0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    YouTube to blame for rise in flat Earth believers, says study

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techa...p&pfr=1#page=2

Interesting. Here's an excerpt from that article:

"While Landrum didn't explicitly blame YouTube for the rise in flat Earth believers, she does believe that Google could be doing more to stop the spread of scientifically incorrect ideas. "There's a lot of helpful information on YouTube but also a lot of misinformation," she said, as reported by The Guardian. "Their algorithms make it easy to end up going down the rabbit hole, by presenting information to people who are going to be more susceptible to it." Google has acknowledged there's more it could do to combat the spread of false information on YouTube and, as recently as January, outline new plans designed to push back."

Too late, Google. The damage is already done. The proverbial closing of the barn door after the horse has gone.

So in other words, here's what Flat Earthers pretend:

YouTube > (Decades of space flight) + (countless scientists, physicists, mathematicians) + (routine transglobal airplane travel) + (COMMON SENSE)

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Is that Don Omega or the Iron Truth narrating that? I forget which one is which.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAha On that vid the first thing the guy does is quote from people in the 1800's. And that is exactly where it began to grow from ,them and some literal bible readers regarding the 'four corners of the Earth' verse. Heres an idea: Go and get a picture off the edge if theres an edge. While you are at it; stop the shadow of the earth being curved on the moon during an eclipse. So if it is flat why are we the only one that is? The rest up there are elliptical.If they are also flat (like the Earth) why are not some seen as a line through their elevation view or do they all face us on a plan view all around the Earth?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    HAha On that vid the first thing the guy does is quote from people in the 1800's. And that is exactly where it began to grow from ,them and some literal bible readers regarding the 'four corners of the Earth' verse. Heres an idea: Go and get a picture off the edge if theres an edge. While you are at it; stop the shadow of the earth being curved on the moon during an eclipse. So if it is flat why are we the only one that is? The rest up there are elliptical.If they are also flat (like the Earth) why are not some seen as a line through their elevation view or do they all face us on a plan view all around the Earth?
    Almost every the ancient civilization believed the earth was flat. Including the Babylonians, who were fantastic astronomers, to the point of being able to predict eclipses. How could they be predicting eclipses, but not think it was caused by earths shadow?

The bible is just a story, written by man, in saying that, it does hold many truths.

Why do you bring up an edge? Trying to create a strawman? Have you seen this edge? Of course not, it's just something that has been programmed into you.

I have already answered the why are the other planets round if we aren't before. That is like saying, if the balls on a pool table are round, then the table must be round as well.

You won't be back on the site for weeks anyway, so I'll post some vids for you to look into.

Remember the mind is like a parachute, it only works if it's opened

Last edited by Alpha; 02-23-2019 at 06:44 AM.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha and now they are saying the moon is inside earths atmosphere these guys can't keep their story straight

What happened to that 300 miles or 62 miles to space that we were all taught? The moon is supposed to be 238,000 miles away

It just keeps getting better.

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Sp...oon_and_beyond
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yet Israel's have launched their first Moon mission from Cape Canaveral.

It is a privately funded venture that aims to land and hop across the lunar surface.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Yet Israel's have launched their first Moon mission from Cape Canaveral.

It is a privately funded venture that aims to land and hop across the lunar surface.
    What you mean like this fake shit from the Chinese?

I thought it was settled science that around 62 miles was where space began and the moon was outside our atmosphere. Turns out now they are telling us they got that wrong, wonder why? That's the problem with scientism, when you aren't doing really scientific experiments, you can make up any sh-t you like.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never really thought about that...why not just go to the edge if someone is so convinced its flat. Isn't that why we looked to go to space in the first place, explore the unknown and see what's beyond. Seems fairly easy to just drive right up to the edge like a scene from Quadrophinia . We're inquisitive and self challenging by nature. Always pushing limits. Why no 'edge' world exploration. And what of flight, surely we can just fly over the pizza crust like edges of the world and push further out.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Never really thought about that...why not just go to the edge if someone is so convinced its flat. Isn't that why we looked to go to space in the first place, explore the unknown and see what's beyond. Seems fairly easy to just drive right up to the edge like a scene from Quadrophinia . We're inquisitive and self challenging by nature. Always pushing limits. Why no 'edge' world exploration. And what of flight, surely we can just fly over the pizza crust like edges of the world and push further out.
    We are limited in where we can travel. The sky and water are controlled.

It can't be that easy, I offered to pay for everything for a north to south and back around again circumnavigation to be completed, as long as Tito paid for all the authorizations, consents and compliances to be completed, so we can attempt it. This offer is open to anyone. All you have to do is get everything approved, so we can spend a week at each pole and are free to explore away to both poles. We can't just fly over them, we will need to be on the ground to record the star trails, so we can prove where we are. Compasses seem to be useless in Antarctica and GPS only works to a certain point south.

If it seems that easy, then prove it. I can have legal documents drawn up in a couple of days, and $10k deposited into an account immediately as a start, to show I am serious.

If it's as easy as you make it sound, then we should be able to attempt it before the end of the year. Again, the offer is open to anyone, on the conditions that free exploration to both poles and round again is approved.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information