“If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Wlad coming back?

DILLIAN whyte claims wladimir is tarking rubbish and told whytes guys that wladimir needs two fight before taking on whyte, whyte seems convinced he is coming back... on bbc sport news.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are rumors that Wlad was negotiating a 3 fight deal with DAZN, a tune up, then Fury, followed by AJ.

I'm pretty sure he'll return at some stage.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    There are rumors that Wlad was negotiating a 3 fight deal with DAZN, a tune up, then Fury, followed by AJ.

So do you reckon all DAZN’s money will be enough to find a cure to reduce the effects of ageing? He’ll be fuckin 50 by the end of all this.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

So do you reckon all DAZN’s money will be enough to find a cure to reduce the effects of ageing? He’ll be fuckin 50 by the end of all this.
    No, but I'd prefer Wlad to return, rather than the likes of Briggs and co. I still think he can be competitive, and who knows, maybe even entertaining
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No,o but I'd prefer Wlad to return, rather than the likes of Briggs and co. I still think he can be competitive, and who knows, maybe even entertaining
    I hear what you’re saying, but let’s please move on. Coming back can only help Wlad’s legacy if he were to beat Fury & AJ. His loss to AJ was an acceptable and respectable way to bow out, but reality tells us that a return isn’t going to be as good as that.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No,o but I'd prefer Wlad to return, rather than the likes of Briggs and co. I still think he can be competitive, and who knows, maybe even entertaining
    I hear what you’re saying, but let’s please move on. Coming back can only help Wlad’s legacy if he were to beat Fury & AJ. His loss to AJ was an acceptable and respectable way to bow out, but reality tells us that a return isn’t going to be as good as that.
    I'm in agreement with you, I always prefer a fighter to stay retired over returning, but look at how Fury performed against Wilder, after his time out, and we know Wlad has kept himself in very good shape, I think he'd still be a big threat to the division. I'd prefer Wlad's comeback over many others that have occurred.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm in agreement with you, I always prefer a fighter to stay retired over returning, but look at how Fury performed against Wilder, after his time out, and we know Wlad has kept himself in very good shape, I think he'd still be a big threat to the division. I'd prefer Wlad's comeback over many others that have occurred.

I still believe a lot has to do with Wlad's mentality if he comes back. I know the late Emmanuel Stewart did wonders for his career, but in a way it was at the cost of his marketability. Is it any coincidence that without Stewart in his corner, Wlad put on a terrific performance, albeit in a losing effort, against Joshua? Fans want excitement in the HW division, and they've gotten it back with the likes of AJ-Wlad, Fury-Wilder, and hopefully more to look forward to. If Wlad wants to come back, I'm pretty sure and agree with you Alpha he's got the tools to be competitive. But a lot about Wlad is between the ears.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I still believe a lot has to do with Wlad's mentality if he comes back. I know the late Emmanuel Stewart did wonders for his career, but in a way it was at the cost of his marketability. Is it any coincidence that without Stewart in his corner, Wlad put on a terrific performance, albeit in a losing effort, against Joshua? Fans want excitement in the HW division, and they've gotten it back with the likes of AJ-Wlad, Fury-Wilder, and hopefully more to look forward to. If Wlad wants to come back, I'm pretty sure and agree with you Alpha he's got the tools to be competitive. But a lot about Wlad is between the ears.
    Very true, but the admiration Wlad gained from going out on his shield (so to speak) against AJ, may have also increased his longing for the fanfare. A double edged sword of sorts.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko drops fresh comeback hint in latest social media post

There have been numerous reports in recent weeks that suggested the Ukrainian is planning a return to the ring

Former heavyweight world champion Wladimir Klitschko is continuing to tease a potential boxing comeback.

The long-reigning ruler quit the sport in 2017, opting to retire after his thriller against Anthony Joshua rather than rematch the new champion.

Now however, repeated rumours have emerged suggesting Klitschko could stage a return in 2019.

On Saturday, the 42-year-old dropped a fresh hint on his Twitter page by retweeting a post from fellow former heavyweight champion George Foreman.

Foreman made a unique comeback of his own and regained the world heavyweight titles at the age of 45 – making him the oldest champion in history.

The thought of producing something similar appears to motivate Wladimir Klitschko, as he retweeted the American’s response to a question asking at what age he believes he was in his prime.

George Foreman replied: “1994, I was 45 years old. I was the best fighter I’d ever been.

“I could fight and think. And I enjoyed my training.”

Klitschko previously dismissed comeback speculation as an “early April Fool’s Day joke,” however these rumours will continue to rumble on so long as he persists with teasing the prospect of another fight.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...al-media-post/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information