Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adrien Broner ARRESTED on Christmas Eve-Eve!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adrien Broner ARRESTED on Christmas Eve-Eve!

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Kovalev, the racist scumbag, gets KO’d again.
    Here is what you said in the Kovalev vs Alvarez thread. So again I ask, why not use the same type of language against Broner and say he wins by KO? For example, you could say:

Broner, the complete scumbag of a human being, KO’s Pacquiao.
    I think the bigger question you should be asking yourself is:

"Why am I telling someone else what to say, and how to say it? Why Do I feel the need to control someone else's thoughts and ideas?"
    I’m trying to help you be consistent. Your answer shows that you know you are in the wrong. Just admit it and maybe you could become a more respectable poster instead of a troll like everyone views you

Why do you feel like you need to change me?
    Because you are an ass

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxer Adrien Broner ordered to pay over $800,000 for sexual assault in Cleveland nightclub

Former boxing champ Adrien Broner has been ordered to pay nearly $830,000 to a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her in a Cleveland nightclub.

According to Cleveland.com, a common pleas court judge in Cuyahoga County awarded the victim, who has not been named, $500,000 in punitive damages, $250,000 in compensatory damages, and ordered Broner to pay her legal fees.

Broner, 30, did not appear in court to defend himself or contest the charges, which led to the default judgement.

The incident in question happened back in June 2018. The victim and her friend went to a nightclub in Cleveland’s Warehouse District after Game 4 of the NBA Finals, and both were invited back to the club’s VIP section. Things devolved from there, according to Cleveland.com:

Both women told police that Broner came up to the woman from “out of nowhere," laid on top of her and started forcibly kissing her, the report said. She said Broner said to shut up and kiss him during the attack, the woman told police. Her friend tried to pull Broner off the woman by a fanny pack he was wearing around his waist, the report said. She could not get him to budge, so she turned to other men and told them to get Broner, the report said.

The other men she turned to were unwilling to help because they knew Broner was a boxer. According to the victim, he only got up because someone came up and attempted to take a picture.

The victim and her friend went to the police immediately after the incident. Broner was arrested and charged with gross sexual imposition, and misdemeanor sexual imposition and abduction, both of which are felonies. In April he pleaded to the lesser misdemeanor charges of assault and unlawful restraint, and was sentenced to probation. The victim said in court that she developed post-traumatic stress disorder from the incident, and has undergone months of therapy.

Broner, a former welterweight champion and Cincinnati native, has a 33-4-1 lifetime record but hasn’t fought in nearly a year. His last match was a unanimous loss to Manny Pacquiao in January 2019.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/box...204637254.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He sure don't make Ezzard "The Cincinnati Cobra" Charles too proud.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nor Aaron "The Hawk" Pryor.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner is trash. I find it curious though that he gets a thread but Josh Taylor gets arrested and convicted for being a racist bigot and not a peep. Hopefully Josh can learn, unlike Broner

I’ll just leave it here so it doesn’t go ignored

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2019/12/18/boxing-champ-josh-taylor-racial-slurs-asian-doorman-nightclub/
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 12-19-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Broner is trash. I find it curious though that he gets a thread but Josh Taylor gets arrested and convicted for being a racist bigot and not a peep. Hopefully Josh can learn, unlike Broner

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...man-nightclub/
    It’s not that curious because Broner has had problems over and over again and is widely hated among basically everybody. He always gets flack because of it. If Taylor continues to say racist and homophobic things and thrown in jail, then I guarantee there will be a long running thread about it. It’s not just because Broner is black and Taylor is white as much as you would love it if that were true

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He callled someone “An Orange Cunt!” Which race of people are Orange? Because to be racist, you have to be insulting “A Race of People.”
    He was probably calling the guy an orange cunt because he’d been on the sun beds too long.
    So go on, how the fuck is that racist?
    And don’t bracket him with Broner ffs. I don’t see Taylor wiping his ass with $50 dollar bills!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any idea who his next big fight to lose is so he can pay it off.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s not that curious because Broner has had problems over and over again and is widely hated among basically everybody. He always gets flack because of it. If Taylor continues to say racist and homophobic things and thrown in jail, then I guarantee there will be a long running thread about it. It’s not just because Broner is black and Taylor is white as much as you would love it if that were true
    Go look who stood up for Taylor as I and you both knew it would go and come back and play pretend

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

He callled someone “An Orange Cunt!” Which race of people are Orange? Because to be racist, you have to be insulting “A Race of People.”
    He was probably calling the guy an orange cunt because he’d been on the sun beds too long.
    So go on, how the fuck is that racist?
    And don’t bracket him with Broner ffs. I don’t see Taylor wiping his ass with $50 dollar bills!
    I don’t bracket them together. One guy hasn’t won a fight in 33 months, he should be irrelevant. The other guy just unified, he should be on everyone’s mind. But the guy who everyone should care about needed me to bring it up since it was ignored. And the guy who should be ignored got all the attention. If you can’t figure out why it’s wrong I truly pity you

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way, it’s ironic that in this very thread you say “Kovalev is clearly a better human being” in this very thread. Kovalev has multiple sexual assault charges, and is a known racist. Which of those qualities is so redeeming? A person should say they are both trash. But the thread about Kovalev’s latest sexual assault immediately turned into being about airplane toilets. The thread about Broner assaulting a woman is still rolling strong. The thread about Taylor immediately went to an assumption of a spray tan and a conclusion drawn off that assumption. Forget the court ruling by the people with the evidence, we have an assumption of a spray tan, he’s good.

Just a coincidence, again, right? Always just coincidences. I can tell you what will happen before it happens but I’m just a really really good guesser right?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way, it’s ironic that in this very thread you say “Kovalev is clearly a better human being” in this very thread. Kovalev has multiple sexual assault charges, and is a known racist. Which of those qualities is so redeeming? A person should say they are both trash. But the thread about Kovalev’s latest sexual assault immediately turned into being about airplane toilets. The thread about Broner assaulting a woman is still rolling strong. The thread about Taylor immediately went to an assumption of a spray tan and a conclusion drawn off that assumption. Forget the court ruling by the people with the evidence, we have an assumption of a spray tan, he’s good.

Just a coincidence, again, right? Always just coincidences. I can tell you what will happen before it happens but I’m just a really really good guesser right?
    I don’t remember saying that Kovalev is a better human being than Broner but I would still agree probably. Broner at least seems to be about the worst you can be. I don’t think Kovalev is a good guy, but many of his things haven’t necessarily been proven just more hearsay. Although I will say that if enough people accuse you of something then it is probably true. Kovalev has had a lot of hate on here though. I have seen a lot of posters talk about how much they dislike him. And this thread isn’t “still going strong.” It only started up again because Broner did something. If Kovalev does something again then his thread will open back up.

Taylor’s thing isn’t near the same level as the other two. Saying something racist isn’t good but isn’t near as bad as actually physically harming someone. Again, if this turns into a regular thing then that thread will keep on going too.

You see what you want to see. And we can all have good guessing on what’s going to happen. Guessing that Taylor won’t get as much hate as Broner was an easy guess. That’s not be of racism but because one was an isolated incident while the other is a normal thing.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t remember saying that Kovalev is a better human being than Broner but I would still agree probably. Broner at least seems to be about the worst you can be. I don’t think Kovalev is a good guy, but many of his things haven’t necessarily been proven just more hearsay. Although I will say that if enough people accuse you of something then it is probably true. Kovalev has had a lot of hate on here though. I have seen a lot of posters talk about how much they dislike him. And this thread isn’t “still going strong.” It only started up again because Broner did something. If Kovalev does something again then his thread will open back up.

Taylor’s thing isn’t near the same level as the other two. Saying something racist isn’t good but isn’t near as bad as actually physically harming someone. Again, if this turns into a regular thing then that thread will keep on going too.

You see what you want to see. And we can all have good guessing on what’s going to happen. Guessing that Taylor won’t get as much hate as Broner was an easy guess. That’s not be of racism but because one was an isolated incident while the other is a normal thing.

I could predict who would not just not get mad at Taylor but defend him. Defend him! You know you are being obtrusive. Notice you don’t see me defending Broner. Again, before it came up I could tell you who would DEFEND what Taylor did. You could too, and you know you could. And you aren’t admitting what you know so you are part of the problem. Letting people get away with what we both know is going on, no wait, you defended what we both know is going on because you denied it is about race. And you know with some it is about race, that’s how we could predict who would defend him. Or we’re just good guessers, every time, coincidentally

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Ron I was just curious and I'm not trying to be cute or anything but have you ever heard of Swanson TV dinners?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner has been in here for gun charges a other assaults. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Last edited by walrus; 12-23-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Thread Information