Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amir khan's bizarre kell brook blast: "there's talk about him being gay"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Amir khan's bizarre kell brook blast: "there's talk about him being gay"

Khan dragging up old dirt again.....

"How much confidence does this guy have? I’ve been told by numerous guys that he’s not a confident guy...There's talk about him being gay,” Khan said in the video interview. “If you are a real man, come out and say it, 'you know, I'm gay and it is what it is.’ Come on out and tell the truth....If he's a confident man, he needs to come out and tell the world who he really is...”

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article36384.html

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir khan's bizarre kell brook blast: "there's talk about him being gay"

That is very low for Khan to get so personal especially when he has a lot of skeletons in his closet.

This fight is not going to happen as this is getting too personal.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir khan's bizarre kell brook blast: "there's talk about him being gay"

I have it on pretty good information that he is at least bisexual.

So fucking what? It's none of my business what he does in his private life.

I also have to say that Amir Khan is thick as shit and is somewhat of a cunt.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even if he is, so what? It's better to be bi than completely thick. If Khan has an IQ above 80 I will be amazed.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a weird one for Khan to drag up as in no way is it bait to get Brook to fight him as Brook has been desperate and vocal about fighting him for years now.
    Its just a cheap shot probably designed to get Brook angry if they do meet in the hope it throws him off his gameplan.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one really cares about anything Khan says do they? He's demonstrated time and again that he's as thick as two short planks and never really in control of anything that comes out of his mouth.

He's also morally bankrupt, which is funny because when his Mrs eventually bins him off he'll be financially bankrupt too. He knows it's coming, he needs the dough. Maybe not now but down the line he will. He'll fight Brook.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like Khan is angling for a date rather than a fight.

Who gives a fuck

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan makes me laugh , he seriously does. I saw this a few days ago and I'm amazed that:
    a. it didn't create an almighty stink and
    b. That Brook never replied.
    but the thing is , I think that everybody in the Boxing World knows that these irrational outbursts like this and the "AJ Fucked my missus" one, are down to the fact that this cunt is definitely on drugs.
    nobody is this thick, he is definitely on some serious shit.
    for the record, I don't really want the fight anymore. Why should we feed Khan and Brook's pension fund with this meaningless bullshit of a fight.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let’s get this right..Khan doesn’t need Brook.

Brook is more famous for his two losses than the fights he won.

Solid fighter, but his constant calling out of Khan is cringeworthy.

Khans legacy is already cemented and he can do what he wants..no matter what we all think of him..he creates excitement and people always seem to pay to watch.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

Khans legacy is already cemented and he can do what he wants..no matter what we all think of him..he creates excitement and people always seem to pay to watch.
    Nice cheerleading They both need each other as it’s the most bankable fight that is winnable for either in the near future. It’s a fight that should have happened years ago, but still makes the most sense for both as far as I can see. I would’ve said khan had a very slim chance, but brook didn’t look good to me last time out, who knows, khan hasn’t looke great either for years. Khan is just as known for his losses though, and he never beat anybody Brook wouldn’t have(granted he fought lighter for most of his career. The talk is of him fighting Crawford instead of Brook. Either that’s a ploy to negotiate, or just a terrible decision, he’d get clowned in that fight.

I do think Brook, or his people, were foolish to leave it so long to start chasing big fights. If he is on the decline now, he really shortened what could have been a much better career imo.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

When was the last time Khan won a meaningful fight?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, Brook's career has been strange considering his talent.

He was avoided for years on the way up, because he was big, good and very very difficult to look good against.

He always struggled with making weight, and he hated dieting so did binge a bit between fights. He never seemed to get the big breaks, but probably didn't help by taking far too much time off between fights (although some if that was due to his wild lifestyle)

To this day, I really do not know what they were thinking by throwing him in against Golovkin

Jumping up TWO weight divisions to fight a genuine middleweight destroyer and the most feared man in boxing at the time. Pure madness.

Maybe they calculated that Brook had nothing to lose, and he could come again after a loss ..... but nobody has ever been the same after being defeated by GGG. And Brooke has not been the same either.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Kell Brook should still be so much more now than what he is considered...Khan was given everything on a silver platter and just kept getting chinned. Brook should be in the thick of things at 147-154 right now instead of taking this kind of All British fight he's only 32 he should be king of a division right now.

That GGG fight was just atrocious management I have no idea what they were thinking there. Now Brook vs Canelo at 154 would have been better but still very dangerous.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan has been running a long con for quite some time. He's the definition of being on borrowed time and grasping at straws for relevance and now he's grasping at horse shat stereotypes. Brook legitimately has the substance and more well rounded game of the two and while the Golovkin jump was not terribly smart and proved long term costly.. he didn't skirt around top competition on the come back he faced the 147 top dog Spence and he nearly dominates his showcases. Khan is a random grab bag on consistent uncertainty who hasn't looked spectacular in about 8 yrs and needs to worry more about getting sucked into wars with a Samuel Vargas and repeatedly punched in the face.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You boys have no idea why Brook fought Golovkin at a packed 02 in a 500,000 selling PPV event? Try thinking of a few million reasons he took the fight. And for context - his purse for travelling to the States to beat Porter for the IBF title was $200,000. These guys are not on astronomical dough, most fighters will take on anyone for a huge payrise.

Did he really slide so much after the fight?

Would the best version of Brook ever beat Spence? He fought great in that until the relentless Spence cracked him.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information