. Yes, I am funny.

Wow that's not a bad list. #1 I still have problems with, though.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Yes, I am funny.

Wow that's not a bad list. #1 I still have problems with, though.
    I am not funny in a Mark TKO way. He has proper jokes with punchlines. I do funny in an odd sardonic, dry kind of way. I think some get it, some just don't. You admit yourself that you find it funny! I write those lines and you chuckle, you know you do. But joking aside, what are tattoo's all about?

Thread Information