Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wilder v Fury 2 - Las Vegas

I don't have a problem with Fury fighting Parker. I don't have a problem with Wilder fighting Breazeale. Parker has proved he belongs in elite company, Breazeale (I think) has managed to earn a mandatory spot.

The problem has been created by Wilder and Fury by virtue of their 'best fighting the best' mutual masturbation sessions in the build up to fight one. They used it as a stick to beat Joshua with and now it's coming back to bite them in the ass a bit, Fury more than Wilder. They should both be going full steam ahead to secure Dillian Whyte for their next fight, he's for me established himself as the clear number 4. The other knock of course is that all three of those blokes have been beaten by AJ. Who still apparently according to some dullards out on the interwebs 'only fights the easy fights' Funny old game.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I don't have a problem with Fury fighting Parker. I don't have a problem with Wilder fighting Breazeale. Parker has proved he belongs in elite company, Breazeale (I think) has managed to earn a mandatory spot.

The problem has been created by Wilder and Fury by virtue of their 'best fighting the best' mutual masturbation sessions in the build up to fight one. They used it as a stick to beat Joshua with and now it's coming back to bite them in the ass a bit, Fury more than Wilder. They should both be going full steam ahead to secure Dillian Whyte for their next fight, he's for me established himself as the clear number 4. The other knock of course is that all three of those blokes have been beaten by AJ. Who still apparently according to some dullards out on the interwebs 'only fights the easy fights' Funny old game.
    Well, AJ is now fighting an absolute fucking nobody rather than giving Whyte a much deserved rematch, and avoids Fury and Wilder at any cost

So go fuck yourself with that notion

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post

Well, AJ is now fighting an absolute fucking nobody rather than giving Whyte a much deserved rematch, and avoids Fury and Wilder at any cost

Settle down Slim. Why would AJ chose a Brit to make his U.S debut? I think Miller is more smoke than fire but it's a sensible opponent given that Wilder was shown to be little more than a big mouth and one punch last time out. Let him get his mandatory out of the way, AJ deflates Big Baby and let's see how it plays out.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Settle down Slim. Why would AJ chose a Brit to make his U.S debut? I think Miller is more smoke than fire but it's a sensible opponent given that Wilder was shown to be little more than a big mouth and one punch last time out. Let him get his mandatory out of the way, AJ deflates Big Baby and let's see how it plays out.

Cold. Seems Wilder gets the short end of the stick every time the HW comparisons start flying around.

I'm still of the opinion Team AJ farted around too much, trying to shake down Wilder in their negotiations and not giving Wilder any respect. Thankfully Fury stepped in and happily filled that void. Turned out to be a pretty good fight, regardless of some Fury fans claiming their guy shut out Wilder save for the KD rounds. Learning experience for both of them. Wilder, after gorging his record Ginger-style with a bunch of bums, has stepped up and faced the Ortiz's and Fury's of the world. Maybe a little slow for most..... but better late than never, I'd say. Let's see what the 'Bama dude does from here on out. No more stiffs on his record. Now it's gotta be contenders.... or the rain of criticism will indeed be deserved. Ideal world..... AJ beats Miller..... Fury and Wilder both win their next fights..... and the Big Three is left intact and ready for the face-offs whenever the boxing Mafia sees fit that we should get to see that.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Slim, Why are you so mad? Try to understand, that We do want you as a poster,
    I just don't want you to talk some crazy shit.
    I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
    Some dude drove his car over a bridge
    And had Brock in the trunk, and he was pregnant with his kid.
    And in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
    Come to think about, his name was, it was you
    Damn!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whats that, AJ is avoiding Wilder and Fury and not playing fair with Dillian you say? Please tell me more. This sounds like an astute observation and definitely not the kind of party line that's been thrown out there by a thousand turds prior.

Continue.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skills aside, Fury know's he may not get up next time.
    We know why he was motionless. He said it himself, he was knocked out & only gained consciousness at the count of 4.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-12-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information