Loads of rumours flying around that the rematch is close to being signed and Vegas is the place with the fight likely to be April or May.

"We're trying to make that fight at the moment, everyone wants the fight and most importantly the fighters want it," he (Warren) told ESPN.

"The venue is looking like the U.S., that's where the money is. Tyson was disappointed with the judging with the last fight, as I was, so a lot of things need to be sorted but the U.S. is where they want it, probably in the second quarter.

"Vegas would be one of the options. I wouldn't want to go back to California, I didn't like working with the Californian commission and there were a lot of things we didn't like there.

Compatriot Anthony Joshua is the undefeated holder of the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight belts and a unification bout with Wilder would be a blockbuster draw.

Warren indicated that Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn was in no hurry for that to happen, however.

“We’re not complicated, Tyson is the most uncomplicated person you will meet, and he will fight anyone. He went to Germany to fight Wladimir Klitschko and he went to America to fight Wilder.

“It’s Barry and Eddie Hearn’s agenda that complicates it. Joshua is their cash cow and they want to keep milking it,” he said of the prospects of a Fury-Joshua fight.